Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

This thread is about the sudden change in graphics, right? How can we be so sure that the same thing won't happen with Ryzen after a while?

We can't. This seems to be such a niche issue, I doubt it'll ever be fixed. Worst part is, it isn't only PC that is suffering. I myself, and a few others on this thread have noticed it on their consoles.

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

1 hour ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

This thread is about the sudden change in graphics, right? How can we be so sure that the same thing won't happen with Ryzen after a while?

Pretty much what i'm thinking too. Users having the problem who bought a Ryzen gotta test few games, and for few weeks, to see if this "improvement" lasts.

I got the problem too guys, but it really make me feel sad to see you stop gaming because of it. As hard as it was, i actually got used to it. But i respect your dedication trying (and buying) a lot of hardware to find a solution.

On 19.08.2017 at 8:15 PM, Noirgheos said:

We can't. This seems to be such a niche issue, I doubt it'll ever be fixed. Worst part is, it isn't only PC that is suffering. I myself, and a few others on this thread have noticed it on their consoles.

I saw you mentioned witcher 3 in an earlier post, i thought i was the only one that sees it. It's absolute horse shit, how the devs didn't notice the horror show of aliasing on the chainmails is beyond me.

Funny thing i'm in love with the game otherwise. The sad thing is only way this thing is devoid of aliasing entirely is 16k downsampling.

1 hour ago, kaaona said:

I saw you mentioned witcher 3 in an earlier post, i thought i was the only one that sees it. It's absolute horse shit, how the devs didn't notice the horror show of aliasing on the chainmails is beyond me.

Funny thing i'm in love with the game otherwise. The sad thing is only way this thing is devoid of aliasing entirely is 16k downsampling.

Haven't played it yet, but you may want to try setting TextureMipBias to 0 in Steam\SteamApps\common\The Witcher 3\bin\config\base\rendering.ini. Make sure to check if it's properly applied after entering the game. If it's just the chainmail on Geralt, you could try changing the armor/removing the chainmail with a mod.

1 hour ago, k4bn said:

Haven't played it yet, but you may want to try setting TextureMipBias to 0 in Steam\SteamApps\common\The Witcher 3\bin\config\base\rendering.ini. Make sure to check if it's properly applied after entering the game. If it's just the chainmail on Geralt, you could try changing the armor/removing the chainmail with a mod.

2 hours ago, kaaona said:

That's what solved it for me. I set my bias to 0. Solved most of the shimmering for me. As for the low shadow draw distance, looking up Shadow distance fix on the Witcher 3 Nexus and following instructions also solved what seemed to be like a high-detail box around Geralt.

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

On 8/18/2017 at 11:03 PM, Chydzim said:

@k4bn Yes, witcher 2 is broken, but YOU CAN STILL SEE THERE BROKEN AA IN THE VIDEO (look at ropes). Here you have video from payday 2 without any mod with all settings recorded. I uploaded it to mega.nz to not let youtube downgrade quality of video. Idk if it was good idea. Is this enough for you?

https://mega.nz/#!k48jUCJZ!ataWYW0YSh7uzlFv2pWcbBBxhYrVaFzwrcSgn4cKc3Q

If you want to translate - it's polish :)

Still waiting for long-time test with ryzen.

I don't have an NVIDIA card with me right now(or Payday 2), but it looks like you may be able to actually force AA in the inspector.  http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/46476144973770530/
Not sure if the devs patched this, but it's worth it to try. SGSSAA especially might even take care of all the aliasing, although it's a huge performance hit. If not, test out MSAA if it isn't patched. It looks like MSAA x4 may be an option, which could reduce some of it if SGSSAA isn't a viable option. Also, forgot to mention: if you don't know how to DSR watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isALzFmYjV8

Looks like you can force MSAA and it looks pretty good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfoXGdPAx5c

Guys i modded witcher 3 for a long time i know these things, sad thing is, lod bias 0 makes the game look like its from 2009. And the excessive use of transparent textures hold most of the blame in that. I'm just waiting till volta comes out and maybe i can downsample from 10k with a 5k 60 hertz monitor that uses display port 1.4 (tiled screens that use 2 cables won't allow for downsampling) .

Even then i'm not entirely sure it will disappear for good, transparency anti aliasing should be a gold standard for devs from now on in my opinion.

On 8/19/2017 at 0:15 PM, Noirgheos said:

Placebo on the consoles.  You can turn down the "sharpness" setting on the monitor to combat bad AA/filters.

Another thing to note is that some monitors have a sharpen filter active by default, this amplifies aliasing artifacts.  I know for a fact that my new ViewSonic has a default sharpness setting of 50/100 and 1:1 input mapping requires a setting of 25/100.  And this setting resets if I change color calibration or tone preset.

Anyone who has used GIMP/Photoshop edge enhance or sharpen filters on a high frequency image can tell you that sharpen filters are garbage for IQ.

1 hour ago, kaaona said:

Guys i modded witcher 3 for a long time i know these things, sad thing is, lod bias 0 makes the game look like its from 2009. And the excessive use of transparent textures hold most of the blame in that. I'm just waiting till volta comes out and maybe i can downsample from 10k with a 5k 60 hertz monitor that uses display port 1.4 (tiled screens that use 2 cables won't allow for downsampling) .

Even then i'm not entirely sure it will disappear for good, transparency anti aliasing should be a gold standard for devs from now on in my opinion.

Negative LOD necessarily introduces texture aliasing as it reduces texture filtering.

