Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

30 minutes ago, tantalus said:

Until gamers of the dx11 generation recognize this as a "problem", nothing ever will happen. And until people stop wasting ridiculous amounts of money on big screens, expensive videocards and other herbs, nothing ever will change. So, yup, sadly i think this is never going to be fixed, so, the only "solution" is to pick one videogame that looks not so bad and stick to it, or stop buying videogames. That will probably be the best solution, but again, are the dx11 generation gamers the ones who need to make the step. Because those are the ones who think that videogames look perfectly fine these days...and they are the major business , so.

What are you saying there, that dx11 is the one to blame for our issues? I played the same games that I have at one of my friends, they look crisp as f**k. I even went the other day to fix some google chrome stuff for one of my neighbours and I saw his kids have some games, I booted Fortnite and it looks great, even though I hate the game. Funny, I asked someone to bring his rig or console at my place and they refused, saying that they don't wanna get their devices "infected" xD

On 2/24/2020 at 4:37 PM, tantalus said:

Bigger problem is, some people like you think that this issue ONLY affects some... we need to start there. EVERY single one has this problem more or less. ALL OF US. The only difference is the videogame playing. Some videogames, thanks to TXAA, other ways of rendering or the game engine itself are able to semi fix or camouflage these issues to a point. Other games are just impossible to play because of how bad they look. So, if you think only a few people are affected by this, well you are clueless, and thats the first problem here. That some people still are clueless about this problem.

And again, its not only aliasing issues. Its shimmering, flickering, pop-ins, bad shadow casting, etc, etc. in all frikkin games.

You are wrong, so wrong. Ive watched hundreds of devices and never seen any issue like this. This isn't a directx thing. Try to watch a film or a vid on your pc and look close the hair of people or some lines. Same of the problems appears. Jaggies and flickering...

In this video of a TV Show you can appreciate it.

Minute 3:10- look at the guy's hair on the right, look at the cables in the background.

Minute 14:56- look at the table.

I think you're the clueless thinking the problem is caused by directx.

image.png

Guys, i have a pretty good theory on the subject, can anyone confirm that problem occuring on Samsung video memory chips? I did some research and acknowledged that my previous gpu wasn't having those problems and it had Samsung chip instead of Micron. You can check that in GPU-Z software

10 hours ago, Kelums said:

Guys, i have a pretty good theory on the subject, can anyone confirm that problem occuring on Samsung video memory chips? I did some research and acknowledged that my previous gpu wasn't having those problems and it had Samsung chip instead of Micron. You can check that in GPU-Z software

Well,  they are used in consoles as well as VGA cards,  I have issues on both PC and console.  The only problem Is,  Wouldn’t you think this would be more widespread if this were the case?  Idk...  

On 2/24/2020 at 10:23 AM, Darker17 said:

What are you saying there, that dx11 is the one to blame for our issues? I played the same games that I have at one of my friends, they look crisp as f**k. I even went the other day to fix some google chrome stuff for one of my neighbours and I saw his kids have some games, I booted Fortnite and it looks great, even though I hate the game. Funny, I asked someone to bring his rig or console at my place and they refused, saying that they don't wanna get their devices "infected" xD

One thing you haven’t explained is why in the hell haven’t you brought your PC or console over to your friends house to test it???  I haven’t been keeping up with this thread for a while but if you haven’t tried this yet you really should,  then get back to us..  ? 

On 2/24/2020 at 10:23 AM, Darker17 said:

Also,  does this friend live next to you or on the same street?  Interesting...  you really should bring a PC or console over to his place to test if you haven’t yet..

5 hours ago, Harsh45 said:

Also,  does this friend live next to you or on the same street?  Interesting...  you really should bring a PC or console over to his place to test if you haven’t yet..

I think this is happening because memory chips are overheating too much. Samsung is good in this question and as i can see a guy over there with 980, which is very old i assume, maybe on newer fresher gpus from the factory this is kinda the trick, memory chips... 

17 hours ago, Kelums said:

image.png.311641e8e3541220307863606c6be8b2.png

On 3/4/2020 at 5:54 AM, Kelums said:

Micron.PNG

guys its' not graphic card problem, maybe its a streaming problem i noticed on all my tv 

have you tried to attach the tv without the extension but directly to the socket?

have you tried to attack both the TV and the computer to an ups?

