Ultimate Ears UE Mini Boom - where to buy

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1hDQ3OF

Amazon: http://geni.us/whyXP

Ultimate Ears has unleashed their entry into the crowded market of bluetooth battery powered portable speakers, and honestly... We're impressed. This is the first reasonably priced device that we've encountered that's a legitimate competitor for the excellent a.m.p. SP-1.

And of course like everything else it blows the doors off the Jambox by Jawbone...

If you're going for sheer LOUDNESS without obvious horrible distortion, the UE Mini Boom gets my clear recommendation. If you don't need the same capabilities with respect to LOUDNESS, the SP-1 offers better sound quality in my subjective opinion, but just doesn't pound the same way.... A couple UE Mini Booms was able to really FILL up a large room, and the app was super easy to set up.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
not buying them though lol
also
first to comment
first vote :D
give me le cookie :3
hope you find rocket :((((((((((((((((

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Wait whut ? a 100 bucks for just one of these tiny box-thingies?

NO kidding they give good sound, they should for that amount of money..

And your suggestion is you should buy 2? 

I think i'll pass xD

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)