Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:26 AM, KenJorY said:

Not even close. Technopat is a forum which has a temp ban for those who give false information. How did they let this slip? 

Those settings are for the invisible layer/virtual screen that Windows 10 presents to the game so the game can become a window of Windows 10 without even knowing. This way Windows can play animations of desktop and fake uncommon DPI values to the game when it sees necessary. 

7 hours ago, Strider890 said:

This will be never resolved because people who thinks this is normal for games to look like shit in 21. century.

I don't know for you guys but I started to play games like before this problem (Arma 3 particular).

Also I have 1% percent hope that this damn problem will be resolved.

I completely agree for the aliasing part of the games. ( about the electricity part, I have no comment)

I told a few pages ago, new drivers and new cards have changed the way they filtered information. 

Back in the day, the textures were lower quality, resolution was lower but the filtering was good. Today, textures are super high quality, resolutions are really high but filtering is really low quality in order to keep the time for changing a hig rez texture's resolution between a high value to another high value. 

Plus, games have much more textures (texture maps). They are mostly automatically generated by AI's, along with tesellation. There are textures on top of textures and finally there are light maps and shadow maps, which all are at different (mostly lower than what you select in game) resolutions and blended into each other with low quality filters. 

Add that the extreme geometrical details of the newer games. There you have yourself a terrible aliasing scenerio. Because, novadays, devs want to focus on effects and art style more than solid rendering techniques. 

at home I have this device that allows me to turn the power of the whole house on and off I could try, but I don't know if it would solve something ..

IMG_20200129_115231.jpg

I carried pc to my village, miles away, same problem persisted.  

I think my problems could began with an electric general cut in december and that could affect the devices. I'm not sure anyway, maybe not.

I'm sure that the issue began with power because how do you transfer this to other devices that aren't connected to it?

For me its happened when i change my graphic card and my ps4,phone and other tv all infected by this shit

Or this is an extendions lead problem, because affected my tv,phone,pc in my house so i have little solution, leave extendion leads and try to see if this problem is solved,or buy gaming laptop and don't recharge laptop in your house 

23 hours ago, Bearhugger said:

As I said: My laptop probably never got infected...

Would you please share some photos of your laptop's, while gaming. Not Screenshots, phone or professional photos with proper focus should be perfect. 

Tried with monitor and pc in different plugs.

No change...

Buut: 

When the problem first occured I had a 6 outlet thingy.

Maybe that broke my gpu (temporarily)

Uhmm.. if you have a non infected laptop try to connect your gaming pc at your laptop if it is possibile..

My pc is ok right now. No difference to laptop. Concerning uploading material: we need comparable videos/screenshots like in rome 2 with the benchmark function. Warhammer has this too...

Yesterday my brother has turned off lights in the bathroom, when he did turned off lights my screen turned off about three seconds.

Can someone hire expert to check for the anomalies in the electricity? Maybe is the problem really in the electricity. My PC is in good condition e.g there is nothing wrong with hardware.

Hello friends now this problem started in me about a month ago. I searched for the solution for weeks, but I did not find it, but I researched what caused it. I have a computer, I have changed all the hardware, the graphics card processor ram motherboard psu ssd case fans so I tested them all. I changed the keyboard mouse headphone or all the hardware you can think of. So I have 3 computers right now.
But I do not think that this is a software problem. I gathered 4 of my friends from the same computer that I used. No problem at all. I think this problem is completely caused by the power line. I played the game, there was no problem. But I brought it to the hotel where I worked. After a week, this problem came up again. I thought I started to crack the computers. I used it in a way. Then I said to myself, I took it to the hotel where I was working and said I would do a test there. I made a test on 2 low hardware computers for ak, the result is the same, my idea is that there is something different in the electrical installation we use, it makes them this and if I find a solution, I will definitely get back to you.

Something tells me that I wll found the damn fix for this god damn problem.

It is not allways same intesitity of shimmering and pop ups in the games.

One day are couple jagged edges, shimmering and pop ups second day is worse than last day.