7 hours ago, kaaona said:

Particularly to address the aliasing, I have to agree. A lot of the newer devs seem to be foreign to some of the "newer AA techniques", as I can see still see articles of scaled alpha to coverage popping up like it's some sort of a new thing. This is the technique I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, the combination of alpha testing and alpha blending to reduce foliage aliasing. VR seems to be an eye opener for a lot of the newer devs. I'm not sure if you've ever tested out VR, but VR without proper anti-aliasing is a disaster, although I'm pretty sure everyone in the thread can agree that it's as much as a disaster on PC. https://medium.com/@bgolus/anti-aliased-alpha-test-the-esoteric-alpha-to-coverage-8b177335ae4f

Also, you may be confusing two terms, LOD bias != texture mip bias. 

LOD bias controls the LOD switching distance, it would look like "it's from 2009" because the high resolution LOD wouldn't be loaded at all if you adjust it properly(i.e value of 1-10 in some games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2WYhqx56OA 1:15)

In comparison, a negative texture mip bias introduces sharpness in the texture, which in some games introduces some aliasing, while a positive texture mip bias introduces some bluriness.

Although you could use this in combination with anisotropic filtering to get a better effect.

A few cool gifs that I'll attach in the thread that have differences between the use of alpha test(a lot of older games, cheapest method) vs alpha blending(expensive and inaccurate) vs alpha to coverage(example: Far Cry 3, GTA V) vs scaled alpha to coverage(best solution, example: The Witness) in motion.

1*c8oBU4tFHgmh1qPbB8qj-Q.gif

1*IDnS5V6FMWbsIGf_Ek2z_g.gif

1*zNbZFiJXjcqqyTkM9eEt7w.gif

Note that scaling alpha to coverage is basically only a few more lines of code:

col.a *= 1 + CalcMipLevel(i.uv * _MainTex_TexelSize.zw) * _MipScale;

float CalcMipLevel(float2 texture_coord)
{
                float2 dx = ddx(texture_coord);
                float2 dy = ddy(texture_coord);
                float delta_max_sqr = max(dot(dx, dx), dot(dy, dy));

return max(0.0, 0.5 * log2(delta_max_sqr));
}

https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Texture-mipMapBias.html
https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/QualitySettings-lodBias.html

As for the poster above me mentioning placebo at consoles, that's most likely it, since AA on consoles is in most cases very limited and poor compared to PC. I doubt that going from PC to older consoles is an option if you care about aliasing.

38 minutes ago, k4bn said:

Particularly to address the aliasing, I have to agree. A lot of the newer devs seem to be foreign to some of the "newer AA techniques", as I can see still see articles of scaled alpha to coverage popping up like it's some sort of a new thing. This is the technique I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, the combination of alpha testing and alpha blending to reduce foliage aliasing. VR seems to be an eye opener for a lot of the newer devs. I'm not sure if you've ever tested out VR, but VR without proper anti-aliasing is a disaster, although I'm pretty sure everyone in the thread can agree that it's as much as a disaster on PC. https://medium.com/@bgolus/anti-aliased-alpha-test-the-esoteric-alpha-to-coverage-8b177335ae4f

LOD bias controls the LOD switching distance, it would look like "it's from 2009" because the high resolution LOD wouldn't be loaded at all if you adjust it properly(i.e value of 1-10 in some games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2WYhqx56OA 1:15)

In comparison, a negative texture mip bias introduces sharpness in the texture, which in some games introduces some aliasing, while a positive texture mip bias introduces some bluriness.

A few cool gifs that I'll attach in the thread that have differences between the use of alpha test(a lot of older games, cheapest method) vs alpha blending(expensive and inaccurate) vs alpha to coverage(example: Far Cry 3, GTA V) vs scaled alpha to coverage(best solution, example: The Witness) in motion.

Note that scaling alpha to coverage is basically only one a few more lines of code:

{

}

As for the poster above me mentioning placebo at consoles, that's most likely it, since AA on consoles is in most cases very limited and poor compared to PC. I doubt that going from PC to older consoles is an option if you care about aliasing.

2 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

Placebo on the consoles.  You can turn down the "sharpness" setting on the monitor to combat bad AA/filters.

Another thing to note is that some monitors have a sharpen filter active by default, this amplifies aliasing artifacts.  I know for a fact that my new ViewSonic has a default sharpness setting of 50/100 and 1:1 input mapping requires a setting of 25/100.  And this setting resets if I change color calibration or tone preset.

Anyone who has used GIMP/Photoshop edge enhance or sharpen filters on a high frequency image can tell you that sharpen filters are garbage for IQ.

Negative LOD necessarily introduces texture aliasing as it reduces texture filtering.

I've played with the sharpness filter on my ASUS VE247H for a while, and aliasing is still prevalent in most games. I only play Bloodborne, Persona 5, and Nioh on my PS4, so I can only comment on those games, but the aliasing is pretty terrible, no matter the monitor's sharpness setting. Also, even though my display got blurry below 25 sharpness, it didn't solve or combat what I could tell to be aliasing.

2 hours ago, Noirgheos said:

I've played with the sharpness filter on my ASUS VE247H for a while, and aliasing is still prevalent in most games. I only play Bloodborne, Persona 5, and Nioh on my PS4, so I can only comment on those games, but the aliasing is pretty terrible, no matter the monitor's sharpness setting. Also, even though my display got blurry below 25 sharpness, it didn't solve or combat what I could tell to be aliasing.

It's probably just the games themselves, Bloodborne uses a ton of chromatic aberration and I don't even remember if it has any AA/decent AA to begin with.

Bloodborne: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzj7yPkCttQ&list=PLj_Goi54wf0cVzyMPApvLX5Q60N2fy5Ma 6:20

https://vimeo.com/124121853

Nioh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rIuxKiaDTA 17:46

Persona 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYetr5LQ-OY 34:00

Edited by k4bn

Hey Guys,

So, This same issue started to happen with me, all of sudden, by May/June this year. I searched everywhere for a fix and had no results. Then I found this Post yesterday. 

