Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

Okay so we want to solve these problems. It's been almost a decade for the problem to continue without a clue of how it's happening. How it started for me was, in one word "internet". Until I was offline I never had such issue. Anything would happen , at worst it would take a hard drive reformat. But once I caught this virus/malware online. The system kept crashing and crashing.

Okay so for the first try I decided to format my C drive and it should solve the issue I thought. Although I managed to boot into the windows OS weird things started to happen. Like if I would open a game, system crashed and rebooted, and also if I open a video it would play in windowed mode by default, which is pretty standard, but as soon as I double clicked to go full screen again system crashed and rebooted. So I decided to completely wipe out my harddrive and lose all my data and then start restoring from whatever backup I had. I did that, and next I try to do double click to full screen a video , no crash, great! And then I started a game, no crash , good signs, but jaggies and stuff , those things that were never seen before ever. All the installation were done offline using backups so there was no issue of different driver or different os or different anything. So after that I probably flashed my bios, did reinstalls, wipe out hard disk and everything imaginable to make sure that if it's due to that malware, it gets wiped off. And obviously later on building entirely new system, and so on. One thing I did notice is that I had kept few files into a usb drive as a backup even though it was infected. And not only it was dangerous because of viruses ,it certainly transferred the issue like jaggies and other artifacts to other systems. I still remember one more strange thing the CDs I had of my data like few songs few files, that were there before I ever got infected , even they seem to transfer the issue. Now the thing is that a CD is supposed to be read only. So after the issues have come up, suppose I put a CD into my pc and copy some stuff from it to my PC and then I would give them to somebody who asked for it. And as soon as they used it on their pc the issues transferred to their pc as well , but the worst thing is CDs are read only, how come it happen via a read only medium , like is this from another planet or future? And once it happened that I plugged in the same infected usb into one of my subwoofer system to play some mp3s it had on it and the subwoofer froze and started acting weird , completely stopped playing any sound and started to turn on and off randomly, then I unplugged it's power , removed the usb stick , turned it on and reset the subwoofer and only then it started working. So it's weird.

Is this kind of VRAM GPU usage when idle normal? 30%?

gpu.jpg

42 minutes ago, hellgatsu said:

gpu.jpg

No. How much vram do you have?

47 minutes ago, hellgatsu said:

gpu.jpg

It's possible, that you have bitcoin miner malware

15 hours ago, hellgatsu said:

I can confirm that it affects pictures too. 

EDIT: NOt 100% sure, but I have the impression that the antialiasing is not working at all in nothing.

Also I played Doom (2016) today and noticed more artifacts, noticed a costant delay in loading the textures (Even when changing weapons) and I discovered a little secret in which you play a little section of the original Doom game.

Well, even there, I could see the very close Line of Drawing shadows and lights

EDIT: WOW LOOK AT HERE
 I took a couple of screenshot in Doom pressing F12 with Steam built in system (never had a problem with it) and look at it. I'm shocked.

doom wow2.jpg

doom wow.jpg

Maybe your GPU needs reseating and also ram sticks , if the problem persists, then we can talk

4 hours ago, rajl said:

Okay so we want to solve these problems. It's been almost a decade for the problem to continue without a clue of how it's happening. How it started for me was, in one word "internet". Until I was offline I never had such issue. Anything would happen , at worst it would take a hard drive reformat. But once I caught this virus/malware online. The system kept crashing and crashing.

Okay so for the first try I decided to format my C drive and it should solve the issue I thought. Although I managed to boot into the windows OS weird things started to happen. Like if I would open a game, system crashed and rebooted, and also if I open a video it would play in windowed mode by default, which is pretty standard, but as soon as I double clicked to go full screen again system crashed and rebooted. So I decided to completely wipe out my harddrive and lose all my data and then start restoring from whatever backup I had. I did that, and next I try to do double click to full screen a video , no crash, great! And then I started a game, no crash , good signs, but jaggies and stuff , those things that were never seen before ever. All the installation were done offline using backups so there was no issue of different driver or different os or different anything. So after that I probably flashed my bios, did reinstalls, wipe out hard disk and everything imaginable to make sure that if it's due to that malware, it gets wiped off. And obviously later on building entirely new system, and so on. One thing I did notice is that I had kept few files into a usb drive as a backup even though it was infected. And not only it was dangerous because of viruses ,it certainly transferred the issue like jaggies and other artifacts to other systems. I still remember one more strange thing the CDs I had of my data like few songs few files, that were there before I ever got infected , even they seem to transfer the issue. Now the thing is that a CD is supposed to be read only. So after the issues have come up, suppose I put a CD into my pc and copy some stuff from it to my PC and then I would give them to somebody who asked for it. And as soon as they used it on their pc the issues transferred to their pc as well , but the worst thing is CDs are read only, how come it happen via a read only medium , like is this from another planet or future? And once it happened that I plugged in the same infected usb into one of my subwoofer system to play some mp3s it had on it and the subwoofer froze and started acting weird , completely stopped playing any sound and started to turn on and off randomly, then I unplugged it's power , removed the usb stick , turned it on and reset the subwoofer and only then it started working. So it's weird.

With such stories, I am ready to believe in a virus that has come to us from the future.

The only strange thing is that over 10 years this has not become a global problem, given the fact that the virus is transmitted in this way.

7 hours ago, ixDriger said:

idk

i can confirm that it is not ( gpu - monitor - ram - dp or hdmi cable - drivers )

and i don't think it is the hdd or ssd because i tried the games on the both with the same issue

I can confirm that it's not HDD, SSD or PSU. 