It needs only to crack in my head what and how to resolve this damn problem.

I will answer in couple days with fix, wish me luck guys.

Edit: I will be silent on this forum until I found the fix but I will have eye on this forum.

41 minutes ago, Strider890 said:

Good Luck  ? 

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

15 hours ago, melodichacked said:

Hello friends now this problem started in me about a month ago. I searched for the solution for weeks, but I did not find it, but I researched what caused it. I have a computer, I have changed all the hardware, the graphics card processor ram motherboard psu ssd case fans so I tested them all. I changed the keyboard mouse headphone or all the hardware you can think of. So I have 3 computers right now.
But I do not think that this is a software problem. I gathered 4 of my friends from the same computer that I used. No problem at all. I think this problem is completely caused by the power line. I played the game, there was no problem. But I brought it to the hotel where I worked. After a week, this problem came up again. I thought I started to crack the computers. I used it in a way. Then I said to myself, I took it to the hotel where I was working and said I would do a test there. I made a test on 2 low hardware computers for ak, the result is the same, my idea is that there is something different in the electrical installation we use, it makes them this and if I find a solution, I will definitely get back to you.

More research than in this very forum you will not find anywhere...  and no, AGAIN for a thousand times, it is not software related (seriously guys at this point i dont know what to think of you), unless of course you are talking about videocard drivers, thats the only thing that could bring some semi fixes to this problem, but since nvidia is not going to do anything about it, ever (because people keeps giving them money without even be aware of this problem) we will never know.

7 hours ago, Strider890 said:

Yeah. You are going to find a fix where nobody in YEARS of hard and persistent trying did. Good luck. rofl (if you succeed every single gamer in the world will thank you... :p)  guys, seriously... every single thing you could try, will never work, because its already tried. But you will know this if you bothered to read, again, all the previous pages down to the first one.

4 hours ago, tantalus said:

Yeah. You are going to find a fix where nobody in YEARS of hard and persistent trying did. Good luck. rofl (if you succeed every single gamer in the world will thank you... :p)  guys, seriously... every single thing you could try, will never work, because its already tried. But you will know this if you bothered to read, again, all the previous pages down to the first one.

Someone has their negative pants on today.

2 hours ago, lobolaw1984 said:

Someone has their negative pants on today.

Well they have a point, these people go round in circles.

Ryzen 3600 4.33ghz . CM Hyper 212 Turbo. MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 @ 3200 CL 15 (OC). Powercolor RX 5700XT Red Dragon. FD Meshify S2. Crucial P1 M.2 1TB. Corsair Vengeance 650W 80+ Silver.

Core 2 Duo 3.4ghz . WenjuFeng cooler . ASUS P5G41C-M LX . Crucial 1066mhz 3GB DDR2 . Gainward Golden Sample HD 4850 . Coolermaster Elite 430 . Seagate 160GB IDE 7200RPM . BeQuiet System Power 9 400w 80+ Bronze

16 hours ago, tantalus said:

You're right. It can only be reduced with super high resolutions and some post processing layers. That's all. 

6 hours ago, CanCeralp said:

You're right. It can only be reduced with super high resolutions and some post processing layers. That's all. 

I am curious. does that mean a native 4k signal including a real 4k montior will result in better image quality then dsr 4k.

57 minutes ago, I_dont_know200 said:

I am curious. does that mean a native 4k signal including a real 4k montior will result in better image quality then dsr 4k.

Short answer, Yes.

When we are talking about resolutions we must define two different terms: Image quality and error reduction.

Image quality is about how close we can look at the screen, how clear and crisp the image is. This is where higher resolutions shine and take the crown. 

Error reduction is about how small the aliasing rate, compared to non-error areas of the screen. 

When DSR and VSR are in use, they match (even sometimes exceed) the error reduction rate of the same resolution of a non-VSR/DSR screen. That means 4K DSR/VSR has as low aliasing as a native 4K screen, or even lower because of the additional downfiltering. (native 4K just displays it, VSR/DSR 4K is first processed and then downscaled)