Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KenjiD5

Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

wkdpaul

* Warnings WILL be issued for antagonizing, rude and/or condescending replies, if you can't (or won't) help, then don't reply and move on *

Please avoid accusing others that they are lying. Members are coming to this thread to ask for help regarding a specific problem and it should be assumed that they are truthful with their statement, bluntly putting that into questions will result in your reply being removed regardless of the informations it contains.

Message added by wkdpaul

Recommended Posts

I got a new pc on mid September: ryzen 5 3600, rtx 2060,16gb ram, ssd... A good machine. 

One morning in December I woke up and played forza horizon 4, I noticed some flickering in trees and don't worried so much, with the pass of days I noticed even more problems: shimmering, low draw and render distance, pixelated textures, strange shadows in all games... It make the games unplayable. 

 

I have read so much, and people who say it isn't about electricity can explain me why not?? Because my ps4 now have also some of this issues and also my phone has flickering with fucking YouTube videos. 

This isn't any joke. This is a huge vulnerability of systems all around the world. This is like a virus that companies ignore. 

We must keep researching. Don't give up boys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this problem when i changed my graphic card, its a cpu bottleneck or faulty thermal paste,  and Yes i have flickering with youtube videos and ps4 but when i go in my friend's house i have the same problem and my friend not, its not eletrictal problem but.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sanspooky said:

I have this problem when i changed my graphic card, its a cpu bottleneck or faulty thermal paste,  and Yes i have flickering with youtube videos and ps4 but when i go in my friend's house i have the same problem and my friend not, its not eletrictal problem but.

Can you notice - did you compare your own pc with your friend's pc side by side in the same conditions? Like the same game, graphics settings, driver version, etc. And you have the problem but your friend not, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zlobnick said:

Can you notice - did you compare your own pc with your friend's pc side by side in the same conditions? Like the same game, graphics settings, driver version, etc. And you have the problem but your friend not, right?

Yes i have the problem with electricty of my friend and my friend did not have this problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 10:05 PM, Sanspooky said:

Yes i have the problem with electricty of my friend and my friend did not have this problem

Capture some videos with an ofsreen camera (Smartphone for example) that would be a nice piece of evidence for this, also ask him if he would be able to try his PC/Console at your place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 3:01 PM, Harsh45 said:

I took a hiatus from this thread out of frustration (Understandable) and It pisses me off how you guys are still looking for problems concerning cables/components/applications/settings etc..

 

 

Thats why i dont post here anymore, sadly. It seems people avoid reading the previous million pages and they jump to the end saying the same nonsense over and over again. Also, i mean, keep reading about people saying that it is an electricity problem at this point, its even more hilarious. Anyways, moving on... i basically dont play games anymore at this point. I just wish dumb people could stop buying expensive videocards and other expensive things with the excuse of "playing AAA" games. The only thing they doing is to keep giving companies no reason to fix anything at all. But as i said, whatever at this point. And they are not playing AAA games since years ago. They just never realized, because they are stupid, unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, tantalus said:

Thats why i dont post here anymore, sadly. It seems people avoid reading the previous million pages and they jump to the end saying the same nonsense over and over again. Also, i mean, keep reading about people saying that it is an electricity problem at this point, its even more hilarious. Anyways, moving on... i basically dont play games anymore at this point. I just wish dumb people could stop buying expensive videocards and other expensive things with the excuse of "playing AAA" games. The only thing they doing is to keep giving companies no reason to fix anything at all. But as i said, whatever at this point. And they are not playing AAA games since years ago. They just never realized, because they are stupid, unfortunately.

And where's the problem?  Electricity problem is hilarious?  How my pc got this problem and then ps4 and phone also?  Don't blame people who buy expensive cards because they don't have this issue. This problem affects lesser than 1% people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a new pc,everything is like it used to be.So people who says this has nothing to do with electricity please explain to me why this happens to me on 2 different pc's  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jokel 1 said:

Got a new pc,everything is like it used to be.So people who says this has nothing to do with electricity please explain to me why this happens to me on 2 different pc's  

We like to think that computers with similar hardware will do something almost exactly the same. But there are literally millions of different combinations of things that could happen and just the right combination will produce a vastly different result.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I discovered something interesting, this is an electronic power strip (Ewent) where I attached the PC sockets. Look at how the red dot moves, on the others it doesn't move, it is an electrical problem.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sanspooky said:

I discovered something interesting, this is an electronic power strip (Ewent) where I attached the PC sockets. Look at how the red dot moves, on the others it doesn't move, it is an electrical problem.

 

Very interesting mate, in the right direction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sanspooky said:

I discovered something interesting, this is an electronic power strip (Ewent) where I attached the PC sockets. Look at how the red dot moves, on the others it doesn't move, it is an electrical problem.

 

i tested the same
I found the flickering electrical outlet, the problem was not solved.

when I turned on the light of the room, my monitor was closing and turning on

I fixed this monitor when I plug it into a non-vibrating socket

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, can0753 said:

i tested the same
I found the flickering electrical outlet, the problem was not solved.

when I turned on the light of the room, my monitor was closing and turning on

I fixed this monitor when I plug it into a non-vibrating socket

In another room of your house?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Princep_A said:

In another room of your house?

I pulled an extension cord from another room of the house

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone seen the other side of this rabbit hole yet? or does it just not exist?

The abyss of the lost minds?


Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

 

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cesh me inside b0z said:

Anyone seen the other side of this rabbit hole yet? or does it just not exist?

The abyss of the lost minds?

 

1defd3b290fbf2c5bdfc84447ccb9308.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely no difference whatsoever. Even in the Turkish thread there are no examples of it working. Why do people post "solutions" that don't work even for them, I will never understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×