Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

4 hours ago, testozyd said:

Same problem + low draw distance in Rising Storm 2, Squad, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2 and many other games. I had similar problem with my last computer and here we go again. Every part is brand new and I have this computer for about 3 weeks.

Win 10 home, Ryzen 5 2600, RX570 8GB, Gigabyte B450M S2H, Thermaltake Smart BX1 550W

(ultra settings)

Bez tytułu.png

Try posting a video - most of the aliasing issues only show up when there is motion on the screen.

These Shimmering Edges and Jaggies are doing my nut in, legit, try to ignore it when playing games i love but its always there, why cant NVIDIA or AMD just investigate this shiet.

18 hours ago, lobolaw1984 said:

I continue to believe that there must be a solution. There must be someone smart enough to figure this out.

Regarding the DSR - it is pretty much a band-aid. It only minimizes and hides the problem, but it is definitely still there. Games looked better at 1440 without the problem then they do at 4K with the problem.

Please talk to people, we wont find ever a solution by sitting in this thread and telling each other how stupid this is.

Make new threads in various forums, explain the issue capture videos and show them to people, anything might catch the attention of some smart person that knows whats going on.

Hello, a while back I said I would make a thread regarding my issue, decided that it would be a waste, even an IT guy couldn't help me, told me to try another monitor (again?; I changed 5 already). So, not sure what anyone can tell me to try that I didn't already. Its over for me, I'm dead inside...I hope you guys can find a solution to this one day. Signing off, RIP me...x_X

42 minutes ago, acisheree said:

i showed zotac support guy this video ( https://youtu.be/fbKhPu6dgLA )  and he said this   

s.PNG

OK that means that problem is not visible to the people without the problem it must be recorded by hand not by software.

1 hour ago, darksquall said:

i think he just don't want to work on it

3 hours ago, DaoNayt said:

Its difficult to see something here.
Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVV4S8hWRgg

Seems there is no AA at all. That's how my games look with FXAA/SMAA enabled. It feels like that these methods just stopped working, while TAA produces extreme static flickering.

To summarise, this is how it was before the problem:

No AA: minimal to average jaggies, no flickering and shimmering

FXAA: minimal jaggies, no flickering and shimmering

SMAA: minimal jaggies, no flickering and shimmering

TAA: minimal or even no jaggies at all, no flickering and shimmering

And this is how it is now:

No AA: VERY EXTREME jaggies, flickering and shimmering while moving

FXAA: EXTREME jaggies, flickering and shimmering while moving

SMAA: EXTREME jaggies, flickering and shimmering while moving

TAA: minimal or even no jaggies at all, but there is a bad static flickering and shimmering of surfaces, doesn't matter if you are moving or not (again, my video of No Man's Sky is good example of it)

at last zotac guy said ''Please return your faulty product for warranty handling.''  should i send to warranty ? or it is not a hardware issue to you guys ? what do you guys think about that

I can not believe that this forum is almost 96 pages long like, are you fucking serious let me say real quick I had this problem on my newly built computer, it was a GTX FTW3 ROG 2080TI, I9-9900k 5ghz, 1TB SSD Samsung EVO 970, ASUS STRIX ROG Z390 GAMING-E, 16GB 4800MHZ Trident Gskill RAM,  and No one had any idea how to fix it, I have looked for hours on end on this topic through Nvidia forums, this forum, Toms hardware, Youtube, fucks sake even the damn Steam community. Always the same thing, hardware issue, Make sure to turn on AA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, oh you must just not know that you have to turn your graphics settings up, Bad game textures, Etc. Even now I am on my alienware gaming laptop with a 1070 and 8GB RAM 1TB SSD I7-87k, Same issue I have literally tried everything, I almost feel like if Im cursed the only fucking game that This doesn't happen in is League of Legends, So I guess I beat some fucking shaman in a ranked game of LoL and he cursed me to forever play with this shit, "You shall never play a good game again (Shaman Noises) League Will Be the only game you are allowed to play". Like I cant express my anger I legit just spent 5000$ getting my New PC built for this to happen, and even now Im on a inferior hardware wise laptop and still.... I cant even play the games Ive been wanting to play for basically forever now. Much Fun Very Cool Kanye 10/10 Would not recommend. 

