H100i corsair link cable header broken

So I have a Corsair H100i and the corsair link cable header on the pump has broken off, can anyone tell me what type of connector this is so I can buy one and solder a new one back on.

please advise?

3 minutes ago, FastFlyingRhino said:

So I have a Corsair H100i and the corsair link cable header on the pump has broken off, can anyone tell me what type of connector this is so I can buy one and solder a new one back on.

please advise?

You can try contacting Corsair to see if they can send you a replacement, but if you want to try and fix it if it came dis connected from the terminal you can take the terminal out of the connector and try soldering it back together. 

3 minutes ago, FastFlyingRhino said:

please advise?

get in touch with corsair support. Same thing happened to me and they sent a replacement free

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

16 minutes ago, W-L said:

You can try contacting Corsair to see if they can send you a replacement, but if you want to try and fix it if it came dis connected from the terminal you can take the terminal out of the connector and try soldering it back together. 

the legs are bent and with such a small surface it will be easier to solder with a new one. would they still send a replacement when my product is no longer under warranty? 

7 minutes ago, FastFlyingRhino said:

the legs are bent and with such a small surface it will be easier to solder with a new one. would they still send a replacement when my product is no longer under warranty? 

Doesn't hurt to ask, but as mentioned there you can get replacement cables. If it's the actual mini USB socket that is damaged on the pump however there isn't much that can be done.