Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:40 AM, ixDriger said:

ok

Yes if you are gonna record video or take pictures  , use a phone with decent camera and upload through it. I don't think screen recorder will help knowing what is good and what is bad

12 hours ago, sanz1112 said:

Was it a mess for you from the very beginning ? For me GTA 5 worked perfectly gorgeous for few days until I messed around with the settings and ever since all my games are now beyond you would say playable. I never started the new game campaign with TXAA ON and all went well for few days until I did. I think when for the first time I turned on TXAA something happened. I don't know what but this is what I think. BTW which GPU do you have. I have RTX 2070.

I can not be sure because I didn't played it too much. I've seen another after us that got everything started with GTA 5. It could be a line to investigate.

I have an RX 580.

I also have a question: do you have or ever had a pirated version of Windows 10? Tell me if you have, what kind of pirated version, everything you can.  This issue started for me also when I started to have a "Legit" WIN10 that could download all the updates for it. I think the issue start from some kind of bug between gpu drivers and windows drivers

3 hours ago, hellgatsu said:

I can not be sure because I didn't played it too much. I've seen another after us that got everything started with GTA 5. It could be a line to investigate.

I have an RX 580.

I also have a question: do you have or ever had a pirated version of Windows 10? Tell me if you have, what kind of pirated version, everything you can.  This issue started for me also when I started to have a "Legit" WIN10 that could download all the updates for it. I think the issue start from some kind of bug between gpu drivers and windows drivers

But how to relate driver problems to the fact that people here installed different versions of windows and changed HDD?

Personally, I tried two versions of Windows and there were no changes.

4 hours ago, hellgatsu said:

I have an RX 580.

I have a legit copy of Windows and yes it keeps downloading updates frequently. But I don't think it's Windows or drivers. People here have tried Linux and had none positive results. But it might be possible that we are having an entirely different issue with the same symptoms. Did you try fresh Windows Install ??. I didn't. I DDUed my drivers, rolled back to previous version of drivers, reset CMOS, changed power outlets but nothing fixed the issue. Only thing remaining is trying a Windows reinstall..

11 hours ago, sanz1112 said:

I have a legit copy of Windows and yes it keeps downloading updates frequently. But I don't think it's Windows or drivers. People here have tried Linux and had none positive results. But it might be possible that we are having an entirely different issue with the same symptoms. Did you try fresh Windows Install ??. I didn't. I DDUed my drivers, rolled back to previous version of drivers, reset CMOS, changed power outlets but nothing fixed the issue. Only thing remaining is trying a Windows reinstall..

Here's everything I tried trying to resolve the issue:
Fresh windows installation and switching between Windows 8, 8.1, and 10

Complete format of drives

RMAed the GPU

Installed SSD

Installed additional RAM

Replaced monitor and monitor cables

Upgraded PSU

Changed entire PC

Switched from Intel to AMD

The only thing I haven't tried yet is another GPU. 

7 hours ago, VincentArogya said:

Here's everything I tried trying to resolve the issue:
Fresh windows installation and switching between Windows 8, 8.1, and 10

Complete format of drives

RMAed the GPU

Installed SSD

Installed additional RAM

Replaced monitor and monitor cables

Upgraded PSU

Changed entire PC

Switched from Intel to AMD

The only thing I haven't tried yet is another GPU. 

Its not hardware problem then u have changed everything. Also my Pc and laptop and my brothers pc are look like exactly the same so it really cant be that i have 3 faulty pc. And my brother has amd gpu laptop intel/nvidia gpu(tried with both look same)  and my pc nvidia gpu. All 3 pc look same and and they are different generations both gpu and cpu if i compare games and videos they look same. 

So I going to try and explain my problem that all of you have. 

If there are any misstakes in my language, I am from Germany soooo😅

To start, I bought my original PC at the end of 2018 and I build it in 2019. Old build (not upgraded): Ryzen 5 2600, MSI RX 580 8gb, 8gb Ram, 600W Be quiet Power 11, MSI B450M Pro Vdh, 1tb HDD and 250gb SSD.

