Unable to access Razer Blackwidow X Chroma Chroma Configurator On Mac

cantalOPe

Hello,

I am unable to access the advanced lighting configurator on my razer black widow chroma x te. I have looked at guides, and everything, and they all show it as being there, and just having to click on it. If anyone could help me with this, it would be appreciated.

Is it a MacOS program, or a Windows program? If it's Windows, that would explain why it doesn't work. :)

Check the Razer website for an updated version.

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

17 hours ago, Quaker said:

Is it a MacOS program, or a Windows program? If it's Windows, that would explain why it doesn't work. :)

Check the Razer website for an updated version.

I did a whole bunch of searches, and found out that Razer Synapse 2.0, which is the version that supports Chroma Configurator, is only available on PC. Rip in kill

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I found the petition "RAZER: RAZER to support all chroma devices on MAC WITH ADVANCED CHROMA CONFIGURATOR" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

His the goal is to reach 10000 signatures and he need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/razer-razer-to-support-all-chroma-devices-on-mac-with-advanced-chroma-configurator?recruiter=493489258&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!