Noses

m2234323

1. replace stock cpu cooler with silent one

2. add silent case fans

3. ???

4. profit

Have almost the same case, with an XFX 390, 2 front fans (one stock, the other noctua 120mm), 1 rear fan (noctua 80mm), and a noctua cooler for the same CPU you have, barely hear the thing while gaming, idle or doing light work, even now in full summer in an house without AC. All fans are set to run between 800 and 1500 RPM

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

3 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

1. replace stock cpu cooler with silent one

2. add silent case fans

3. ???

4. profit

Have almost the same case, with an XFX 390, 2 front fans (one stock, the other noctua 120mm), 1 rear fan (noctua 80mm), and a noctua cooler for the same CPU you have, barely hear the thing while gaming, idle or doing light work, even now in full summer in an house without AC. All fans are set to run between 800 and 1500 RPM

What is the price for the parts 

1 minute ago, m2234323 said:

What is the price for the parts 

20 euro each iirc. Though i did buy the linustechtips special edition

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Just now, suicidalfranco said:

And hope for another run so that i can replace the stock one

13 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

For  a non one and the cpu Cooler where to finds it 

12 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

You want silence with a reference cooled GPU?

Not silence just quieter when not gaming it was the only one in stock 

1 minute ago, m2234323 said:

For  a non one and the cpu Cooler where to finds it 

got everything from amazon, except linus fan. 

10 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

got everything from amazon, except linus fan. 

Which one I see 8 or more of it the noctua cooler 

16 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

qB2bb.png

what a title

On topic: get a decent cooler, get decent fans, and get a non-reference cooler GPU.

Can not afford a non reference cooler gpu I would have goting one if in stock 

If you are using a reference cooler on your GPU then you will want more case airflow bringing cool air directly to its intake. A bottom mounted fan would be best and having that blow upwards towards the GPU. It doesn't look like your case has one though so definitely add some front intakes if possible. It looks like the case also supports fans being mounted on the side panel, I would suggest adding some there.

You can also swap out the CPU cooler for something like a 212 evo for some better temps with less noise.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

3 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

If you are using a reference cooler on your GPU then you will want more case airflow bringing cool air directly to its intake. A bottom mounted fan would be best and having that blow upwards towards the GPU. It doesn't look like your case has one though so definitely add some front intakes if possible. It looks like the case also supports fans being mounted on the side panel, I would suggest adding some there.

You can also swap out the CPU cooler for something like a 212 evo for some better temps with less noise.

what are some good fan to get that are not loudn but not fancy or have led light

27 minutes ago, DragonTamer1 said:

is this a good fan to get

NF-S12A

how do I tell if I can get rid of the nose by just adjusting the fan speed it is at stock on the mother board

and this is what I heard

right next to the pc

3 hours ago, m2234323 said:

is this a good fan to get

NF-S12A

It's an excellent fan but adding more fans don't lower the noise. How you go about lowering noise is dealing with the components that are too loud. 

3 hours ago, m2234323 said:

how do I tell if I can get rid of the nose by just adjusting the fan speed it is at stock on the mother board

and this is what I heard

right next to the pc

You can figure out if a certain fan is causing the noise by stopping fans with your hands with the system running. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

It's an excellent fan but adding more fans don't lower the noise. How you go about lowering noise is dealing with the components that are too loud. 

You can figure out if a certain fan is causing the noise by stopping fans with your hands with the system running. 

I was talk about repace the 2 stokc fan I have is it ok to un plug the fan to test it that way

Just now, m2234323 said:

I was talk about repace the 2 stokc fan I have is it ok to un plug the fan to test it that way

It's better to just stop it with your hands if possible.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

It's better to just stop it with your hands if possible.

did not work at all to stop with my hands  one bit the fan keep on moving and just start to hurt even a paper did not work

it is the frount fan that make all of the nose how to tell why when it is new

Just now, m2234323 said:

did not work at all to stop with my hands  one bit the fan keep on moving and just start to hurt even a paper did not work

it is the frount fan that make all of the nose how to tell why when it is new

Paper? What are you doing with paper?

It should be fairly easy to stop the fan with the front panel off. Just press down on the hub to slow it down. 

What speed are you running the fans at?

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

It should be fairly easy to stop the fan with the front panel off. Just press down on the hub to slow it down. 

1451rpm

back fan but not front fan

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

what are good quiet fan to get that do not cost very much

2 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

1451rpm

back fan but not front fan

It's no wonder it's loud if you're running the rpm that high. What header are you powering the fan from? Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

It's no wonder it's loud if you're running the rpm that high. What header are you powering the fan from? Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

the onboard fan header

Just now, m2234323 said:

the onboard fan header

Can you be more specific? They should have labels (cpu_fan1, cha_fan2, etc)

Can you be more specific? They should have labels (cpu_fan1, cha_fan2, etc)

I only have 2 fan header and have the 2 front fan plug in to cha fan 1

and the cpu plug in to could fan 1

image.jpg