PCI Express 4.0 Brings 16 GT/s And At Least 300 Watts At The Slot

It's me!
Just now, patrickjp93 said:

Eh, zMeul doesn't count. You guys treat him like a second class citizen on here anyway :P

There are times when you make bold accusations and never end up posting proof/a source no matter how many times you're asked too. So you're sometimes viewed in the same regard. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

There are times when you make bold accusations and never end up posting proof/a source no matter how many times you're asked too. So you're sometimes viewed in the same regard. 

I always post sources OR I proved closed logical proofs based on the known facts. The two are equally valid sources of incontrovertible evidence. Many people on here just never took any proof-based math course or an informal logic course and don't understand the latter.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

19 minutes ago, patrickjp93 said:

I always post sources OR I proved closed logical proofs based on the known facts. The two are equally valid sources of incontrovertible evidence. Many people on here just never took any proof-based math course or an informal logic course and don't understand the latter.

But you don't always post sources (or use a proof -- or a proof isn't always applicable). The Denver K1 is a recent example of that, and that definitely wasn't the first time you didn't post a source no matter how many times you were asked. I spent about 5-10 minutes looking for something to back up your claim that the Denver K1 was in something other than the Nexus 9, but I couldn't find anything to confirm that and yet you still refuse to prove that you were right about it being in something else. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

34 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

But you don't always post sources (or use a proof -- or a proof isn't always applicable). The Denver K1 is a recent example of that, and that definitely wasn't the first time you didn't post a source no matter how many times you were asked. I spent about 5-10 minutes looking for something to back up your claim that the Denver K1 was in something other than the Nexus 9, but I couldn't find anything to confirm that and yet you still refuse to prove that you were right about it being in something else. 

I provided the source in Nvidia's product briefs. What are you smoking?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

2 minutes ago, patrickjp93 said:

I provided the source in Nvidia's product briefs. What are you smoking?

Link me to where you provided the source, because I don't see it.

And even if Nvidia said that they were going to use something doesn't mean they ended up using it. None of the product pages I checked listed any 64 bit K1 Denver cores nor did the Denver wiki (it just listed the Nexus 9).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler