Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

1 hour ago, Strider890 said:

What is your problem? I didn't suggested nothing. I just said in what situation was my cousin, nothing more.

Why aren't you recording your issues? I don't get it. The guy before send so many possible "fixes" but actually we have no idea what was fixed.

6 minutes ago, a_c_r_e_a_l said:

Why aren't you recording your issues? I don't get it. The guy before send so many possible "fixes" but actually we have no idea what was fixed

I just sent them, so not everyone who is new to this problem has to read through a 138 page thread,

Also I have found a video of a guy trying a 6 pin to 8 pin connector for his GPU and he also had graphical issues.

Another thing I have found on the thread was an article of "Signs a computer does is not getting enough power" https://smallbusiness.chron.com/signs-symptoms-computer-not-receiving-enough-power-74039.html

14 minutes ago, a_c_r_e_a_l said:

Why aren't you recording your issues? I don't get it. The guy before send so many possible "fixes" but actually we have no idea what was fixed.

Here you go playlist of games I did record:

Please note that YouTube compress the videos but on "raw" videos "graphic anomalies" (low draw distance, texture shimmering, bad AA, blurred faces on characters especially in Dragons Dogma, object pop up's) look's increased than YouTube video's.

I will record again clips from games but instead putting them on the YouTube I will share the clips on my Google Drive.

Ok guys fine. What have you done with your PC hardware to fix this? I mean replacing PC parts etc. I am not interested in settings.

Nothing, because it is not hardware fault... Everyone is saying that, and I don't want to replace my GPU and burn 300€...

24 minutes ago, Rylex said:

I just sent them, so not everyone who is new to this problem has to read through a 138 page thread,

Also I have found a video of a guy trying a 6 pin to 8 pin connector for his GPU and he also had graphical issues.

Another thing I have found on the thread was an article of "Signs a computer does is not getting enough power" https://smallbusiness.chron.com/signs-symptoms-computer-not-receiving-enough-power-74039.html

I have already tried to change the power cables i have both types but no change. Also on my video card there is a led light which start blinking if the power is not enough.

Some people even bought 2 -3 new PC's, and it was not fixed... A lot of people replaced GPUs with not fixing this issue. A vast minority did fix it by that, and I would not take the risk by doing this and losing all my money. Btw: Specs 1070 Ryzen 5 1600 B350 Tomahawk 16Gb Ddr4 2333 MHz Ram ssd and hdd. 500 watt psu

6 minutes ago, Rylex said:

Nothing, because it is not hardware fault... Everyone is saying that, and I don't want to replace my GPU and burn 300€...

Very convincing statement. How do you know that? If you're after formats, reinstalling drivers etc. it is a sign, that something may be wrong with your hardware, because I have exactly same problem and it happened just overnight. So far I tried replacing GPU from RTX 2060 to GTX 1050Ti and it didn't help. Now I consider replacing PSU and MOBO. If you don't want to replace your parts then you will never find out what is the problem and keep playing with half measures like adjusting settings in nvidia inspector or something. You can try to move your PC to another place, at least you will eliminate power issues.

I see that you have Tomahawk motherboard. It's interesting because I have B450 Tomahawk and you can already suspect, that maybe the problem is related to it.

1 minute ago, HieiHUN said:

I have already tried to change the power cables i have both types but no change. Also on my video card there is a led light which start blinking if the power is not enough.

I also got this LED. If I am honest. I don't have ANY clue why this LED is not blinking or something like that. I am just trying to get more information to find something important. And this guy had this issue when he purposely used a 6 to 8 pin power connector. This issue is not related to the amount of power coming in rather the "quality". In my opinion.

Just now, a_c_r_e_a_l said:

Very convincing statement. How do you know that? If you're after formats, reinstalling drivers etc. it is a sign, that something may be wrong with your hardware, because I have exactly same problem and it happened just overnight. So far I tried replacing GPU from RTX 2060 to GTX 1050Ti and it didn't help. Now I consider replacing PSU and MOBO. If you don't want to replace your parts then you will never find out what is the problem and keep playing with half measures like adjusting settings in nvidia inspector or something. You can try to move your PC to another place, at least you will eliminate power issues.

I simply don't have the money to do so. I read about other people doing replacements and they did not fix it. So I probably won't do it also, because I learnt from them, that this can't be the solution. Of course I can have another problem than theirs, but I don't want to risk something, I want to think rationally, and this is just not the risk I want to be taking.

