''Best'' Display

Hello two days ago i bought XB270HU from MediaMark [B-stock] for 550€, but there were two scratches on the screen and i returned it.

Since there are only 3 displays i've found that are  •1440p  •144hz  •IPS  •G-Sync and i definetly want them all, here is what you have to pick from: 

• ASUS PG279Q - 830€

• Acer XB271HU - 780€

• Acer XB270HU - 750€

Which one do you recommend me and why, keep in mind price is not issue. 
I also heard that there are common problems with them like Bleed/glow and Deadpixels, what can you commend on that? 

Regards! 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

The Asus PG279Q is touted around the world as the best gaming monitor money can buy (next to maybe the X34). However most people often get the cheaper Acer's because they're pretty much the same. I've never looked to intently at the comparison, but that is the arguments that always come up whenever anyone asks this question.

Looking at then more closely, i think the only real significant difference between them is the Asus ships at 165Hz. The Acer 270 is 144Hz only, and the Acer 271 ships 144Hz, but can overclock to 165Hz. Of course I could be wrong about that, but that appears to be the case. other than that your choice is of aesthetics. You have to decide if those points are worth the extra cash. I'm personally not a fan of the 271's stand and feet, but to each their own.

The Fanboy in me would probably buy the Asus monitor here if it was my money. But there isn't really a ton of reason for that except aesthetics and fanboyism. 144Hz is plenty fast for anyone.

They are all three pretty much a lottery. If you get one that doesnt have a problem you won.

Anyway. This is overall more of a "imo" thing since they all have the same features except for the XB270HU 

which cant overclock/boost to 165Hz.

I overall prefer the Asus simply because of the design.

If money isnt an issue you can also go for an ultrawide monitor.

55 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

snip

What you can say about commn bleed/glow issues? 

49 minutes ago, Kuri said:

They are all three pretty much a lottery. If you get one that doesnt have a problem you won.

hahah :D But i never win the loterry man..... 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Bleed, bad uniformity, stuck dust particles, FW bugs and more are prevalent and known issues with all these monitors. Get one if you want. Play the lottery. Or just buy one, use it and don't look/care about issues. Better to live happy and ignorant with these things. Trust. Me. 

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II