In my first sessions there was nothing wrong. But after about idk 2 months, the anti aliasing was getting worse from every day onwards. At this time I was mainly playing Fortnite and F1 2018. I noticed it in the F1 Game first. The white lines to mark the track limits. I quickly thought it was my GPU and I switched to a Vega 56 by PowerColor. But the jaggies are still there. Form me it is very very annoying and I just dont have fun playing on the PC. In the last couple of months I changed my RAM and my SSD to 16gb Corsair Vengance and a 1tb SSD Cruical. (I know these parts would not change my problem) I tried a complete reinstall of Windows 10, of all drivers a BIOS Update so from software wise everything. I tried to find help in the Codemasters forum, at the https://www.hardwaredealz.com/forum/ (Germany) but I was not abled to find a solution yet. A guy called Gediminas Mureika hit me up in the comments of one of my videos I sent to Codemasters. The video: 

But I recently got a tipp by a german ytber. He said I should try to underclock my GPU. This often a solution. Idk if anyone here tried it.

Thanks

33 minutes ago, Jarnoo said:

So I going to try and explain my problem that all of you have. 

If there are any misstakes in my language, I am from Germany soooo😅

To start, I bought my original PC at the end of 2018 and I build it in 2019. Old build (not upgraded): Ryzen 5 2600, MSI RX 580 8gb, 8gb Ram, 600W Be quiet Power 11, MSI B450M Pro Vdh, 1tb HDD and 250gb SSD.

In my first sessions there was nothing wrong. But after about idk 2 months, the anti aliasing was getting worse from every day onwards. At this time I was mainly playing Fortnite and F1 2018. I noticed it in the F1 Game first. The white lines to mark the track limits. I quickly thought it was my GPU and I switched to a Vega 56 by PowerColor. But the jaggies are still there. Form me it is very very annoying and I just dont have fun playing on the PC. In the last couple of months I changed my RAM and my SSD to 16gb Corsair Vengance and a 1tb SSD Cruical. (I know these parts would not change my problem) I tried a complete reinstall of Windows 10, of all drivers a BIOS Update so from software wise everything. I tried to find help in the Codemasters forum, at the https://www.hardwaredealz.com/forum/ (Germany) but I was not abled to find a solution yet. A guy called Gediminas Mureika hit me up in the comments of one of my videos I sent to Codemasters. The video: 

But I recently got a tipp by a german ytber. He said I should try to underclock my GPU. This often a solution. Idk if anyone here tried it.

Thanks

I tried to underclock yes but its the same.

Guys, maybe this is some kind of cache?

Just how does it affect all components individually ...

But the fact that after a complete replacement of the computer the problem remains just breaks my mind.

And I'm 90% sure that bad electricity cannot cause such specific problems.

Theories are over. 

52 minutes ago, Alastor_Pride said:

Guys, maybe this is some kind of cache?

Just how does it affect all components individually ...

But the fact that after a complete replacement of the computer the problem remains just breaks my mind.

And I'm 90% sure that bad electricity cannot cause such specific problems.

Theories are over. 

I also think it is a type of stored cache that affects all components, all discards made do not solve the error.

How do we all reset all kind of cache we could have?

1 hour ago, hellgatsu said:

How do we all reset all kind of cache we could have?

That's a million dollar question!

its all the same even with mobile devices watch some vids on youtube 1080p theres still a shimmering. maybe its in our eyesight problem idk anymore

Ok Maybe we have a different cause with the same symptoms. But people here did a complete new builds and the issue was still there on a completely different PC.

So a stuck cache is unlikely since it reproduced on entirely different build.

But again as I said maybe we have a different cause having same symptoms hence any solution is worth trying.

1 hour ago, xChrisCore said:

its all the same even with mobile devices watch some vids on youtube 1080p theres still a shimmering. maybe its in our eyesight problem idk anymore

So you are saying that all my games has always been a shimmering hell and we never noticed it? I'm sorry but I don't agree with your opinion. I have been gaming since last 10 years and I think I would have noticed this extreme shimmering if it had always been there. For me GTA 5 worked well for few days untill I lowered the few settings while playing to get a few more FPS. After that no matter what I do the problem is not going away.

BTW which game videos you watched on you tube. Maybe that game genuinely has this problem or maybe the uploader too is facing with the same issue as us. I'm sure if you look for more videos for that game you will find some without any shimmering.

