Need help for checking if build is good

Hey guys, I was wondering if you wonderful people on the internet could help me with seeing if my parts are good for my PC gaming/editing build. I am able to go a little higher than the current price but not too high :) If there's any part of my build I can change and improve on then please say so :) http://pcpartpicker.com/list/k4FBZ8

CPU-Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard-Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Memory-G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Storage-Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card-Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card

Case-NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply-EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Price-1493USD

pcpartpicker if needed

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/k4FBZ8

Nope, looks fine :)

Maybe sleeved cables and LED lighting if you want to go all out? Otherwise should be a pretty nice build.

I'd consider going with a Kraken X41 or X61 (depending on space available) over an H100i. Maybe look at faster RAM if you're going to be editing. Otherwise, I don't see anything that I'd change.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

It's actually pretty well balanced. The only thing I would change would be the PSU. Get a PSU from a good brand like Seasonic, a 500~600w would be plenty for your rig.

And don't forget to get a few good case fans.

@Edit

Just saw you included a copy of W10. You can get for a forth of that price on Kinguin (Paul's Hardware made a video on that, I recommend you to take a look).

@Edit2

Something like this for PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151122&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

CPU: i5 10600KFMotherboard: Asus B460M-Plus | Cooling: Gamemmaxx 400 XT w/ Corsair ML120 Elite + 1 ML120 Elite exhaust + 2 ML140 Elite intake

RAM: 2x16GB Netac DDR4 3200MT/s @2666CL13 | GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual +200/+1200MHz/+5%

Storage: 2TB XPG S70 Blade, WD Blue NVMe 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TBPSU: Corsair TX550M

Monitor: 2x Pichau Cepheus Fuse 28" 4k 144Hz HDR | Keyboard: Corsair K70 mk.2 Cherry MX Red

Headphone/headset: Kuba Disco Pro/Gamer + Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro | OS: Windows 11 Home

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB + Ugreen Vertical MouseCase: Corsair Carbide 400C

Looks good to me.  Only thing I'd say is that 240gb SSDs are now to the point that they really lag their 500gb counterparts significantly in performance because of reduced package count.  So you might want to step that up to a 500gb model. 

The build looks great! Doesn't look like anything needs to be changed. The only thing I see changing may be having a larger SSD storage. (If you're going to download all your games or your video editing on it.)

13 minutes ago, Mateus Campello said:

It's actually pretty well balanced. The only thing I would change would be the PSU. Get a PSU from a good brand like Seasonic, a 500~600w would be plenty for your rig.

And don't forget to get a few good case fans.

The power supply is fine, EVGA's G2 series are top tier units that have excellent voltage regulation and ripple suppression. They're Super Flower Leadex Gold units with a different name.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

5 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

The power supply is fine, EVGA's G2 series are top tier units that have excellent voltage regulation and ripple suppression. They're Super Flower Leadex Gold units with a different name.

I've heard and seen some on tests that are pretty cheap, so I didn't know if it was the case with this one.

Anyways, he will use half of those 750w, so in that case a Seasonic platinum PSU would be more interesting.

CPU: i5 10600KFMotherboard: Asus B460M-Plus | Cooling: Gamemmaxx 400 XT w/ Corsair ML120 Elite + 1 ML120 Elite exhaust + 2 ML140 Elite intake

RAM: 2x16GB Netac DDR4 3200MT/s @2666CL13 | GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual +200/+1200MHz/+5%

Storage: 2TB XPG S70 Blade, WD Blue NVMe 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TBPSU: Corsair TX550M

Monitor: 2x Pichau Cepheus Fuse 28" 4k 144Hz HDR | Keyboard: Corsair K70 mk.2 Cherry MX Red

Headphone/headset: Kuba Disco Pro/Gamer + Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro | OS: Windows 11 Home

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB + Ugreen Vertical MouseCase: Corsair Carbide 400C