1 hour ago, hawksaibot said:

I can not believe that this forum is almost 96 pages long like, are you fucking serious let me say real quick I had this problem on my newly built computer, it was a GTX FTW3 ROG 2080TI, I9-9900k 5ghz, 1TB SSD Samsung EVO 970, ASUS STRIX ROG Z390 GAMING-E, 16GB 4800MHZ Trident Gskill RAM,  and No one had any idea how to fix it, I have looked for hours on end on this topic through Nvidia forums, this forum, Toms hardware, Youtube, fucks sake even the damn Steam community. Always the same thing, hardware issue, Make sure to turn on AA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, oh you must just not know that you have to turn your graphics settings up, Bad game textures, Etc. Even now I am on my alienware gaming laptop with a 1070 and 8GB RAM 1TB SSD I7-87k, Same issue I have literally tried everything, I almost feel like if Im cursed the only fucking game that This doesn't happen in is League of Legends, So I guess I beat some fucking shaman in a ranked game of LoL and he cursed me to forever play with this shit, "You shall never play a good game again (Shaman Noises) League Will Be the only game you are allowed to play". Like I cant express my anger I legit just spent 5000$ getting my New PC built for this to happen, and even now Im on a inferior hardware wise laptop and still.... I cant even play the games Ive been wanting to play for basically forever now. Much Fun Very Cool Kanye 10/10 Would not recommend. 

can you try for me lol teamfight tactics ? i didn't realise in normal lol game but i have this issue in tft

its probably there in regular league as well My brain has been melted from dealing with this I have lost so many hours of sleep over countless weeks of trying to figure this out.

maybe im just dying and this is my body telling me Im going to die

gotta bookmark this page. I have the same problem. I can only hope someone found a fix soon :(

both Nvidia support and Zotac support agreed with it will be a hardware issue and said you should contact product seller. so i contacted amazon.de who is seller of my gtx 1060, they will refund it and i am gonna try it another graphic card soon. i will write the results when card is arrived.

1 hour ago, acisheree said:

both Nvidia support and Zotac support agreed with it will be a hardware issue and said you should contact product seller. so i contacted amazon.de who is seller of my gtx 1060, they will refund it and i am gonna try it another graphic card soon. i will write the results when card is arrived.

The problem of those who completely renew their computer is not resolved

my rx580 is already past the warranty, and as stated above even people who renew their hardware still getting this issue. Even if in the future I will build an entirely new PC without this issue, it doesnt change the fact that there is no explanation about this issue. If it is caused by the driver then why didn't nvidia/amd doesn't fix this issue and if it is  a hardware issue then what part of the hardware caused the issue. If we know at  least HOW to avoid having this issue then at least we can warn other people not to do something that will cause this issue.

Once i acquired this issue, no, I haven't seen a computer without this flickering. None of them had proper anti-aliasing. Same bad flickering in all of them. But I remember how good games and the AA looked before this happened. There were no flickering or shimmering. Jaggies were minimal, even if you disable AA. Now, it's super jaggies and flickering no matter what settings you choose or what hardware you change.

did you guys see a computer without this issue? 

My new computer was without the issue for the first two weeks. Then it suddenly appeared.

Well,  I was completely wrong,  borderlands 3 looks incredibly ugly on Xbox one x, and I’ve watched YouTube vids of others playing it and mine looks nothing like theres.  Really ugly...   If this is happening to consoles which it apparently is,  there is NO problem with anything on our computers..  This had got to be electrical and or interference,  consoles having this issue blows all the rest of these ideas right out the water...   If consoles have this then this is something else,  not drivers or windows or any of that shit!   

5 hours ago, Harsh45 said:

Well,  I was completely wrong,  borderlands 3 looks incredibly ugly on Xbox one x, and I’ve watched YouTube vids of others playing it and mine looks nothing like theres.  Really ugly...   If this is happening to consoles which it apparently is,  there is NO problem with anything on our computers..  This had got to be electrical and or interference,  consoles having this issue blows all the rest of these ideas right out the water...   If consoles have this then this is something else,  not drivers or windows or any of that shit!   

We can try both theories, 

Electricity = Generator

Interference = Faraday Cage

I honestly don't think its either it just doesn't make any sense, electricity wouldnt cause the same issue on such different hardware, same for interference thats just not how those work.

Thats where i don't even know how to continue, what else can do that i honestly dont have any reasonable explanation anymore.