50 minutes ago, sanz1112 said:

So you are saying that all are games has always been a shimmering hell and we never noticed it? I'm sorry but I don't agree with your opinion. I have been gaming since last 10 years and I think I would have noticed this extreme shimmering if it had always been there. For me GTA 5 worked well for few days untill I lowered the few settings while playing to get a few more FPS. After that no matter what I do the problem is not going away.

BTW which game videos you watched on you tube. Maybe that game genuinely has this problem or maybe the uploader too is facing with the same issue as us. I'm sure if you look for more videos for that game you will find some without any shimmering.

I honestly noticed this problem even on many streamers, youtube gameplay videos and such. But I simply think that it's a problem that many people but not everybody notice it. Many simply think that's just the way the games are supposed to look or someone else may never notice it. My friend who lives with me doesn't have this problem, but he is not able to see it on my PC unless I don't point it out to him.

1 hour ago, hellgatsu said:

I honestly noticed this problem even on many streamers, youtube gameplay videos and such. But I simply think that it's a problem that many people but not everybody notice it. Many simply think that's just the way the games are supposed to look or someone else may never notice it. My friend who lives with me doesn't have this problem, but he is not able to see it on my PC unless I don't point it out to him.

Really many streamers do not notice LOD?

And the overall drop in image quality? They have already tried to show our problem to the public, but the topic did not become popular. Maybe someone has ideas on this?

4 hours ago, hellgatsu said:

this problem also affects youtube videos, twitch, etc .. facebook images, instagram videos anything and I noticed for example that this problem I have also on all my three TVs
(however I noticed that you are Italian, I am too)

for me it all started 5 days after installing gta 5

Its a silly game

7 hours ago, yousef-999 said:

for me it all started 5 days after installing gta 5

Its a silly game

Damn it started for me few days after installing GTA 5 as well. This can't be a Co-incidence. @hellgatsu too got this problem after installing GTA 5. We need to investigate towards it. Maybe Epic Games launcher creating this problem...?? Or something that came along with GTA 5..?

@hellgatsu did you try fresh Window Install and directly hit other games without installing GTA 5 from EPIC games or without installing EPIC Games launcher..??

3 hours ago, sanz1112 said:

Damn it started for me few days after installing GTA 5 as well. This can't be a Co-incidence. @hellgatsu too got this problem after installing GTA 5. We need to investigate towards it. Maybe Epic Games launcher creating this problem...?? Or something that came along with GTA 5..?

@hellgatsu did you try fresh Window Install and directly hit other games without installing GTA 5 from EPIC games or without installing EPIC Games launcher..??

If you look at the forum, you can understand that this problem was observed long before the release of EGS.

I think this is something else.

6 hours ago, sanz1112 said:

Sorry for the bad english 
I have had gta 5 crack  Before i download it from epic games And I played the entire game But there was nothing Only after you have downloaded it from epic games

It could be because gta 5 epic games?

7 hours ago, sanz1112 said:

I would investigate in that direction too. I know this problem appeared years ago too (to mee too) but that doesn't mean that it could be the same result for some kind of conflict.
Sadly, i didn't try a fresh windows install without Epic Games, the launchers are always the first thing I tried. I've seen that with Uplay games the problem isn't there at first, It seems to appear after a while.

1 hour ago, yousef-999 said:

Sorry for the bad english 
I have had gta 5 crack  Before i download it from epic games And I played the entire game But there was nothing Only after you have downloaded it from epic games

It could be because gta 5 epic games?

This is now becoming more evident that the problem might me because of Epic Games or some patches in GTA 5 which weren't there in your cracked version. Maybe some Rockstar game patch caused this problem but then why the hell it's affecting every single Game on my PC.

I'll try a cracked version after uninstalling EPIC games launcher myself to check. 

NOTE: Our issue seems to be similar but I certainly think that the cause in our case (For us who developed the problem after EGS GTA 5 installation) is different and maybe we could fix it.

When I installed RDR2 it started to me, new c++ libraries and the rest is history. I read about a GPU bios that is flasheable but I dont recommend to do if youre not sure