Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KenjiD5

Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

* thread unlocked *

 

Next time I have to clean this thread, it will stay locked.

 

Behave yourselves, or face the consequences.

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, AlvanoTheJAGGEDvictim said:

Has anyone read the latest new windows 10 update that fixing somethin about monitor or something like that???

Nope. I don't see how that can fix my other devices, there is no hope....no hope at all...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sanspooky said:

 

maybe the supplier of our electricity does not give the right amount of electricity?

I checked that, it gives the right amount in my house, maybe sometimes a tiny bit lower, but the expert said it should't affect how devices work. You should read more about this a bunch of pages back on this thread. It could be something related to EMI (electromagnetic interference) or RFI (Radio frequency interference), there are multiple things that can affect electricity. Who knows, maybe sorcery is involved xD (...kill me).

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sanspooky said:

 

maybe the supplier of our electricity does not give the right amount of electricity?

I think PSU can handle that, but, if it really do, how about testing it on PSU that has embedded capasitor on its cable??? something like ROG STRIX PSU? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@SpeedUp10 If this could help the research, I assume problem happened to me after I installed GTA V. Also, it seems to be lightning problem, because like in the Witcher 3 at night foliage seems nice and sharp, but at day its freaking horrible

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm still waiting for a reply from the non believers to the post I did regarding Zelda. Nothing? Good. Sit down...

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Darker17 said:

Well, I'm still waiting for a reply from the non believers to the post I did regarding Zelda. Nothing? Good. Sit down...

Have you tried to charge switch in another house or stance? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Princep_A said:

Have you tried to charge switch in another house or stance? 

Since I already went with my PS4 to another part of the city and it looked normal, I am expecting the same result with the Switch as well. But I refuse to accept that the solution is to just move away. The first post I did regarding Zelda was more of a "hey guys look at this", to prove that its not only a PC problem (in my case at least). Out of curiosity I charged my PS Vita that I didn't use for half a year to see how the games look, what a shocker, it was also affected like all the other consoles. 

Sure, to get this electricity thing out of the way once and for all, I will completely dry the consoles of power and then charge them in another... far away place. Will let you know in the following days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Darker17 said:

Since I already went with my PS4 to another part of the city and it looked normal, I am expecting the same result with the Switch as well. But I refuse to accept that the solution is to just move away. The first post I did regarding Zelda was more of a "hey guys look at this", to prove that its not only a PC problem (in my case at least). Out of curiosity I charged my PS Vita that I didn't use for half a year to see how the games look, what a shocker, it was also affected like all the other consoles. 

Sure, to get this electricity thing out of the way once and for all, I will completely dry the consoles of power and then charge them in another... far away place. Will let you know in the following days.

yep, i used an old ps4 same problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kelums said:

have anyone tried flashing gpu vbios in service center? 

I thought but my graphics card is on warranty, and do this void it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Darker17 said:

Since I already went with my PS4 to another part of the city and it looked normal, I am expecting the same result with the Switch as well. But I refuse to accept that the solution is to just move away. The first post I did regarding Zelda was more of a "hey guys look at this", to prove that its not only a PC problem (in my case at least). Out of curiosity I charged my PS Vita that I didn't use for half a year to see how the games look, what a shocker, it was also affected like all the other consoles. 

Sure, to get this electricity thing out of the way once and for all, I will completely dry the consoles of power and then charge them in another... far away place. Will let you know in the following days.

I tried with pc in my village and no change. I think the next time I'm going to flash bios and try again

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that was disappointing. I charged the Switch somewhere else and nothing changed, graphics look the same as in my previous post. F**k it all to hell, i'm done...

Link to post
Share on other sites

We really need the help of the guys of linustechtips or a big character to make this problem visible. 

I think we have to spam this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 12:03 PM, Princep_A said:

They are not going to do anything because this problem affects few users.

 

Bigger problem is, some people like you think that this issue ONLY affects some... we need to start there. EVERY single one has this problem more or less. ALL OF US. The only difference is the videogame playing. Some videogames, thanks to TXAA, other ways of rendering or the game engine itself are able to semi fix or camouflage these issues to a point. Other games are just impossible to play because of how bad they look. So, if you think only a few people are affected by this, well you are clueless, and thats the first problem here. That some people still are clueless about this problem.

 

And again, its not only aliasing issues. Its shimmering, flickering, pop-ins, bad shadow casting, etc, etc. in all frikkin games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 1:48 PM, Kelums said:

have anyone tried flashing gpu vbios in service center? 

No, because thats a big step, and that will fix absolutely nothing. Also, again (ZZZZZ) someone already tried in half a hundred posts ago. Oh wait...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×