LFG/LFM Pokemon Go Team Mystic Memphis

dtaflorida

Looking to find ppl to build a team for taking and defending gyms. I hit up a few gyms regularly but I need more ppl to come back me up after I take a gym. These are in areas with minimal conflict, ie they can be taken and held for long periods of time. 

Some requirements to be part of this:

• Mobility ie you will need a car
  • Timely, if you can't back up a new gym in time then we end up losing it rather easily
  • High level, I'm looking at about 1500cp + on top tier defense pokemon and in sufficient numbers that you can defend ~6 gyms at once 

Some vetting will be required. Message me in private and we can discuss a time and we can verify team/pokemon/location. Generally vetting downtown, but then taking the gym action to less contested areas that don't have such high gym turnover rate. 

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

Define your area. 

Are you in Africa somewhere or in Beijing?

(Team valor!!!)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Define your area. 

Are you in Africa somewhere or in Beijing?

(Team valor!!!)

If you don't know where Memphis is you're pretty much already excluded. I'm not expecting to see too many responses since this is limited to my city. 

Also, you're not on my team anyways lol

Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

24 minutes ago, dtaflorida said:

If you don't know where Memphis is you're pretty much already excluded. I'm not expecting to see too many responses since this is limited to my city. 

Also, you're not on my team anyways lol

Thought that was a word that I didn't know not a place :P 

good luck on your search (do you include location fakers btw? That might get more people.)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

17 hours ago, themctipers said:

Thought that was a word that I didn't know not a place :P 

good luck on your search (do you include location fakers btw? That might get more people.)

No, that'd be cheating.