Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KenjiD5

Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

wkdpaul

* Warnings WILL be issued for antagonizing, rude and/or condescending replies, if you can't (or won't) help, then don't reply and move on *

Please avoid accusing others that they are lying. Members are coming to this thread to ask for help regarding a specific problem and it should be assumed that they are truthful with their statement, bluntly putting that into questions will result in your reply being removed regardless of the informations it contains.

Message added by wkdpaul

I bought a 900 watt UPS just got done plugging everything in,  turned it on,  logged in and tested a game,  I’m gonna test Rage 2 in a moment and I’ll post my findings.

It seems to me that if this UPS doesn’t fix anything then the electrical issues some of us think are the culprit are sincerely wrong!  

Well, just got done testing Rage 2 on ultra with the 900 watt UPS and it’s still the same.  I have no clue where to go from here.

All I can say is that I unlike others don’t have these issues with consoles so hopefully Stadia works well,  If not I’m going to probably become a full-time console gamer 😔 

I will continue to look into new and interesting ways in fixing these issues no matter how pissed off I get.  I’ve got some ugly footage of SCUM on ultra settings I would like Nvidia to see just for the hell of it.  I’m sure they will say “Everything looks fine”,  but I’ll also link a YouTube video of the game on Ultra where it looks fantastic.  Doubt I’ll get anywhere with this but I’ll try anyway.

31 minutes ago, Harsh45 said:

Well, just got done testing Rage 2 on ultra with the 900 watt UPS and it’s still the same.  I have no clue where to go from here.

All I can say is that I unlike others don’t have these issues with consoles so hopefully Stadia works well,  If not I’m going to probably become a full-time console gamer 😔 

I will continue to look into new and interesting ways in fixing these issues no matter how pissed off I get.  I’ve got some ugly footage of SCUM on ultra settings I would like Nvidia to see just for the hell of it.  I’m sure they will say “Everything looks fine”,  but I’ll also link a YouTube video of the game on Ultra where it looks fantastic.  Doubt I’ll get anywhere with this but I’ll try anyway.

Well we could allways try to build a faraday cage, i would but i dont have the space to build one, i mean it can only be power or some sort of interferences or something software related maybe.

I’m not sure what it is but it couldn’t be software related because of all the PCs I’ve built with all differing parts and components,  all just had enough installed to play steam/origin etc..

I can’t completely rule out a software issue but 99.9% sure it isn’t.  Especially after using this new laptop,  all that was installed was the new Nvidia drivers and steam/game.

Im gonna try a few more things this weekend.

This issue seems as if graphical settings are being ignored or somehow utilizing so little that it can only do so much as in low draw distance poor lod, textures, little to no anti aliasing etc.

3 minutes ago, Harsh45 said:

I’m not sure what it is but it couldn’t be software related because of all the PCs I’ve built with all differing parts and components,  all just had enough installed to play steam/origin etc..

I can’t completely rule out a software issue but 99.9% sure it isn’t.  Especially after using this new laptop,  all that was installed was the new Nvidia drivers and steam/game.

Im gonna try a few more things this weekend.

This issue seems as if graphical settings are being ignored or somehow utilizing so little that it can only do so much as in low draw distance poor lod, textures, little to no anti aliasing etc.

I will continue testing aswell, but what could it be its like this issue defys the laws of physics.

3 hours ago, Harsh45 said:

I tried the same approach with AMD and got nowhere.

40 minutes ago, DaoNayt said:

I tried the same approach with AMD and got nowhere.

Just had a very nice converstation with reddit guys again i just say "There is no Problem" btw i used your video for showcase purposes hope thats ok.