7 hours ago, a_c_r_e_a_l said:

what about mobo?

Changed mobo, still issue persists.

8 hours ago, a_c_r_e_a_l said:

what about mobo?

i didn't try another one 

it could be the mobo ...

sometimes it happens to me that on TV on which game the audio has a strange interference effect

6 hours ago, rajl said:

Maybe your GPU needs reseating and also ram sticks , if the problem persists, then we can talk

I did it many times, reinstalled drivers and tried with one stick of RAM at time (i have 4 sticks). NOthing changed

24 minutes ago, hellgatsu said:

I did it many times, reinstalled drivers and tried with one stick of RAM at time (i have 4 sticks). NOthing changed

me too, i tried all ram slots with one stick of RAM and tried the another pcie slot 

also i tried another gpu  , reinstalled all drivers and downloaded all of c++ versions 

nothing helped 

On 5/27/2020 at 5:31 AM, Asasinas said:

It's a local streaming service with a monthly subscription and as far as I know it's not available outside my country.

Does other video look the same as well? Can you record it?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

13 hours ago, hellgatsu said:

i see that i have stuttering...microstuttering idk and screen tearing even with vsync on off and gsync on off 

also tried to cap fps ... still there is stuttering 

turning all of them on and capping fps to 140fps make the stuttering less noticeable but there is stuttering for sure

144hz seems like 50 or 60hz

am i the only one who have this issue too ?

14 hours ago, hellgatsu said:

Strange. I am not sure. But I would say that either the screenshot software is buggy or the hardware. You can try with your on board integrated GPU to see if the problem persists.

20 hours ago, Alastor_Pride said:

With such stories, I am ready to believe in a virus that has come to us from the future.

The only strange thing is that over 10 years this has not become a global problem, given the fact that the virus is transmitted in this way.

Yes it has not been global issue just like our problem with the graphics here but people have it. First off from internet , it is a matter of chance, unless you regularly visit unrecognised websites, then it is a matter of luck. Most of the people use security softwares that won't allow you to visit such sites. If your system is without any security softwares and you browse the internet normally then chances are you are already infected by latest and greatest malwares. So off the internet it is more of a luck. But the primary way it definitely works is through offline media and physical contact. So I think that's why it is not so widespread. And there is no obvious sign that it is there , of course. Maybe people should stop investing money in pcs and laptops and phones and spend it somewhere else until these problems are not dealt with properly, that will certainly grab attention of those manufacturers and developers and force them to work around it. And I think that it is the way. If we are not getting what we are supposed to get and on top of that being made fool of when we show them the problem that exists just because they cannot logically deduce it and actually need more effort and time to solve it which they don't want to give, it's a fair deal that we don't purchase their things. In one sentence, no customer satisfaction, no business with the customer. That's what everyone here should do, if you are not satisfied with the result, don't buy the products, look for alternatives thoroughly or spend your money elsewhere.

I think the matter is much less phylosophical. 

I formatted Windows 10 several times this week and it seems that at start, the problem is at least partially gone, but after a while it represent itself. 
I still think it's a matter of drivers and windows updates but maybe i m just too stubborn

3 minutes ago, hellgatsu said:

I think the matter is much less phylosophical. 

I formatted Windows 10 several times this week and it seems that at start, the problem is at least partially gone, but after a while it represent itself. 
I still think it's a matter of drivers and windows updates but maybe i m just too stubborn

i noticed that too 

after formatting windows the games are smooth (real 144fps) 

but after 1 or 2 hours the stuttering come back with the screen tearing and the games are running like 50hz 

but the low LOD and the aliasing issue are the same after formatting windows 

2 hours ago, ixDriger said:

after formatting windows the games are smooth (real 144fps) 

but after 1 or 2 hours the stuttering come back with the screen tearing and the games are running like 50hz 

but the low LOD and the aliasing issue are the same after formatting windows 

I think I noticed the same. I'm not sure if it happens after a restart or something else.

I'm costantly monitoring the GPU performance with the AMD software and I noticed that the VRAM rarely goes over 50% usage, but I still didn't try with REALLY demanding games.
And sometimes it stay stuck on around the amount of usage it was with the game. Can you see if it ever happens to you?  I've read somewhere that our issue could be related to VRAM or cache being stuck or something.

Also, how many of you has used a pirated version of windows on the pc with the issue? I mean, really pirated, like downloaded from piratebay or something like that

I have another clue: if you type windows button + r and then type msinfo32 you open your system information. You can see conflicts there and I've seen lot of conflicts regarding the GPU.

What have you guys got if you do the same?

conflicts.jpg

14 minutes ago, hellgatsu said:

I have another clue: if you type windows button + r and then type msinfo32 you open your system information. You can see conflicts there and I've seen lot of conflicts regarding the GPU.

What have you guys got if you do the same?

conflicts.jpg

what is the problem in this photo ??

1 hour ago, hellgatsu said:

I think I noticed the same. I'm not sure if it happens after a restart or something else.

I'm costantly monitoring the GPU performance with the AMD software and I noticed that the VRAM rarely goes over 50% usage, but I still didn't try with REALLY demanding games.
And sometimes it stay stuck on around the amount of usage it was with the game. Can you see if it ever happens to you?  I've read somewhere that our issue could be related to VRAM or cache being stuck or something.

Also, how many of you has used a pirated version of windows on the pc with the issue? I mean, really pirated, like downloaded from piratebay or something like that

yes problem returned after restart when i did the last formatting 

Just now, ixDriger said:

Those are all conflicts. Is 

5 minutes ago, ixDriger said:

I don't know, does it look everything normal?