New Razer DeathAdder Chroma Freezing after starting media

Up_in_Smoke

I just opened my new deathadder chroma and if I play any media like youtube or spotify the mouse cursor freezes and will unfreeze after exiting the program. I have not tried any games thinking it will do the same and wont be able too exit. Anything will help im just wanting to get this to work.

Drivers? It can't be a hardware issue if it only happens for certain things or not others....

Most likely a software glitch on Razer's part, however I'd take a look at ALL of your windows drivers and such just to be safe. Cheers.

I had the same problem when i bought mine (exact model as yours, deathadder chroma), you need to re calibrate the mouse to your mouse pad surface, open razar synapse, go to the mouse, on the right hand side is the calibrate tab.

1 minute ago, Jack McCall said:

Drivers? It can't be a hardware issue if it only happens for certain things or not others....

Most likely a software glitch on Razer's part, however I'd take a look at ALL of your windows drivers and such just to be safe. Cheers.

Ok i will look into that i should download the drivers from there website but even when i got the notification about you replying it still glitched and freezed. Thanks

As i said mate, open razor synapse and re-calibrate, the driver updates are handled by razer synapse as far as i can tell, when you go to Razer's driver page they simply link you to a download for razer synapse.

20 minutes ago, ttoks said:

As i said mate, open razor synapse and re-calibrate, the driver updates are handled by razer synapse as far as i can tell, when you go to Razer's driver page they simply link you to a download for razer synapse.

I did all of that still every sound will freeze the mouse. Could it be a problem with windows? Plus i have Razers Goliathus mouse mat

you may need to call or e-mail razer to try to troubleshoot the problem if calibration (you did reset your mouse calibration before redoing the calibration didnt you?) and and driver's isn't the problem, could be a defective sensor, cable, some software problem ect, so they will be able to best help you I think.