I also have Texture shimmering, Poor AA Quality, and, the worst of all: The EXTREMELY low LOD. And I really mean that. Textures, objects and shadows will only appear If I'm about 2 feet of them. They pop-in out of nowhere, just extremely close to the character/camera. If I take a step back, they disappear again. This is happening ON EVERY GAME THAT I HAVE. Not only that, but the objects shapes are acting weird. For instance, One of the walls in one game had Hexagons on it. But from afar, they were all twisted up, looking more like stars than hexagons. And this happens with a lot of other objects and on other games as well.
Nothing seems to solve this issue. I still couldn't make up some time to read all those 38 reply pages due to work, But I'd like to know if people already have some kind of clue to what is causing this issue. 

Thanks in advance guys.

8 hours ago, Argnam said:

Hey Guys,

So, This same issue started to happen with me, all of sudden, by May/June this year. I searched everywhere for a fix and had no results. Then I found this Post yesterday. 

I also have Texture shimmering, Poor AA Quality, and, the worst of all: The EXTREMELY low LOD. And I really mean that. Textures, objects and shadows will only appear If I'm about 2 feet of them. They pop-in out of nowhere, just extremely close to the character/camera. If I take a step back, they disappear again. This is happening ON EVERY GAME THAT I HAVE. Not only that, but the objects shapes are acting weird. For instance, One of the walls in one game had Hexagons on it. But from afar, they were all twisted up, looking more like stars than hexagons. And this happens with a lot of other objects and on other games as well.
Nothing seems to solve this issue. I still couldn't make up some time to read all those 38 reply pages due to work, But I'd like to know if people already have some kind of clue to what is causing this issue. 

Thanks in advance guys.

Read some of my posts if you are interested in aliasing, texture shimmering and what different AA methods do to different types of aliasing. What games in particular have this problem? It would be easier to help if you name a few. A recording of the low LOD would be useful as well. If possible, provide the in-game settings and graphics control panel settings in the recording, if you intend to make one.

9 hours ago, Argnam said:

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance guys.

Can you also share your full system specs, the monitor you use for gaming, resolution and graphics settings you use in the games that are giving you trouble? 

Thanks. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

16 hours ago, k4bn said:

Read some of my posts if you are interested in aliasing, texture shimmering and what different AA methods do to different types of aliasing. What games in particular have this problem? It would be easier to help if you name a few. A recording of the low LOD would be useful as well. If possible, provide the in-game settings and graphics control panel settings in the recording, if you intend to make one.

