Best budget DSLR

aries757
Go to solution Solved by malon,
2 hours ago, aries757 said:

sparkocam? what is this?

its a software that left you set up  canon and nikon dslr cams as a webcam, read good things about it and not to many bad things  http://sparkosoft.com/sparkocam( not free though)

ok so my budget is like, LOW LOW,, like max 300 bucks, but i want it to be able to be compatible with obs (being able to be an webcam), be compatible with mic's, and that's it. any suggestions?

MF UH BEANS

49 minutes ago, aries757 said:

ok so my budget is like, LOW LOW,, like max 300 bucks, but i want it to be able to be compatible with obs (being able to be an webcam), be compatible with mic's, and that's it. any suggestions?

Nikon D3300

11 hours ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

Nikon D3300

ill check it out, ty

MF UH BEANS

NVM thats ouit of your range check out the 3200

ya. when i saw it costed more, tbh i want it around 200 but i willin to spend extra 100

MF UH BEANS

Just now, aries757 said:

ya. when i saw it costed more, tbh i want it around 200 but i willin to spend extra 100

For your budget you should get a camcorder like the canon rf 600 or 700

ill check em both out.

MF UH BEANS

12 hours ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

cant find it, 

MF UH BEANS

13 hours ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

sorta wasnt looking for camcorder, i got one rn, i wanted somethin like really heave duty to use as my main cam for face cam etc. i use the camcorder i have now for vlogging, etc. the biggest part i need is the webcam ability

MF UH BEANS

1 hour ago, aries757 said:

sorta wasnt looking for camcorder, i got one rn, i wanted somethin like really heave duty to use as my main cam for face cam etc. i use the camcorder i have now for vlogging, etc. the biggest part i need is the webcam ability

Well no DSLR is going to give you out of box webcam ability.

if you want to get a dslr to give you webcam ability you will either need a capture card most likely to get a live feet to the pc or use  sparkocam

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

On 8/20/2016 at 9:26 PM, GamerzCentralYT said:

sparkocam? what is this?

MF UH BEANS

2 hours ago, aries757 said:

sparkocam? what is this?

its a software that left you set up  canon and nikon dslr cams as a webcam, read good things about it and not to many bad things  http://sparkosoft.com/sparkocam( not free though)

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

13 hours ago, malon said:

ok, so i'll follow that up with, what is the best budget dslr (under 250 pls)

MF UH BEANS

i am also looking for a new camera and i where i live( belgium) ive seen the nikon D3300 go for as little as 275 euro and people say its a good entry model

16 minutes ago, aries757 said:

ok, so i'll follow that up with, what is the best budget dslr (under 250 pls)

,  but i don't know how that would scale to where you live

11 hours ago, malon said:

i am also looking for a new camera and i where i live( belgium) ive seen the nikon D3300 go for as little as 275 euro and people say its a good entry model

,  but i don't know how that would scale to where you live

USD

MF UH BEANS

3 minutes ago, aries757 said:

USD

i see 1 at ibcart.com http://tinyurl.com/jzdjjxj  for 250 and some around 300 on amazon http://tinyurl.com/jgvrvgv
but i realy know nothing about american stores to know what a good place is to buy from

Tinylink cause the original links took up 2 entire lines of text each