Xbox Onesie - Perfect for being comfortable and playing games

GoodBytes

Be fashionable and comfortable with the new XBox One onesies (pajamas jumpsuit), when you play your XBox One.

1471949043_xbox-onesie-00.jpg

Part of a promotion ad in Australia for the new XBox One S, Microsoft reveals XBox One S players wearing this custom XBox One onesies. It is not for sale... or.. is it? What is catching attention here is that the product has too many attention to detail to be just use for an ad, especially with the other pictures showing the onesie properly. Not to mention that, Microsoft shares features of this onesie:

• Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
  • Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
  • Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
  • Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
  • Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
  • Customised Gamertag embroidery

Set to delight fashionistas and entertainment fans alike, the limited edition Xbox Onesie has been designed in collaboration with some of the country’s biggest film, TV, gaming and sports fans. The result… what can only be described as the perfect loungewear attire for true entertainment fans!

It is also available in black

1471949061_xbox-onesie-01.jpg

1471949206_xbox-onesie-06.jpg

onside4.0.jpg

1471949217_xbox-onesie-08.jpg

The perfect product for the XBox One player.

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2016/8/23/12602520/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-an-xbox-onesie

Personally, while even if it was for sale, I won't get it... I prefer Apple official clothes line form 1986:

applehed.jpg

PpLv1%20-%20Imgur.jpg

49t0i%20-%20Imgur.jpg

For kids too:

31_0.jpg

DOwUP%20-%20Imgur.jpg

(And lots more! Including clocks, home decorations, necklaces, wine glass,and belts)

http://mentalfloss.com/article/78553/1986-apple-launched-clothing-line

Now, THAT is fashionable! :P

gonna be orange after a long gaming session with them doritos and dew

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

no, just no

Does it have a flap in the back so I can take a mid-game dump if I have to?

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

Onesies are pretty cringey already, but now with controller pockets and such.. Oh boy.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Pro tip: Even if it goes with your product's brand, don't market white clothing to nerds: the one demography socially inept enough to be infamous for poor hygiene: this is a massive stain waiting to happen. And yes even those kind of stains....:S

-------

Current Rig

-------

Inb4 xbone onesies with shitstains.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Looks to me like they're just having fun. People taking this too seriously.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

giphy.gif

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

2 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

-snip-

Woah, nerds have bad hygiene!? If i forget my glasses cleaning cloth at home i flip the tables xD and if i take shower i cant leave home, because ill have to take another one right after returning. Guess this PAJAMA suits me :U?

Groomlake Authority

linus wan hoodie > this 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Onesies are so uncomfortable it's not even funny. You're too hot, you can't piss or take a dump without having to take the whole thing off and then you accidentally drop the sleeves in the bowl. Plus you look like a student who just failed his/her final year exams, and what the fuck is the hood for? You wear something meant for inside and you put on a hood?! Totally useless.

I will be getting this as soon as it's available. 

The black one I think, all white is just asking for trouble. 

22 minutes ago, Dogeystyle said:

Onesies are so uncomfortable it's not even funny. You're too hot, you can't piss or take a dump without having to take the whole thing off and then you accidentally drop the sleeves in the bowl. Plus you look like a student who just failed his/her final year exams, and what the fuck is the hood for? You wear something meant for inside and you put on a hood?! Totally useless.

While I have never tried them, I think the point is that they are comfortable, and keep you warm. Like putting a blanket, but you know you can move and covers you. Basically like the Snuggie.. well the idea of it, the product is apparently awful and disintegrates after washing.

Wouldn't mind having one :)

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

I want one..Eventhough I have PS4 and not XB1 lol