Look at this. Started randomly happening

ƆԀ S₱▓Ɇ▓cs: i7 6ʇɥפᴉƎ00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT҉X҉1҉0҉8҉0 Zotac Amp ExTrꍟꎭe),Si6F4Gb D???????r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 Sǝʌǝᘉ5ᙣᙍᖇᓎᙎᗅᖶt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R̸̢̡̭͍͕̱̭̟̩̀̀̃́̃͒̈́̈́͑̑́̆͘͜ͅG̶̦̬͊́B̸͈̝̖͗̈́, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. פN∩SW∀S 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 9̵̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̖͈̠̝̯̹͉̝̞̩̠̹̺̰̺̲̳͈̞̻̜̫̹̱̗̣͙̻̘͎̲̝͙͍͔̯̲̟̞͚̖̘͉̭̰̣͎͕̼̼̜̼͕͎̣͇͓͓͎̼̺̯͈̤̝͖̩̭͍̣̱̞̬̺̯̼̤̲͎̖̠̟͍̘̭͔̟̗̙̗̗̤̦͍̫̬͔̦̳̗̳͔̞̼̝͍̝͈̻͇̭̠͈̳͍̫̮̥̭͍͔͈̠̹̼̬̰͈̤͚̖̯͍͉͖̥̹̺͕̲̥̤̺̹̹̪̺̺̭͕͓̟̳̹͍̖͎̣̫͓͍͈͕̳̹̙̰͉͙̝̜̠̥̝̲̮̬͕̰̹̳͕̰̲̣̯̫̮͙̹̮͙̮̝̣͇̺̺͇̺̺͈̳̜̣̙̻̣̜̻̦͚̹̩͓͚̖͍̥̟͍͎̦͙̫̜͔̭̥͈̬̝̺̩͙͙͉̻̰̬̗̣͖̦͎̥̜̬̹͓͈͙̤̜̗͔̩̖̳̫̑̀̂̽̈́̈́̿͒̿̋̊͌̾̄̄̒̌͐̽̿̊͑̑̆͗̈̎̄͒̑̋͛̑͑̂͑̀͐̀͑̓͊̇͆̿͑͛͛͆́͆̓̿̇̀̓͑͆͂̓̾̏͊̀̇̍̃́̒̎̀̒̄̓̒̐̑̊̏̌̽̓͂͋̓̐̓͊̌͋̀̐̇̌̓̔͊̈̇́̏͒̋͊̓̆̋̈̀̌̔͆͑̈̐̈̍̀̉̋̈́͊̽͂̿͌͊̆̾̉͐̿̓̄̾͑̈́͗͗̂̂́̇͂̀̈́́̽̈́̓̓͂̽̓̀̄͌̐̔̄̄͒͌̈́̅̉͊̂͒̀̈́̌͂̽̀̑̏̽̀͑̐̐͋̀̀͋̓̅͋͗̍́͗̈́̆̏̇͊̌̏̔̑̐̈́͑̎͑͆̏̎́̑̍̏̒̌̊͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ8̵̨̛̛̛̛̮͍͕̥͉̦̥̱̞̜̫̘̤̖̬͍͇͓̜̻̪̤̣̣̹̑͑̏̈́̐̐́̎͒̔͒̌̑̓̆̓͑̉̈́́͋̌͋͐͛͋̃̍̽̊͗͋͊̂̅͊͑́͋͛̉̏̓͌̾̈́̀͛͊̾͑̌̀̀̌̓̏̑́̄̉̌͂́͛̋͊̄͐͊̈́̀̌̆̎̿̓̔̍̎̀̍̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠0̶̡̡̡̢̨̨͕̠̠͉̺̻̯̱̘͇̥͎͖̯͕̖̬̭͔̪̪͎̺̠̤̬̬̤̣̭̣͍̥̱̘̳̣̤͚̭̥͚̦͙̱̦͕̼͖͙͕͇̭͓͉͎̹̣̣͕̜͍͖̳̭͕̼̳̖̩͍͔̱̙̠̝̺̰̦̱̿̄̀͐͜͜ͅͅt̶̡̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̠͍̞̮͇̪͉̩̗̗͖̫͉͎͓̮̣̘̫͔̘̬̮̙̯̣͕͓̲̣͓͓̣̹̟͈̱͚̘̼̙̖̖̼̙̜̝͙̣̠̪̲̞̖̠̯̖̠̜̱͉̲̺͙̤̻̦̜͎̙̳̺̭̪̱͓̦̹̺͙̫̖̖̰̣͈͍̜̺̘͕̬̥͇̗̖̺̣̲̫̟̣̜̭̟̱̳̳̖͖͇̹̯̜̹͙̻̥̙͉͕̜͎͕̦͕̱͖͉̜̹̱̦͔͎̲̦͔̖̘̫̻̹̮̗̮̜̰͇̰͔̱͙̞̠͍͉͕̳͍̰̠̗̠̯̜̩͓̭̺̦̲̲͖̯̩̲̣̠͉̦̬͓̠̜̲͍̘͇̳̳͔̼̣͚̙͙͚͕̙̘̣̠͍̟̪̝̲͇͚̦̖͕̰̟̪͖̳̲͉͙̰̭̼̩̟̝̣̝̬̳͎̙̱͒̃̈͊̔͒͗̐̄̌͐͆̍͂̃̈́̾͗̅̐͒̓̆͛̂̾͋̍͂̂̄̇̿̈͌̅̈́̃̾̔̇̇̾̀͊͋̋̌̄͌͆͆̎̓̈́̾̊͊̇̌̔̈́̈́̀̐͊̊̍͑̊̈̓͑̀́̅̀̑̈́̽̃̽͛̇́̐̓̀͆̔̈̀̍̏̆̓̆͒̋́̋̍́̂̉͛̓̓̂̋̎́̒̏̈͋̃̽͆̓̀̔͑̈́̓͌͑̅̽́̐̍̉̑̓̈́͌̋̈́͂̊́͆͂̇̈́̔̃͌̅̈́͌͛̑̐̓̔̈́̀͊͛̐̾͐̔̾̈̃̈̄͑̓̋̇̉̉̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅi̵̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̺̲̫͕̞͓̥̖̭̜̫͉̻̗̭̖͔̮̠͇̩̹̱͈̗̭͈̤̠̮͙͇̲͙̰̳̹̲͙