Mobile phone internet to PC

dariux1x

Hi, so I want to use my phone internet on my pc, reason is this ( Speeds ) , I made hotspot on phone, but now I don't know how to connect internet to PC. I know you can connect via usb and if you have wifi adapter, but I don't have these things :/ , Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, dariux1x said:

Hi, so I want to use my phone internet on my pc, reason is this ( Speeds ) , I made hotspot on phone, but now I don't know how to connect internet to PC. I know you can connect via usb and if you have wifi adapter, but I don't have these things :/ , Any ideas?

Oki my Motherboard refused to acept internet so i had to find a way to make my phone be a router for my pc and i found that you can use 'USB Tethering option' on your android device to share your phone/ Wifi signal to your pc

Im actualy answering you while using USB tethering xD i need new Motherboard xD hahaha

What kind of phone do you have, the procedure can be slightly different depending on what device you have and how you want to connect it. If you connect directly with a USB cable your computer will usually see your phone as a network adapter that can be used to connect to the internet. If you want to keep everything wireless most phones can broadcast a WiFi hot spot for you to find and connect to on your computer. 

13 minutes ago, AdmnPower said:

What kind of phone do you have, the procedure can be slightly different depending on what device you have and how you want to connect it. If you connect directly with a USB cable your computer will usually see your phone as a network adapter that can be used to connect to the internet. If you want to keep everything wireless most phones can broadcast a WiFi hot spot for you to find and connect to on your computer. 

I have nexus 5x, and cable is usb-c so I can't use it. I did hot spot on laptop everything is working. But I don't know how to connect on my main PC, I don't have wifi adapter.