Good cases?

Go to solution Solved by Limecat86,

How about the Thermaltake Core X71? $149.99 on newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133299

Im wondering what would be a good case to do a custom loop with hard tubing and stuff. The case needs atx mobo support and space for at least two 360 rads. I would like a case that is standing upright, not a cube. ( I just became a water cooling master thanks to ekwb and the forums)

7 minutes ago, Jack Dvorak said:

( I just became a water cooling master thanks to ekwb and the forums)

Nothing says "master" like asking others for assistance :P

The only two reasonably priced ones I'm aware of that fit your criteria are the Corsair 780T and the Fractal Define S. There are probably others, and there are certainly others beyond a couple hundred bucks (you should check out Case Labs) but those are the relatively cheap ones. There are also others that have 720+ Rad space, just consisting of more than 2 radiators (such as the Corsair 750D)

Define S is probably what you're looking for. 

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

How about the Thermaltake Core X71? $149.99 on newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133299

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

The InWin 303 takes x2 360 rads. It's a slightly unusual case layout, but quite unique and cools very well by most accounts. Worth a look, and it's very affordable also.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

Please stay away from ThermalFake. They rip off designs from most other companies.

My recommendation would be a Fractal Design case. I have my hard tubing loop in my R5, but the Define S will fit a pair of 360 rads. (R5 fits a 280 in the front, and a 360 on the top)

12 hours ago, shibbs said:

Please stay away from ThermalFake. They rip off designs from most other companies.

My recommendation would be a Fractal Design case. I have my hard tubing loop in my R5, but the Define S will fit a pair of 360 rads. (R5 fits a 280 in the front, and a 360 on the top)

Well, if you know another case with 2 chambers like the Core X71 and same cooling possibilities for about the same price I'm all ears. I haven't found one yet.

So yeah, this would be the next case replacing my Corsair Graphite 780T in the near future.

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

1 hour ago, Limecat86 said:

Well, if you know another case with 2 chambers like the Core X71 and same cooling possibilities for about the same price I'm all ears. I haven't found one yet.

So yeah, this would be the next case replacing my Corsair Graphite 780T in the near future,

Thanks again by the way! And thermal take is actually decent. I have read reviews and my cousin loves his thermal take case!