On 3/5/2020 at 3:47 PM, Asasinas said:

Since this also happens on integrated GPUs, I don't think that all of this is related to chip manufacturers. 

This is not related to gpus,  I can remove the gpu and the desktops resolution still looks like shit.  Blurry garbage.  Also,  before we go into anymore of this ENDLESS BS,  streaming games look just as shitty,  Proving it’s NOT ANY component or part of our PCs.  Please understand this,  you are going in circles over and over again... It’s not our computers...  

9 hours ago, Harsh45 said:

This is not related to gpus,  I can remove the gpu and the desktops resolution still looks like shit.  Blurry garbage.  Also,  before we go into anymore of this ENDLESS BS,  streaming games look just as shitty,  Proving it’s NOT ANY component or part of our PCs.  Please understand this,  you are going in circles over and over again... It’s not our computers...  

Totally agree 

and all strange what happened in ten years never had i am problem since i changed video card this problem appeared to me, also on the playstation, phone even when i watch videos on youtube i see everything blurry and shitty but then because also videos on Youtube? but then why it happened on all the devices, on all my TVs that I have is inexplicable really one must move home to return to play almost normally .. I believe that the problem is caused by a broken extension that causes all this.
maybe buying a new pc and attaching the power supply socket directly to the normal socket, or maybe the extension has spoiled the tv socket .. and spoiling the tv socket has also spoiled the lcd screen?

On 7/3/2020 at 14:56, Sanspooky said:

It could be, I think similar, is like one extension causes the issue for all sockets but when you carry your pc to another house also the problem is there, one component or a chip could be damaged, one thing that is in pc, ps4 and mobile phones

3 hours ago, Princep_A said:

It could be, I think similar, is like one extension causes the issue for all sockets but when you carry your pc to another house also the problem is there, one component or a chip could be damaged, one thing that is in pc, ps4 and mobile phones

I think too, maybe he damaged some chips of the LCD screen, I wanted to try to bring the PC to my grandmother to see if things changed but unfortunately I can't because in Italy we are experiencing the coronavirus epidemic and our government has recommended us to stay home, but I sent an email to nvidia to inform him of the problem, I linked all the videos of users who have this problem and I linked the forum where we have been trying to solve it for three years.
maybe a solution can be to buy a new screen and attach it directly to the power outlet without extensions, because I noticed putting my old playstation 4 immediately the problem appeared on the tv, so I think it is a monitor problem or too many extensions attacks that can overload electricity and manifest this annoying bug

13 hours ago, Princep_A said:

couldnt be. one guy tested absolutely new pc with ups while his father is an electrician for 20 years lol.. socket theory is garbage because of that one fact

On 3/7/2020 at 7:56 AM, Sanspooky said:

and all strange what happened in ten years never had i am problem since i changed video card this problem appeared to me, also on the playstation, phone even when i watch videos on youtube i see everything blurry and shitty but then because also videos on Youtube? but then why it happened on all the devices, on all my TVs that I have is inexplicable really one must move home to return to play almost normally .. I believe that the problem is caused by a broken extension that causes all this.
maybe buying a new pc and attaching the power supply socket directly to the normal socket, or maybe the extension has spoiled the tv socket .. and spoiling the tv socket has also spoiled the lcd screen?

I have already stated this numerous times,  just about done with this but here we go.  I have built 7 NEW RIGS over the past 3-4 years and all use differing components,  some with AMD and others Nvidia,  all have the same issues.  I even bought a 3K gaming laptop and guess what?  Right out the box it’s fucked like all my consoles and PCs.  This is why it’s not our PCs or consoles,  okay?  ?‍♂️ 

3 hours ago, Harsh45 said:

I have already stated this numerous times,  just about done with this but here we go.  I have built 7 NEW RIGS over the past 3-4 years and all use differing components,  some with AMD and others Nvidia,  all have the same issues.  I even bought a 3K gaming laptop and guess what?  Right out the box it’s fucked like all my consoles and PCs.  This is why it’s not our PCs or consoles,  okay?  ?‍♂️ 

Did you plug the laptop into any outlet or did you already go out with the bug?