Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zeako_

Your PC has ran into a problem, question

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

So randomly out of nowhere my pc stated "Your PC has ran into a problem and will restart now" it restarted fine & its working good again. At the time it said that I only had 3 tabs and skype open, and my PC is custom build and has 8 gigs of ram and an i5 so i dont think that would be an issue. I was thinking it may have been my hard drive its just a normal 1tb drive not SSD. Do you think this was the issue and if so should i get an cheap SSD like $50 120gb SSD to put windows on, do you think that will fix it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix what?

Only happened once right?

 

and what was the error code it gave you when it happened? 


 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Arty said:

Fix what?

Only happened once right?

 

and what was the error code it gave you when it happened? 

it has happened one time in the past, but last time it happened everything on my drive got deleted, not sure 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeako_ said:

it has happened one time in the past, but last time it happened everything on my drive got deleted, not sure 

yea, without the error code, impossible to know what caused it and how to prevent it.

just remember to look at the code, 

pic or write it down so you have it. 


 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Arty said:

yea, without the error code, impossible to know what caused it and how to prevent it.

just remember to look at the code, 

pic or write it down so you have it. 

ok, I will. I will prob get an SSD anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zeako_ said:

ok, I will. I will prob get an SSD anyway

always a good thing :)


 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Newegg

×