Windows Phone Or Android

Prismo_

android.

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

Just now, Cryosec said:

android.

Could you tell me why?

Just now, Prismo_ said:

Could you tell me why?

Because practically every Android is superior to every Windows Phone....ever. Especially the one you referenced. 

Unless your my dad that only needs a phone to call text and weather and some more simple stuff lg g5. MANY more apps.

1 minute ago, Prismo_ said:

Could you tell me why?

personal preference. Never liked the windows phone os, and as stated above:

2 minutes ago, Jack McCall said:

Because practically every Android is superior to every Windows Phone....ever.

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

Just now, Jack McCall said:

Because practically every Android is superior to every Windows Phone....ever. Especially the one you referenced. 

I can also agree with this. I have had one phone from every platform that my carrier has (Andorid, iOS and Windows) and I can say that my Android was the best phone I had. My Windows Phone (Lumia 640) has had nothing but problems which seem to be hardware related and caused by Windows 10 Mobile, not to mention its lack of apps. For instance, Amazon is no longer/will no longer be available on WP.

There's no point in getting a Windows Phone at this point. Unless MS reveals an ungodly amount of features and thousands of official apps that already exists on Android and iOS today, no one will give a rat's ass about a dead platform.

No to windows phone because despite being the 3rd best selling smartphone OS, itz getting minimal and quickly shrinking third party support. May go the way of blackberry/palm/ etc. Android is a different beast on its own. I've used Android religiously since the g1, but have never been 100% happy witj the OS

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14