K'nex server

MG2R

nice build !

btw how's the hashing with that 6450? 

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

nice build !

btw how's the hashing with that 6450? 

Haven't set it up yet :/ Searched for a while for headless LiteCoin GPU clients, but didn't find a useable guide (or anything I got working) and after that, didn't have much time anymore to work on it... Might be trying again next week.

A normal case costs money :P

wait.. is K'nex free ? where do u live ? :P

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

This is so different and creative.  Absolutely love it  :)

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Ever tried to put wheels on it? I have a k'nex pc too and it had wheels on it, and it is quite handy.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

That's pretty awesome. Well done.

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

Very cool job! Heh, now I'm thinking of doing something like this. You're inspiring! :D Either that or you just come up with good ideas :P

I used to play with those as a kid ^_^ awesome concept!

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

I was wondering if I could use your pictures of your build for a school calender project. I need to get permission before using your pictures.  I am not going to be selling this calender, it is just for personal use.

I was wondering if I could use your pictures of your build for a school calender project. I need to get permission before using your pictures.  I am not going to be selling this calender, it is just for personal use.

Same answer as PBaines: certainly. If you want I can even take pics from other angles/with other backgrounds/something else...

Just PM me for full-res pics ;)

Congratulations, definitely a well deserved BOTW.

Congratulations, definitely a well deserved BOTW.

Guess that won't be happening, seeing that I built this thing a couple of months ago. Aslo, there are way better machines out there than mine... It's not that nice once you look past the K'nex ;)

But thanks for your support, I'd sure like to be on there :P

EDIT: wait a second, you posted that message right after the live stream... Was this a BOTW? :o

Edited by MG2R

Guess that won't be happening, seeing that I built this thing a couple of months ago. Aslo, there are way better machines out there than mine... It's not that nice once you look past the K'nex ;)

But thanks for your support, I'd sure like to be on there :P

EDIT: wait a second, you posted that message right after the live stream... Was this a BOTW? :o

Sure was :lol:

http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/b/457447419

Check around 2:10:30

Sure was :lol:

http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/b/457447419

Check around 2:10:30

OK, did not know there were archives on Twitch as well :P Always wait for Youtube archives...

Nice! Didn't think this would happen ^^

Goes into attic to get K'nex

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

I needed a place to store my unused hard drives, I hope you don't mind me stealing your design :P

KNEX%20HDD.JPG

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<