Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

I have been suffering from drop fps In some games Among these games gta 5 crack I was ignoring it But when I downloaded gta 5 from epic games I thought the problem would be solved But I found the same problem So after 5 days I reduced the settings The problem was not resolved So I got out of the game And I went to YouTube To search for a solution
But I only found false videos So I went back to gta 5 I found that the settings became very high automaticallyI did not do anything Then I entered gta online I was surprised
The emergence of Winding lines
 At first I thought it was a simple problem that could be easily solved I went straight to YouTube And I looked for it I found many people with the same problem But no one knows the solution Then I found out it was an old problem and No one knows the solution In one of the videos, I found a person Has published this page
I entered here directly And since that day My goal is to find the solution

So you guys are saying that problem is caused by GTA 5? That mean GTA 5 is was released in 2010 year, the same year that I first encounter this kind of problems ( low LOD, jagged edges, texture shimmering etc ) with games? As my memory serves me well GTA 5 was released in 2013 year not in 2010.

Second time when I encounter ( sadly again back in 2019. year after new GPU installation) this kind of problem there on my system were only two games without GTA 5.

Edited by Strider890

For me first time when I saw this kind of problems the trigger was GPU driver installation but some months later my GPU died, second time the trigger was new GPU upgrade from MSi Twin Froz 7870  to Gigabyte WIndforce 1060 3GB.

On 6/7/2020 at 11:19 PM, Alastor_Pride said:

Does your brother live in the same house with you?

Monitor your laptop for a few days

and don’t connect devices that were previously connected to your computer and your father’s laptop to it.

i can confirm that the problem still not existed on my brother's laptop 

but i have noticed something today 

after playing 6 hours without a break on my pc 

the more i play the more the problem get worse 

after 2 hours the image is a littel bit worse and the stuttering is worse also

idk i think it is the psu then ...

I had changed the PSU but after I bougth 1060 GPU but that neither solved the problem for me.

I had wroted milion times what happend for me. This topic is on loop like broken record without finding a real cause and without a real fix.

On 6/7/2020 at 11:19 PM, Alastor_Pride said:

Does your brother live in the same house with you?

Monitor your laptop for a few days

and don’t connect devices that were previously connected to your computer and your father’s laptop to it.

maybe it is a crazy thing 

but i am 100% sure that when i turn the computer on all of the mobiles at home are stuttering as hell

i tried this many times

stuttering disappears after about 2 hours of turning the computer off .

So what it could be ??!!

On 6/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, Princep_A said:

When I installed RDR2 it started to me, new c++ libraries and the rest is history. I read about a GPU bios that is flasheable but I dont recommend to do if youre not sure

This. I think this the road. C++ libraries, Microsof Frameworks and stuff like that. I had pirated Windows 10 that COULD NOT install those stuff, and everything worked perfectly. Switched to legit Windows, downloaded all that stuff, I'm, fucked.

32 minutes ago, ixDriger said:

maybe it is a crazy thing 

but i am 100% sure that when i turn the computer on all of the mobiles at home are stuttering as hell

i tried this many times

stuttering disappears after about 2 hours of turning the computer off .

So what it could be ??!!

It could be that you have an overheating problem. Check your cpu and other components like GPU have their thermal paste intact or the heatsink is in proper airtight contact.

Computers are not 1s and 0s. Once I had a stuttering problem. I didn't know what it was. Then I tried upgrading ram , then changing the PSU  But what I found was , that all the pins on the cpu socket were not in proper contact with the cpu and a part of cpu was sticking out of socket with a few bent pins. Now if you would think normally, since some of the pins were not in contact with the cpu points, the computer should not have turned on(I am not an expert on this) , but well it turned on, it worked fine or it seemed to work fine except when I played games , it stuttered , so that's what these electronic devices are like in my experience, they are not either on or dead , they have a lot of in between situations and probably those in between situations are much more larger than what we know , and maybe we have hit that bad in between situation that is not officially known or it could just be a really good malware because my problem started after I was infected by a malware and since then I have not got rid of these graphical problems or the malware , which one I don't know.

I uninstalled the EGS and downloaded the Cracked version. But the Shimmering was still there. So I went ahead and formatted everything on my PC and installed the Windows again. Paused the Automatic Windows Updates before connecting to internet, installed MB chipset and audio drivers and Nvidia Drivers, fired up GTA 5 and guess what..? Nops nothing changed not a thing, Shimmering is still there and not only to GTA 5 but to Witcher 3, COD Black OPS 3 and Pretty much every game except Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.

So no it's not C++ Visual Basics Libraries as I haven't installed anything over my fresh window install. It is not EGS either as the issue reproduced on Cracked version also.