̜̟͚͎͓̦̫͚̻̟̰̣̲̺̦̫͓̖̯̝̬͉̯͓͈̫̭̜̱̞̹̪͔̤̜͙͓̗̗̻̟͎͇̺̘̯̲̝̫͚̰̹̫̗̳̣͙̮̱̲͕̺̠͉̫̖̟͖̦͉̟͈̭̣̹̱̖̗̺̘̦̠̯̲͔̘̱̣͙̩̻̰̠͓͙̰̺̠̖̟̗̖͉̞̣̥̝̤̫̫̜͕̻͉̺͚̣̝̥͇̭͎̖̦̙̲͈̲̠̹̼͎͕̩͓̖̥̘̱̜͙̹̝͔̭̣̮̗̞̩̣̬̯̜̻̯̩̮̩̹̻̯̬̖͂̈͂̒̇͗͑̐̌̎̑̽̑̈̈́͑̽́̊͋̿͊͋̅̐̈́͑̇̿̈́̌͌̊̅͂̎͆̏̓͂̈̿̏̃͑̏̓͆̔̋̎̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅZ̴̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̬̖͈̮̝̭̖͖̗̹̣̼̼̘̘̫̠̭̞͙͔͙̜̠̗̪̠̼̫̻͓̳̟̲̳̻̙̼͇̺͎̘̹̼͔̺̹̬̯̤̮̟͈̭̻͚̣̲͔͙̥͕̣̻̰͈̼̱̺̤̤͉̙̦̩̗͎̞͓̭̞̗͉̳̭̭̺̹̹̮͕̘̪̞̱̥͈̹̳͇̟̹̱̙͚̯̮̳̤͍̪̞̦̳̦͍̲̥̳͇̪̬̰̠͙͕̖̝̫̩̯̱̘͓͎̪͈̤̜͎̱̹̹̱̲̻͎̖̳͚̭̪̦̗̬͍̯̘̣̩̬͖̝̹̣̗̭͖̜͕̼̼̲̭͕͔̩͓̞̝͓͍̗̙̯͔̯̞̝̳̜̜͉̖̩͇̩̘̪̥̱͓̭͎͖̱̙̩̜͎̙͉̟͎͔̝̥͕͍͓̹̮̦̫͚̠̯͓̱͖͔͓̤͉̠͙̋͐̀͌̈́͆̾͆̑̔͂͒̀̊̀͋͑̂͊̅͐̿́̈́̐̀̏̋̃̄͆͒̈́̿̎́́̈̀̀͌̔͋͊̊̉̿͗͊͑̔͐̇͆͛̂̐͊̉̄̈́̄̐͂͂͒͑͗̓͑̓̾̑͋̒͐͑̾͂̎̋̃̽̂̅̇̿̍̈́́̄̍͂͑̏̐̾̎̆̉̾͂̽̈̆̔́͋͗̓̑̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̶̪͆́̀͂̂́̄̅͂̿͛̈́̿͊͗́͘͝t̴̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̛̪͈̣̭̺̱̪̹̺̣̬̖̣̻͈̞̙͇̩̻̫͈̝̭̟͎̻̟̻̝̱͔̝̼͍̞̼̣̘̤̯͓͉̖̠̤͔̜̙͚͓̻͓̬͓̻̜̯̱̖̳̱̗̠̝̥̩͓̗̪̙͓̖̠͎̗͎̱̮̯̮͙̩̫̹̹̖͙̙͖̻͈̙̻͇͔̙̣̱͔̜̣̭̱͈͕̠̹͙̹͇̻̼͎͍̥̘͙̘̤̜͎̟͖̹̦̺̤͍̣̼̻̱̲͎̗̹͉͙̪̞̻̹͚̰̻͈͈͊̈́̽̀̎̃̊́̈́̏̃̍̉̇̑̂̇̏̀͊̑̓͛̽͋̈́͆́̊͊̍͌̈́̓͊̌̿̂̾̐͑̓̀́͒̃̋̓͆̇̀͊̆͗̂͑͐̀͗̅̆͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛͍̱̳͚͕̩͍̺̪̻̫̙͈̬͙̖͙̬͍̬̟̣̝̲̼̜̼̺͎̥̮̝͙̪̘̙̻͖͇͚͙̣̬̖̲̲̥̯̦̗̰̙̗̪̞̗̩̻̪̤̣̜̳̩̦̻͓̞̙͍͙̫̩̹̥͚̻̦̗̰̲̙̫̬̱̺̞̟̻͓̞͚̦̘̝̤͎̤̜̜̥̗̱͈̣̻̰̮̼̙͚͚̠͚̲̤͔̰̭̙̳͍̭͎̙͚͍̟̺͎̝͓̹̰̟͈͈̖̺͙̩̯͔̙̭̟̞̟̼̮̦̜̳͕̞̼͈̜͍̮͕̜͚̝̦̞̥̜̥̗̠̦͇͖̳͈̜̮̣͚̲̟͙̎̈́́͊̔̑̽̅͐͐͆̀͐́̓̅̈͑͑̍̿̏́͆͌̋̌̃̒̽̀̋̀̃̏̌́͂̿̃̎̐͊̒̀̊̅͒̎͆̿̈́̑̐̒̀̈́̓̾͋͆̇̋͒̎̈̄̓̂͊̆͂̈́̒̎͐̇̍̆̋̅̿̔͒̄̇̂̋̈́͆̎̔̇͊̊̈́̔̏͋́̀͂̈́̊͋͂̍̾̓͛̇̔̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅç̵̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛͉̗̠͇̹̖̝͕͚͎̟̻͓̳̰̻̺̞̣͚̤͙͍͇̗̼͖͔͕͙͖̺͙̖̹̘̘̺͓̜͍̣̰̗̖̺̗̪̘̯̘͚̲͚̲̬̞̹̹͕̭͔̳̘̝̬͉̗̪͉͕̞̫͔̭̭̜͉͔̬̫͙̖̙͚͔͙͚͍̲̘͚̪̗̞̣̞̲͎͔͖̺͍͎̝͎͍̣͍̩̟͈͕̗͉̪̯͉͎͖͍̖͎̖̯̲̘̦̟̭͍͚͓͈͙̬͖̘̱̝̜̘̹̩̝̥̜͎̬͓̬͙͍͇͚̟̫͇̬̲̥̘̞̘̟̘̝̫͈̙̻͇͎̣̪̪̠̲͓͉͙͚̭̪͇̯̠̯̠͖̞̜͓̲͎͇̼̱̦͍͉͈͕͉̗̟̖̗̱̭͚͎̘͓̬͍̱͍̖̯̜̗̹̰̲̩̪͍̞̜̫̩̠͔̻̫͍͇͕̰̰̘͚͈̠̻̮͊̐̿̏̐̀̇̑̐̈͛͑͑̍̑̔̃̈́̓̈́̇̐͑̐̊̆͂̀̏͛̊̔̍̽͗͋̊̍̓̈́̏̅͌̀̽́̑͒͒̓͗̈́̎͌͂̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅS̵̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̫̯͔̼̲͉͙̱̮̭̗͖̯̤͙̜͚̰̮̝͚̥̜̞̠̤̺̝͇̻