Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

Now on this reward,  I won’t give a fucken penny unless the person shows how this happens,  It’s that simple!

9 hours ago, TotallyNotYaBoi said:

It could still be software, but not driver related, as this issues is so widespread and not just isolated to computers.  Consoles, Phones, even some mobile consoles like the PS VITA, (Yes I own one,) have the potential to suffer from this issue. 

It's crazy to think that this is a hardware problem. After testing several PCs, laptop, even changing every single part in my main gaming PC, it simply can't be hardware. Just can't. I still hope it's software problem, that there is some "stuck" setting which messes everything up.

7 hours ago, can0753 said:

writes that the mining virus is related

What virus is able to function on basically any system and infect a system without internet or any other form of connection, besides that a mining virus would show the PC constantly working somehow.

4 hours ago, Harsh45 said:

Now on this reward,  I won’t give a fucken penny unless the person shows how this happens,  It’s that simple!

Ofcourse we dont pay someone for a solution that "might" work, only if the problem is completly solved, and explained how.

So I had to jump through some hoops, way less than others would have had to, but I eventually did get to speak with two very friendly Nvidia techs.  Unfortunately, the facility I went to focuses primarily on driveress-automotive technologies.  However, they assured me the letter I handed off to them would be delivered to those who might be able to help in Santa Clara. Overall, it looks pretty good guys. Now as for that petition I'm working on, I'm almost finished figuring out exactly what we want it to say. Will keep you all posted.

6 minutes ago, TotallyNotYaBoi said:

So I had to jump through some hoops, way less than others would have had to, but I eventually did get to speak with two very friendly Nvidia techs.  Unfortunately, the facility I went to focuses primarily on driveress-automotive technologies.  However, they assured me the letter I handed off to them would be delivered to those who might be able to help in Santa Clara. Overall, it looks pretty good guys. Now as for that petition I'm working on, I'm almost finished figuring out exactly what we want it to say. Will keep you all posted.

Sounds good ? 

1 hour ago, TotallyNotYaBoi said:

Thanks for all your efforts, i hope this leads somewhere might be our best bet.

Nvidia as with before has no fix and says the videos and screenshots I’ve sent them (A lot might I add) look fine.  The guy said he let all his co-workers watch these clips and look at the screenshots and says they all think it looks normal.  

This is old old news because I’ve been through this with Nvidia before but it begs the question,  Are they able to see these issues or just us?  This in any normal reality would be a completely STUPID question but it seems these issues were all having are based in some alternate universe or reality,  a bit sarcasm/truth... .. .

Like,  Do our graphics in games look the same to them?  I’m being serious,  sad but serious..

1 hour ago, Harsh45 said:

Like,  Do our graphics in games look the same to them?  I’m being serious,  sad but serious..

Did you just capture the game on your PC? since indeed those dont show up same with youtube videos, only captured offscreen with a camera works apparently.

i don't think it is normal. i guess  they didn't want to work on it. 

9 hours ago, Harsh45 said:

I've shared many screenshots and a few videos during the last year with some friends and they all noticed that there were issues. I also shared the same with the nVidia support, twice, and they refused to acknowledge them.

I trust my friends more than the random Alex who was treating me like an idiot who never played games in his life, so I'd say that it's definitely visible, in some games/situations more than others, but still undeniable. And what i showed to my "helpful" nVidia support member was immediately noticed by my friends without even telling them what to look at.

Don't doubt it, not even for a bit. They see it; they just don't care.

i contacted a nvidia support 5 minutes ago he said to me there is no issue in these videos. they are talking same about this subject. i am considering about only us can see these issue.

I think it might be a bug with DirectX 11 as I get pop-up graphics/low level of detail in the DX11 exe of Control but not the DX12 exe.

1 hour ago, hazman1988 said:

I think it might be a bug with DirectX 11 as I get pop-up graphics/low level of detail in the DX11 exe of Control but not the DX12 exe.

Can you give me some examples of this?  I’ll have to check this out myself.  Gears 5 looks shitty but only up close...  

Even switching to DX9, where possible, doesnt help me. I think this might be a shader issue? Because older games, that dont seem to use shaders, look fine.

Here are a few emails from them in their own words...  

Response By Email (Derek) (09/05/2019 02:45 PM)
Jason, I discussed this with others here and no one sees any problem with the what can be seen in  these video clips.

I wanted to mention as an example, the Rage 2 clip that you sent, the low res notes or ads on the 'OPEN' sign (at roughly 1:00) are placed there on purpose by developers.  It is common for them to use drastically lower resolution textures for the  details in order to achieve desired performance. 

As for your streamers, I can't really comment on their lack of issues but its possible they are playing at much higher resolutions than you are; I can say their games aren't being rendered any differently

Another email...

Response By Email (Derek) (09/04/2019 12:05 PM)
Hi Jason,
  Apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We went ahead and took a look at the links/videos you submitted. We believe we replicated some of the issues but these doesn't appear to be unique to NVIDIA graphics cards. We saw similar results using AMD/ATI graphics cards as well which suggest this may be due to the game and how they render shadow and textures. The behavior could be more apparent when AA/ANISO is enabled.  Now that's not to say the game is the problem but more that it may be expected behavior due to coding method and how it works with AA/ANSIO, some may even consider it side-affects. We had such issues reported in the past and most if not all were all dismissed as game issues and not the graphics drivers.

These are all instances of an issue that you can potentially see in any game and is an effect that results from the use of various AA methods implemented by developers.

There isn't anything that I can suggest that might help here

He literally says in that last email turning on AA and Anisotropic filtering can cause the behavior to be more apparent which makes no sense,  In reality it’s supposed to make edges smoother and textures Sharper....  WFT?!

1 hour ago, Harsh45 said:

Another email...

Response By Email (Derek) (09/04/2019 12:05 PM)
Hi Jason,
  Apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We went ahead and took a look at the links/videos you submitted. We believe we replicated some of the issues but these doesn't appear to be unique to NVIDIA graphics cards. We saw similar results using AMD/ATI graphics cards as well which suggest this may be due to the game and how they render shadow and textures. The behavior could be more apparent when AA/ANISO is enabled.  Now that's not to say the game is the problem but more that it may be expected behavior due to coding method and how it works with AA/ANSIO, some may even consider it side-affects. We had such issues reported in the past and most if not all were all dismissed as game issues and not the graphics drivers.

These are all instances of an issue that you can potentially see in any game and is an effect that results from the use of various AA methods implemented by developers.

There isn't anything that I can suggest that might help here

Pretty much the same thing AMD support told me.

If i hadn't had two weeks of perfect graphics on the new system, maybe I could even believe them.

4 hours ago, hazman1988 said:

No i tried both of them still same