4 minutes ago, Rylex said:

I simply don't have the money to do so. I read about other people doing replacements and they did not fix it. So I probably won't do it also, because I learnt from them, that this can't be the solution. Of course I can have another problem than theirs, but I don't want to risk something, I want to think rationally, and this is just not the risk I want to be taking.

Well. looks like you're not motivated enough to fix your problem. Ask your friend to bring his PC to your house and make observations. You must understand that there is no other way than eliminating step-by-step possible causes. If you don't have money, then it's not our concern and nobody is gonna help you with some magic settings that fix everything.

Aha, do you think I have not considered that yet. As you know, right now there is Coronavirus spreading, and we were not able to meet up until a week ago. This week I had no time to do this, maybe next week. Also I am 15 years old, do you think I can get my hand 300€ easily? I also read this 138 topic from the beginning, and you say I am not motivated? But no need to fight about wanting to fix this issue. We both want the same. Fixing this, and carry on...

To whom who asked, I live in a old house with probably a very bad cable management in all the house. 

Honestly I never thought it could be power related, but I'm starting to think otherwise. For me, it started when I installed a new SSD, with a new Windows installation

Did someone try to change pcie cable or try another pcie cable slot in the psu ??

6 minutes ago, ixDriger said:

Did someone try to change pcie cable or try another pcie cable slot in the psu ??

You mean connector, I can't change pcie slot, becuas ei only have one. Wanted to try that tomorrow, because I read about it also... You can also try that if you want. Two results are better than one...

55 minutes ago, Rylex said:

I also got this LED. If I am honest. I don't have ANY clue why this LED is not blinking or something like that. I am just trying to get more information to find something important. And this guy had this issue when he purposely used a 6 to 8 pin power connector. This issue is not related to the amount of power coming in rather the "quality". In my opinion.

The led should lit up when there is a problem with the power.If everything is OK led is OFF for me.

8 hours ago, ddlunato said:

Same problem + FPS Drop

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX5600XT Pulse 6GB

RAM: GeIL 8x2GB Evo Spear AMD Edition 3000mhz CL16

MB: Gigabyte B450M S2H 3200mhz(OC)

SSD: Kingston 480GB A400

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

PSU: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC- Delta 550W 80+

377635603_EkranGrnts(48).png.68b8a2528ed9211b983e73172e3f05e5.png21453216_EkranGrnts(53).png.3f349da19c4fc0f435beb54e2c25726b.png1684799851_EkranGrnts(52).png.c19be7bb9c856da5de4b9ab04675facd.png233531261_EkranGrnts(54).png.4ec68e2ca0292727aea427f9b669bac0.png

The part where some net like artifacts are appearing could be related to cable. You should try with different cable. The jaggies that appear, even I don't know , I am also having the same issue.

I have put my second 8 pin connector into my gpu, so far nothing changed...

If we put aside the issue of electricity, then let's think about where such a steady software failure can occur.

GPU: the memory of the adapter is energy-dependent, if you do not take into account the BIOS (but, according to people, replacing a video card does not help)

CPU: I don’t know exactly about the processor cache levels, but I think that there is a similar situation.

Motherboard: resetting the BIOS does not help. Is there anything else suspicious there?

RAM: as I understand it, this part is completely volatile.

hdd and ssd are not considered

What about peripherals?

I understand that this does not negate the fact that it is present on other devices, but for me there is no such problem.

Sorry for my english.

Hmm, maybe somebody can try: format drive COMPLETELY. Then reset cmos, with batterie and wait a couple of minutes and then install windows on another place, maybe at a friends house, or at work... Also download your games from there.

Tommorow I will replace mobo from B450 Tomahawk to Asus TUF X570 and I will share my observations with you. That mobo is known for very good power section and at least I will eliminate one factor (or not)

I uploaded this video of mine just to show some common problems. You can the reflections fucked up in R6 Siege and toward the end you can Far Cry 5 prominent low rendering distance. 

22 hours ago, hellgatsu said:

I uploaded this video of mine just to show some common problems. You can the reflections fucked up in R6 Siege and toward the end you can Far Cry 5 prominent low rendering distance. 

Yes, with Far Cry 5 the exact same problems