4s wont run pokemon go

262214_1454182138
Go to solution Solved by Emart1028,

Connect your phone to itunes then click on your device in the top left corner, and go to the bottom right where it says backup and restore, then click back up now.

Hello guys,

My iPhone 4s is not running pokemon go that well and I dont know why. The graphics dont seem that outstanding so why does my phone crash every time I find a pokemon. Im super annoyed because once I found a gloom and when I tapped on it, the phone crashed. If any of you guys have a fix for this which doesnt involve in me buying a new phone that would really help me out.

HELP NEEDED!

3 minutes ago, 262214_1454182138 said:

Hello guys,

My iPhone 4s is not running pokemon go that well and I dont know why. The graphics dont seem that outstanding so why does my phone crash every time I find a pokemon. Im super annoyed because once I found a gloom and when I tapped on it, the phone crashed. If any of you guys have a fix for this which doesnt involve in me buying a new phone that would really help me out.

HELP NEEDED!

Probably back up your phone to itunes, then do a full factory reset, then restore the backup

Connect your phone to itunes then click on your device in the top left corner, and go to the bottom right where it says backup and restore, then click back up now.

[Several days later]

The 4s is also the minimum hardware requirements for iOS 9.  You have an ooooold phone with the latest operating system and a brand new game. 

"Why does Grand Theft Auto 5 crash on my Core Duo and Windows 10?"  

'Cuz your shit's old, son. 

By the way, iPhone 5S is free.