̱͙̩̲̺͍̳̤̺̖̝̳̪̻̗̮̪̖̺̹̭͍͇̗̝̱̻̳̝̖̝͎̙͉̞̱̯̙̜͇̯̻̞̱̭̗͉̰̮̞͍̫̺͙͎̙̞̯̟͓͉̹̲͖͎̼̫̩̱͇̲͓̪͉̺̞̻͎̤̥̭̺̘̻̥͇̤̖̰̘̭̳̫̙̤̻͇̪̦̭̱͎̥̟͖͕̣̤̩̟̲̭̹̦̹̣͖̖͒̈́̈́̓͗̈̄͂̈́̅̐̐̿̎̂͗̎̿̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̛̥̥̭͍̗͈̩͕͔͔̞̟͍̭͇̙̺̤͚͎͈͎͕̱͈̦͍͔͓̬͚̗̰̦͓̭̰̭̎̀̂̈́̓̒̈́̈́̂̄̋́̇̂͐͒̋̋̉͐̉̏̇͋̓̈́͐̾͋̒͒͐̊̊̀̄͆̄͆̑͆̇̊̓̚̚̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅơ̵̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̺͕̼͔̼̪̳͖͓̠̘̘̳̼͚͙͙͚̰͚͚͖̥̦̥̘̖̜̰͔̠͕̦͎̞̮͚͕͍̤̠̦͍̥̝̰̖̳̫̮̪͇̤̱̜͙͔̯͙̙̼͇̹̥̜͈̲̺̝̻̮̬̼̫̞̗̣̪̱͓̺̜̠͇͚͓̳̹̥̳̠͍̫͈̟͈̘̯̬̞͔̝͍͍̥̒̐͗͒͂͆̑̀̿̏́̀͑͗̐́̀̾̓́̌̇̒̈́̌̓͐̃̈́̒̂̀̾͂̊̀̂͐̃̄̓̔̽̒̈́̇̓͌̇̂̆̒̏̊̋͊͛͌̊̇̒̅͌̄̎̔̈́͊́̽̋̈̇̈́́͊̅͂̎̃͌͊͛͂̄̽̈́̿͐̉̽̿́́̉͆̈́̒́̂̾̄̇̌̒̈̅̍̿̐͑̓͊̈́̈̋̈́̉̍̋̊̈̀̈́̾̿̌̀̈́͌̑̍́̋̒̀̂̈́́̾̏̐̅̈̑͗͐̈͂̄̾̄̈́̍̉͑͛͗͋̈́̃̄̊́́͐̀̀̽̇̓̄̓̃͋͋̂̽̔̀̎͌̈́̈́̑̓̔̀̓͐͛͆̿̋͑͛̈́͂̅̋̅͆͗̇́̀̒́̏͒̐̍͂̓͐͐̇̂̉̑̊͑̉̋̍͊̄̀͂̎͒̔͊̃̏̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̻͇̝̣͉͚͎͕̻̦͖̤̖͇̪̩̤̻̭̮̙̰̖̰̳̪̱̹̳̬͖̣͙̼̙̰̻̘͇͚̺̗̩̫̞̳̼̤͔͍͉̟͕̯̺͈̤̰̹̍̋́͆̾̆̊͆͋̀͑͒̄̿̄̀̂͋̊͆́͑̑̽͊̓́̔̽̌͊̄͑͒͐̑͗̿̃̀̓̅́̿͗̈́͌̋̀̏̂͌̓́̇̀͒͋̌̌̅͋͌̆͐̀̔̒͐̊̇̿̽̀̈́̃̒̋̀̈́̃̏̂̊͗̑̊̈̇̀̌͐̈́̉̂̏͊̄͐̈̽͒̏̒̓́̌̓̅́̓̃͐͊͒̄͑̒͌̍̈́̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅǩ̴̢̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̥̩̙͕̮̪̻͈̘̯̼̰̜͚̰͖̬̳͖̣̭̼͔̲͉̭̺͚̺̟͉̝̱̲͎͉̙̥̤͚͙̬̪̜̺͙͍̱̞̭̬̩̖̤̹̤̺̦͈̰̗̰͍͇̱̤̬̬͙̙̲̙̜͖͓̙̟̙̯̪͍̺̥͔͕̝̳̹̻͇̠̣͈̰̦͓͕̩͇͈͇̖͙͍̰̲̤̞͎̟̝̝͈͖͔͖̦̮̗̬̞̞̜̬̠̹̣̣̲̮̞̤̜̤̲̙͔͕̯͔͍̤͕̣͔͙̪̫̝̣̰̬̬̭̞͔̦̟̥̣̻͉͈̮̥̦̮̦͕̤͇̺͆͆̈͗̄̀̌̔̈́̈̉̾̊̐̆̂͛̀̋́̏̀̿͒̓̈́̈́͂̽̾͗͊̋̐̓̓̀̃̊̊͑̓̈̎̇͑̆̂̉̾̾̑͊̉̃́̑͌̀̌̐̅̃̿̆̎̈́̀̒́͛̓̀̊́̋͛͒͊̆̀̃̊͋̋̾̇̒̋͂̏͗͆̂̔́̐̀́͗̅̈̋̂̎̒͊̌̉̈̈́͌̈́̔̾̊̎́͐͒̋̽̽́̾̿̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅB̸̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̞͚̰̭̲͈͎͕͈̦͍͈̮̪̤̻̻͉̫̱͔̞̫̦̰͈̗̯̜̩̪̲̻̖̳͖̦͎͔̮̺̬̬̼̦̠̪̤͙͍͓̜̥̙̖̫̻̜͍̻̙̖̜̹͔̗̪̜̖̼̞̣̠̫͉̯̮̤͈͎̝̪͎͇͙̦̥͙̳̫̰̪̣̱̘̤̭̱͍̦͔̖͎̺̝̰̦̱̣͙̙̤͚̲͔̘̱̜̻͔̥̻͖̭͔̜͉̺͕͙͖̜͉͕̤͚̠̩̮̟͚̗͈͙̟̞̮̬̺̻̞͔̥͉͍̦̤͓̦̻̦̯̟̰̭̝̘̩̖̝͔̳͉̗̖̱̩̩̟͙͙͛̀͐̈́̂̇͛̅̒̉̏̈́̿͐́̏̃̏̓̌̽͐̈́͛̍͗͆͛̋̔̉͂̔̂̓̌͌͋̂͆̉͑̊̎́̈́̈̂͆͑́̃̍̇̿̅̾́́̿̅̾̆̅̈́̈̓͒͌͛̃͆̋͂̏̓̅̀͂̽̂̈̈́̎̾̐͋͑̅̍̈́̑̅̄͆̓̾̈́͐̎̊͐̌̌̓͊̊̔̈́̃͗̓͊͐̌͆̓͗̓̓̾̂̽͊͗́́́̽͊͆͋͊̀̑̿̔͒̏̈́́̏͆̈́͋̒͗͂̄̇̒͐̃͑̅̍͒̎̈́̌̋́̓͂̀̇͛̋͊͆̈́̋́̍̃͒̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛͕͎͕̩̠̹̩̺̣̳̱͈̻̮̺̟̘̩̻̫͖̟͓̩̜̙͓͇̙̱̭̰̻̫̥̗̠͍͍͚̞̘̫͉̬̫̖̖̦͖͉̖̩̩̖̤̺̥̻̝͈͎̻͓̟̹͍̲͚͙̹̟̟̯͚̳̟͕̮̻̟͈͇̩̝̼̭̯͚͕̬͇̲̲̯̰̖̙̣̝͇̠̞̙͖͎̮̬̳̥̣̺̰͔̳̳̝̩̤̦̳̞̰̩̫̟͚̱̪̘͕̫̼͉̹̹̟̮̱̤̜͚̝̠̤̖̮̯̳͖̗̹̞̜̹̭̿̏͋̒͆̔̄̃̾̓͛̾̌́̅̂͆̔͌͆͋̔̾́̈̇̐̄̑̓̂̾́̄̿̓̅̆͌̉̎̏̄͛̉͆̓̎͒͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̰͔͔͇̲̰̮̘̭̭̖̥̟̘̠̬̺̪͇̲͋͂̅̈́̍͂̽͗̾͒̇̇̒͐̍̽͊́̑̇̑̾̉̓̈̾͒̍̌̅̒̾̈́̆͌̌̾̎̽̐̅̏́̈̔͛̀̋̃͊̒̓͗͒̑͒̃͂̌̄̇̑̇͛̆̾͛̒̇̍̒̓̀̈́̄̐͂̍͊͗̎̔͌͛̂̏̉̊̎͗͊͒̂̈̽̊́̔̊̃͑̈́̑̌̋̓̅̔́́͒̄̈́̈̂͐̈̅̈̓͌̓͊́̆͌̉͐̊̉͛̓̏̓̅̈́͂̉̒̇̉̆̀̍̄̇͆͛̏̉̑̃̓͂́͋̃̆̒͋̓͊̄́̓̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̷̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̧̨̧͚̱̪͇̱̮̪̮̦̝͖̜͙̘̪̘̟̱͇͎̻̪͚̩͍̠̹̮͚̦̝̤͖̙͔͚̙̺̩̥̻͈̺̦͕͈̹̳̖͓̜͚̜̭͉͇͖̟͔͕̹̯̬͍̱̫̮͓̙͇̗̙̼͚̪͇̦̗̜̼̠͈̩̠͉͉̘̱̯̪̟͕̘͖̝͇̼͕̳̻̜͖̜͇̣̠̹̬̗̝͓̖͚̺̫͛̉̅̐̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ.̶̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̛̻͙̜̼̮̝̙̣̘̗̪̜̬̳̫̙̮̣̹̥̲̥͇͈̮̟͉̰̮̪̲̗̳̰̫̙͍̦̘̠̗̥̮̹̤̼̼̩͕͉͕͇͙̯̫̩̦̟̦̹͈͔̱̝͈̤͓̻̟̮̱͖̟̹̝͉̰͊̓̏̇͂̅̀̌͑̿͆̿̿͗̽̌̈́̉̂̀̒̊̿͆̃̄͑͆̃̇͒̀͐̍̅̃̍̈́̃̕͘͜͜͝͠͠z̴̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͚̠̜̮̠̜̞̤̺͈̘͍̻̫͖̣̥̗̙̳͓͙̫̫͖͍͇̬̲̳̭̘̮̤̬̖̼͎̬̯̼̮͔̭̠͎͓̼̖̟͈͓̦̩̦̳̙̮̗̮̩͙͓̮̰̜͎̺̞̝̪͎̯̜͈͇̪̙͎̩͖̭̟͎̲̩͔͓͈͌́̿͐̍̓͗͑̒̈́̎͂̋͂̀͂̑͂͊͆̍͛̄̃͌͗̌́̈̊́́̅͗̉͛͌͋̂̋̇̅̔̇͊͑͆̐̇͊͋̄̈́͆̍̋̏͑̓̈́̏̀͒̂̔̄̅̇̌̀̈́̿̽̋͐̾̆͆͆̈̌̿̈́̎͌̊̓̒͐̾̇̈́̍͛̅͌̽́̏͆̉́̉̓̅́͂͛̄̆͌̈́̇͐̒̿̾͌͊͗̀͑̃̊̓̈̈́̊͒̒̏̿́͑̄̑͋̀̽̀̔̀̎̄͑̌̔́̉̐͛̓̐̅́̒̎̈͆̀̍̾̀͂̄̈́̈́̈́̑̏̈́̐̽̐́̏̂̐̔̓̉̈́͂̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅī̸̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̛̛̘͓̼̰̰̮̗̰͚̙̥̣͍̦̺͈̣̻͇̱͔̰͈͓͖͈̻̲̫̪̲͈̜̲̬̖̻̰̦̰͙̤̘̝̦̟͈̭̱̮̠͍̖̲͉̫͔͖͔͈̻̖̝͎̖͕͔̣͈̤̗̱̀̅̃̈́͌̿̏͋̊̇̂̀̀̒̉̄̈́͋͌̽́̈́̓̑̈̀̍͗͜͜͠͠ͅp̴̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̛͕̩͕̟̫̝͈̖̟̣̲̖̭̙͇̟̗͖͎̹͇̘̰̗̝̹̤̺͉͎̙̝̟͙͚̦͚͖̜̫̰͖̼̤̥̤̹̖͉͚̺̥̮̮̫͖͍̼̰̭̤̲͔̩̯̣͖̻͇̞̳̬͉̣̖̥̣͓̤͔̪̙͎̰̬͚̣̭̞̬͎̼͉͓̮͙͕̗̦̞̥̮̘̻͎̭̼͚͎͈͇̥̗͖̫̮̤̦͙̭͎̝͖̣̰̱̩͎̩͎̘͇̟̠̱̬͈̗͍̦̘̱̰̤̱̘̫̫̮̥͕͉̥̜̯͖̖͍̮̼̲͓̤̮͈̤͓̭̝̟̲̲̳̟̠͉̙̻͕͙̞͔̖͈̱̞͓͔̬̮͎̙̭͎̩̟̖͚̆͐̅͆̿͐̄̓̀̇̂̊̃̂̄̊̀͐̍̌̅͌̆͊̆̓́̄́̃̆͗͊́̓̀͑͐̐̇͐̍́̓̈́̓̑̈̈́̽͂́̑͒͐͋̊͊̇̇̆̑̃̈́̎͛̎̓͊͛̐̾́̀͌̐̈́͛̃̂̈̿̽̇̋̍͒̍͗̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ☻♥■∞{╚mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ

