Water cooling cases

Sean-

Hey, after careful consideration im going to sell my Lian Li PC-08 for another case with watercooling in mind - The Lian Li is just too crowded and not made for water cooling AT ALL

So, can everyone please give me there opinions on THE BEST CASES FOR WATERCOOLING

Thanks!

Case Labs SMA8 

Alot of Fractal Design and NZXT cases offer built in pump mounts, flexible radiator mounts and room for all the components. 

9 minutes ago, Katsunaka said:

Case Labs SMA8 

Alot of Fractal Design and NZXT cases offer built in pump mounts, flexible radiator mounts and room for all the components. 

I wish they had a UK distributor, the only one in Europe is in Germany and they only ship to Germany, so annoying!

Any other recommendations?

Thanks

I've got a CM Mastercase Pro 5, I can't remember it's radiator capacity off the top of my head, but it'll do 280 in the top and 120 in the back. Plus it's got room for one in the front but I think it's limited to 360. 

Won't give you an easy choice for res/pump mounting though. 

I really don't know. I did watercooling with PETG once. It's been nothing but a fucking headache since. Coolant changing colors, cleaning is a PITA especially since I prefer to flush the rads when cleaning. 

Since that build, it's been nothing but AIO's for me. 

I spent alot of time obsessing over my hard line cooling loop, making everything perfect and now it's ghetto looking, gross (sometimes) and often sitting the closet running my VMs for the game servers I host for myself and friends to play on.