How do I SHA 256 mine bruh?

Hey there everyone, I have a question, how do. i mine using asics coins like curecoin or sia coins, I would like to ask if anyone has a good tutorial on how to do this. I have searched everywhere but found nothing, only ways to mine bitcoins with antminers and stuff. :/

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Madone6 said:

Just dont mine

If you don't have something positive to add, please don't bother with negative comments, or spend some time to explain your point.

On 8/22/2016 at 6:08 AM, WhatComesAround said:

Hey there everyone, I have a question, how do. i mine using asics coins like curecoin or sia coins, I would like to ask if anyone has a good tutorial on how to do this. I have searched everywhere but found nothing, only ways to mine bitcoins with antminers and stuff. :/

Please remove the link to your YouTube channel. This is not allowed as per the Community Standards. Thanks!

We do have a basic intro into mining pinned, but this is pretty much a dead subject now for most as it isn't profitable to the general user.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

On 9/1/2016 at 7:46 AM, Whaler_99 said:

If you don't have something positive to add, please don't bother with negative comments, or spend some time to explain your point.

Please remove the link to your YouTube channel. This is not allowed as per the Community Standards. Thanks!

We do have a basic intro into mining pinned, but this is pretty much a dead subject now for most as it isn't profitable to the general user.

Umm alright, I'll get it removed but I find it a little strange how linusmediagroup are so against advertising on the forum, but advertise so so heavily on their channel, just seems kind of funny.

15 hours ago, WhatComesAround said:

Umm alright, I'll get it removed but I find it a little strange how linusmediagroup are so against advertising on the forum, but advertise so so heavily on their channel, just seems kind of funny.

They are advertising their own content. 

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

On 8/31/2016 at 6:46 PM, Whaler_99 said:

Fixed it

A10-7800 | GTX 750 Ti | 8GB DDR3

Folding Stats

• 4 weeks later...
On September 3, 2016 at 2:11 PM, LittleCarrot said:

They are advertising their own content. 

Right, capitalist mind set, guess they don't want anyone to get a piece of the pie. I mean, I like the guys, but I have to say that they are sorta getting real greedy if they don't want to let anyone use their own affiliates. I support them, I use their affiliates (soon to be used) and I can't use my own when helping other people out? If I were linus honestly, I'd give back to the community every once in a while with at least letting his supporters have the chance to ask for support too (via affiliates). Looks like ad block's going back up. Love the community here but starting to dislike the people that control it.