ShadowPlay Blue Artifacts

Laming

Hello friends! I am having problems while using ShadowPlay.

When using either the manual record or the past recording of ShadowPlay I get a whole lot of blue artifacts. Up until recently I haven't had any issues the videos looked perfectly fine. I don't believe I've installed any new drivers/hardware and I have more then enough storage space in the drives containing the save files and temporary files. I recently updated my 980 Ti driver to 372.54, this is where I first saw the issue. I downgraded to an older driver (368.81) and I'm still having the issue. The artifacts only come out in the ShadowPlay recordings, my visual of playing the game/video/whatever looks fine, there's no artifacts. The card is not overheated so I'm not sure why they're appearing. Note: The video below was an example of what I'm talking about. The artifacts occur in any recording, whether it be of gameplay, desktop, video, whatever.

Edit: I've also changed the default folder for recording to 3 separate hard drives, still get the artifacts on each one.

Edit 2: Here's what it looks like with a simple recording of my flat black desktop with GeForce Experience loading up. https://gyazo.com/09077585302baef8874c07839826bcba

Do you get these artifacts in any other game(s)?

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Yes. Like I stated above, it doesn't matter what I'm doing. The game above was just an example of what it looks like. I get the blue artifacts when recording the desktop, browsing through folders, web browser, etc. It's not game specific it does it with anything.

Have you tried uninstalling all Nvidia drivers with DisplayDriverUninstaller?

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

I haven't. Is there anything else I should check first? I've completely removed all the NVIDIA items from the Programs list in CP and re-installed GeForce Experience and Graphics drivers to their latest firmware.

I have done a clean and restart using DisplayDriverUninstaller then reinstalled the most current drivers and firmware for my graphics card and GeForce Experience respectively. I am still seeing artifacts in my recordings.

it does look like your video card is busted

and it's most likely not showing up but in ShadowPlay recordings because it uses more VRAM - check with a more demanding game, like Rise of the Tomb Raider with everything maxed