Now I'm beginning to think it's a electricity issue of some sort, but again somewhere in my mind I still think that the exact same electricity issue happening all over the globe and effecting so many people exactly the same is really unlikely. I don't think it's a virus either. I'm really confused should I send my GPU for RMA, but I don't think it will yeild anything either...?

On 6/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, hellgatsu said:

This. I think this the road. C++ libraries, Microsof Frameworks and stuff like that. I had pirated Windows 10 that COULD NOT install those stuff, and everything worked perfectly. Switched to legit Windows, downloaded all that stuff, I'm, fucked.

12 minutes ago, sanz1112 said:

I uninstalled the EGS and downloaded the Cracked version. But the Shimmering was still there. So I went ahead and formatted everything on my PC and installed the Windows again. Paused the Automatic Windows Updates before connecting to internet, installed MB chipset and audio drivers and Nvidia Drivers, fired up GTA 5 and guess what..? Nops nothing changed not a thing, Shimmering is still there and not only to GTA 5 but to Witcher 3, COD Black OPS 3 and Pretty much every game except Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.

So no it's not C++ Visual Basics Libraries as I haven't installed anything over my fresh window install. It is not EGS either as the issue reproduced on Cracked version also.

Now I'm beginning to think it's a electricity issue of some sort, but again somewhere in my mind I still think that the exact same electricity issue happening all over the globe and effecting so many people exactly the same is really unlikely. I don't think it's a virus either. I'm really confused should I send my GPU for RMA, but I don't think it will yeild anything either...?

Take it to someones house first? I think if I came to that same conclusion of dirty power,.. I'd maybe check surrounding friends or test elsewhere if possible.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I have some games crack They have no problems

This problem only exists In the original games

11 hours ago, yousef-999 said:

I have some games crack They have no problems

This problem only exists In the original games

This is not so for me. The problem is not only in the original games.

Does anyone have a YouTube channel with a lot of subscribers? Maybe you should try to create some kind of public outcry?

Could telecommunication signals cause this problem ?  I don't think this is electrical issue or hardware and software related because i have this problem with my laptop, android phone and with my smart tv. 

8 hours ago, Muhan said:

Could telecommunication signals cause this problem ?  I don't think this is electrical issue or hardware and software related because i have this problem with my laptop, android phone and with my smart tv. 

Yes, I have it on all my screens.

9 hours ago, Muhan said:

I'm having this problem only on my Gaming PC. I have a Macbook Pro, a Windows Laptop and a SmartPhone. All my devices are working properly, just the PC which is having this weird issue. My Windows Laptop is not much of a gaming machine but I could try creating a side by side comparison video of GTA 5 on my laptop and PC. The difference is huge.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, Harsh45 said:

I bought a GREENWAVE plug for dirty electricity for the fuck of it and have it in my hand atm,  I’ll test it out when I’m free,  gotta work today unlike most people.

I'm still wating his response what he has done with dirty eletricity filter to test the theory about eletricity.

@Meeseeks said on the Discord that he will buy a oscilloscope after quarantine in his country also to test eletricity theory.

1 hour ago, sanz1112 said:

Could telecommunication signals cause this problem ?

Everything is possibile right now but we need to test this possibility.

13 hours ago, sanz1112 said:

I'm having this problem only on my Gaming PC. I have a Macbook Pro, a Windows Laptop and a SmartPhone. All my devices are working properly, just the PC which is having this weird issue. My Windows Laptop is not much of a gaming machine but I could try creating a side by side comparison video of GTA 5 on my laptop and PC. The difference is huge.

Yeah do that please. I wanna see the comparison

There are some games That you have downloaded from torrent This problem does not exist in them of between it the wither 3 and a plague tale

On 6/17/2020 at 11:35 AM, sanz1112 said:

Please use a mobile camera if possible, can't depend on screen recordings

Why linus do nothing about this problem ? everyday people effected with this problem we need talk amd or nvidia ceo this problem so frustrating.

6 hours ago, 3najeeking22g said:

Why linus do nothing about this problem ? everyday people effected with this problem we need talk amd or nvidia ceo this problem so frustrating.

is something that has been asked the almost ten years of the problem

17 hours ago, 3najeeking22g said:

10 hours ago, weedsion said:

is something that has been asked the almost ten years of the problem

Screenshot (4).png

Maybe we should try by common efforts and finances to tell the essence of the problem through some blogger?

Damn probably sounds silly.

On 6/19/2020 at 4:06 PM, 3najeeking22g said:

I think he has not heard of it at all

I would honestly pay anyone who can solve this problem.
50€ is my offer to anyone who can solve this problem once and for all. Not joking.