Fan controller help please

Sean-

Right i have a Lian Li PC-08 case

It doesnt have any 5.25" bays for a fan controller

I have 8 fans, of which 2 are on my Corsair rad and liquid cooler H100i

So i need something which can control the other 6 fans, using software preferably as theres nowhere to physically mount anything else with easy access unless it was external

Could anyone point me in the right direction to a good controller/splitter which would be suited to 6 fans (3 pin) and have software for control

Thanks

10 hours ago, Sean- said:

Right i have a Lian Li PC-08 case

It doesnt have any 5.25" bays for a fan controller

I have 8 fans, of which 2 are on my Corsair rad and liquid cooler H100i

So i need something which can control the other 6 fans, using software preferably as theres nowhere to physically mount anything else with easy access unless it was external

Could anyone point me in the right direction to a good controller/splitter which would be suited to 6 fans (3 pin) and have software for control

Thanks

Why not just use the motherboard if you want it software based, you can setup fan curves to have everything be automatic and hands free. 

You need something like the NZXT GRID+

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

4 hours ago, W-L said:

Why not just use the motherboard if you want it software based, you can setup fan curves to have everything be automatic and hands free. 

There isnt enough, i have 2 fans left over i cannot control, as ive had to run them off the PSU, and my OCD is killing me haha

Would using fan splitters from the motherboard allow individual control? Or even control in pairs etc?

4 hours ago, xGGAx said:

You need something like the NZXT GRID+

Ill take a look thanks

3 hours ago, Sean- said:

There isnt enough, i have 2 fans left over i cannot control, as ive had to run them off the PSU, and my OCD is killing me haha

Would using fan splitters from the motherboard allow individual control? Or even control in pairs etc?

Ill take a look thanks

It would work as a group control if you used splitter but if you wanted individual control as mentioned the NZXT Grid+ V2 would be something to look into. 

9 hours ago, W-L said:

It would work as a group control if you used splitter but if you wanted individual control as mentioned the NZXT Grid+ V2 would be something to look into. 

Looks perfect thank you, arrives tomorrow and ill try it out!!