Nexus 5x help

Sambo656

Ok so I bought a nexus 5x because I am trying to save money. It's a good phone but the battery is annoying, it dies and I can't borrow a cord cause no one has a USB C. So basically I'm asking what I can do to improve battery life. Also it would be cool if you could recommend me a case. Protection is important, style kinda. 

3 minutes ago, Sambo656 said:

Ok so I bought a nexus 5x because I am trying to save money. It's a good phone but the battery is annoying, it dies and I can't borrow a cord cause no one has a USB C. So basically I'm asking what I can do to improve battery life. Also it would be cool if you could recommend me a case. Protection is important, style kinda. 

Carry a cheap micro to C adapter in a small compartment in your backpack, so you can borrow and adapt. Here's one I found: [2 in 1 Pack] Anker USB-C to Micro USB Adapter, Converts USB Type-C input to Micro USB, Uses 56K Resistor, Works with MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, OnePlus 2 and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AHKYIRS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_IpsVxbD41C5YZ

3 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

Or you could just buy a small battery bank and leave it to charge in your pocket xD

I swear you go to my profile and just reply wherever I do

7 hours ago, WSADKeysGaming said:

Carry a cheap micro to C adapter in a small compartment in your backpack, so you can borrow and adapt. Here's one I found: [2 in 1 Pack] Anker USB-C to Micro USB Adapter, Converts USB Type-C input to Micro USB, Uses 56K Resistor, Works with MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, OnePlus 2 and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AHKYIRS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_IpsVxbD41C5YZ

What about cases?