Galaxy tab s2 incredible performance???

Straudz

Hey guys so 10 months ago I bought the galaxy tab s2.  Now I'm not trying to gloat but... the performance is incredible!!!!!  It is even a tiny bit faster than my s7 edge ( and a decent amount faster than my sisters iPad air 2 ).  I'm trying to figure out why.  This tablet is using a processor from 2014 and according to benchmarks... my s7 edge should be more than twice as powerful.  There cant be anything wrong with my s7 as I compared it to benchmarks in youtube videos and it perfoms the same.  Also the battery stand by time is great too on my tab s2.  It only drops a percent every 18 hours.  My s7 drops one every 1-2 hours.  Could there be something wrong with my standby time?  

Does anyone know what Samsung got right about the galaxy tab s2? 

P's: due to low demand you can pick up a 9.7 inch galaxy tab s2 for not much more than 200 dollars on eBay!!!

dunno

--

cant beat my iphone 6s+ tho xD 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 minutes ago, themctipers said:

dunno

--

cant beat my iphone 6s+ tho xD 

Gaming? No.  Everything else? About the same.  Although after testing... all my devices seem to load web pages a bit faster than an iPhone 6s.  Even my old one m8 

Just now, Straudz said:

Gaming? No.  Everything else? About the same.  Although after testing... all my devices seem to load web pages a bit faster than an iPhone 6s.  Even my old one m8 

m8 that depends on the browser, optmizations, wifi and the wifi speed

:P 

imb4 flamewar ios vs android now.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

m8 that depends on the browser, optmizations, wifi and the wifi speed

:P 

imb4 flamewar ios vs android now.

You see it coming too aye?  They were  connected to the same wifi network and I used different websites.  They we're using different browsers tho so that's the only explanation.  There's no way a 6s could be slower than an m8

Just now, Straudz said:

You see it coming too aye?  They were  connected to the same wifi network and I used different websites.  They we're using different browsers tho so that's the only explanation.  There's no way a 6s could be slower than an m8

used different websites

k

lets stop before flamewar xD 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Sounds like total bs unless its rooted and properly "overclocked". Anyways, even a Nexus 5 would mop the floor with the so "Incredible" Tab S2 :p. But hey, glad to know a tablet is faster than an S7 Edge, just shows how good Samsung is at controlling its software.

Groomlake Authority

7 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Sounds like total bs unless its rooted and properly "overclocked". Anyways, even a Nexus 5 would mop the floor with the so "Incredible" Tab S2 :p. But hey, glad to know a tablet is faster than an S7 Edge, just shows how good Samsung is at controlling its software.

Actually no xD.  No over clocks.  

Ok... I'm sorry but a Nexus 5 will never even come close to the performance to a tab s2.

9 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

In your dreams xD

No.  YOUR dreams.

11 hours ago, Straudz said:

-snip-

You obviously dont know what stock android is Xd.

Groomlake Authority

12 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

You obviously dont know what stock android is Xd.

i do

13 hours ago, Straudz said:

-snip-

galaxy-tab-s2_gallery_front_black.png

This big rectangle just isnt faster than the small powerhouse down below, it simply isnt.

Nexus_5_(1).jpg

This little guy is as fast (daily usage) if not faster than an ZTE Axon 7, HTC 10 and Note 7.

Groomlake Authority

13 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

galaxy-tab-s2_gallery_front_black.png

This big rectangle just isnt faster than the small powerhouse down below, it simply isnt.

Nexus_5_(1).jpg

This little guy is as fast (daily usage) if not faster than an ZTE Axon 7, HTC 10 and Note 7.

its from late 2013...

11 hours ago, Straudz said:

-snip-

But its still very fast, thanks to its guaranteed updates and marshmallow 6.0.1 has been launched for this phone. Yeah look at it, a 3 year old android phone that gets marshmallow and possibly nougat in the future... incredible. Day to day usage, it feels as good as any high end flagship with clean interfaces.

Groomlake Authority

17 hours ago, Straudz said:

-snip-

Keep tellin yaself that lol. Its like comparing a fighter jet (Nexus 5) to a commercial airplane (Tab S2) :l. 

Groomlake Authority

13 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Keep tellin yaself that lol. Its like comparing a fighter jet (Nexus 5) to a commercial airplane (Tab S2) :l. 

Nope.  Galaxy Tab s2 is alot faster.