Looking for a headset

Cyrel

Hey folks,

I used to be a proud owner of Logitech G430 that I bought 3 years ago. Today, it has been murdered by a vacuum cleaner.

Therefore, I need a new one but of course thanks to videos I also think that "gaming headsets" are just overpriced just like the music ones (Hey Beats)

I would say that my budget is around 70-80 USD, can you guys suggest me a headset with a good microphone (online gaming ofc) and of course a good sound quality.

2 minutes ago, Cyrel said:

Hey folks,

I used to be a proud owner of Logitech G430 that I bought 3 years ago. Today, it has been murdered by a vacuum cleaner.

Therefore, I need a new one but of course thanks to videos I also think that "gaming headsets" are just overpriced just like the music ones (Hey Beats)

I would say that my budget is around 70-80 USD, can you guys suggest me a headset with a good microphone (online gaming ofc) and of course a good sound quality.

I really like the Hyper X Cloud Headset. Everyone I talk to says the mic is great and the audio quality is similar to $100 headphones I own.

HyperX Cloud. I want to see your vaccum cleaner try to break those.

Hyper Cloud I or Cloud II I think there's two of 'em.

Hyper X cloud series, you got the cloud 1, cloud 2, cloud core and cloud revolver, i have a pair of cloud 2's and it's probably the best headset under 100$ but heard the other ones are great too

2 minutes ago, Cyrel said:

Hyper Cloud I or Cloud II I think there's two of 'em.

From my understanding they are very similar. If you have good on board audio (headphone amp and/or alc898 codec or better) i would take the cloud 1's, otherwise take the 2's.

I personally have the G930s and they're pretty good. Sound quality is great and they're about half off on amazon right now.