5 hours ago, BuckGup said:

It looks like everything is properly AA'd in that clip and all of the proper LOD's are loaded apart from the water material LOD, and there's the same water edge effect at 0:16, presumably caused by the same thing.  I don't have PUBG to try to replicate this, but you may want to report this to the devs if using the highest settings doesn't fix it. There may be some LOD settings in one of the game ini files that you could try to tweak, or check if there is anything related to water/materials/reflections in this particular case. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922518948

Again, if this or a game reinstall doesn't work, report it to the devs.
Also, make sure that your graphics control panel isn't overriding any settings.

10 hours ago, BuckGup said:

This happens to me too. And on a side note bruv, dropping in Georgopol gives me eye cancer with all those crates and warehouses shimmering and flickering like hell. Also mini-map is fucked up too.

On 22.08.2017 at 2:11 PM, k4bn said:

Although you could use this in combination with anisotropic filtering to get a better effect.

Note that scaling alpha to coverage is basically only a few more lines of code:

{

}

Yeah i meant texture bias, in most games you don't have much control over it save the Texture Settings that don't give you exact numbers if you aren't willing to fish them up from the cfg's, so lod bias is a more frequent term than the other.

I mean if you were a developer, wouldnt every metal object in your game appearing like they're having a seizure bother you at all? Take Mad Max for example, then throw it away because it looks like garbage.

5 hours ago, kaaona said:

I mean if you were a developer, wouldnt every metal object in your game appearing like they're having a seizure bother you at all? Take Mad Max for example, then throw it away because it looks like garbage.

For me personally, definitely. Although, I can't speak for others. And yes, Mad Max does lack proper in-game AA. Mad Max features a deferred rendering engine, and the metal object seizures are called temporal/shader aliasing.

Thing is, Karis/Lottes' TAA came out only in 2014. This is arguably the best AA we have so far that targets temporal/shader aliasing(metal object seizures) in deferred rendering engines. Up until that point, all we had was supersampling and NVIDIA's TXAA(MSAA(expensive) + filters for temporal aliasing) to counter most of it, but they have huge performance drawbacks among other things. They take care of temporal/shader aliasing fairly decently though, depending on the game and implementation. For forward rendering engines like Source, MSAA was always enough IMO(L4D2, CS:GO, Portal etc.), deferred rendering is a whole different story. MSAA fails in this case, since it doesn't affect shader aliasing, mainly because it works only once per pixel, so aliasing will still be visible inside some rendered polygons, and it is expensive compared to forward rendering.

If you are looking for high quality solutions, these are sometimes still not enough, considering that downsampling still doesn't 100% alleviate all aliasing in every single video game(although it is the most viable solution at the moment), let alone spatial filter AA methods like MLAA/FXAA/SMAA that basically try to fix jagged edges, not subpixel features, such as temporal/shader/specular aliasing.

You are in luck though. At this point, there's an open source version of some high quality TAA variants, such as INSIDE's temporal reprojection AA and Alias Isolation's TAA that are designed particularly to target the "metal objects that are having seizures" and other subpixel features. Unreal Engine 4 is using the Karis/Lottes' TAA as the main AA method as well. This means that developers can now use and implement this in their video games, so hopefully most newer games will not need heavy downsampling.

https://de45xmedrsdbp.cloudfront.net/Resources/files/TemporalAA_small-59732822.pdf

https://github.com/playdeadgames/temporal

https://github.com/aliasIsolation/aliasIsolation/releases

Would TAA one day be injectable to dx11 games with deferred lightining engines, maybe with reshade or gedosato? I think every game would need a mod like alias isolation.

1 hour ago, kaaona said:

Would TAA one day be injectable to dx11 games with deferred lightining engines, maybe with reshade or gedosato? I think every game would need a mod like alias isolation.

It's really tricky, TAA works by blending pixels using the previous frame. This is where transparencies are problematic. If you have transparencies, you have multiple layers visible throughout one pixel, therefore there isn't a single pixel in the previous frame that you can blend. If you do that, what happens is called ghosting. It looks like this:

a0037809_4bdbe60c5c95f.jpg

Essentially, in order to be able to do this properly, you need a game that doesn't have a lot of transparencies, otherwise the TAA would suffer immensely. TAA injectors are very game specific, I haven't written one myself, for more info on this you should ask the creator of Alias Isolation himself.  UE4 solves this by selecting transparencies in the models/art already while the game is being developed, these tags would then not be anti-aliased by TAA to prevent ghosting. Particle effects are problematic as well, they don't generate velocity vectors, so there isn't a pixel to blend with, so they would still be aliased or ghosting would occur, unless a different method is used for the particle effect while in game production.

The developer said that it took him 3 weeks to make a game specific injector for Alien Isolation, but it's not the perfect AA solution as you can see, but it's still the best we have so far for deferred rendering IMO.

If anyone is interested in this, there's open source code that I sent in my last post, the TAA injector was created based on the Karis and INSIDE TAA, so you have code examples of all of these + the presentation that I sent to help you out, if you actually want to write game specific TAA injectors. For more info, ask the actual developers of these solutions themselves.

ghosting.PNG

Just letting you all know, that water edge dithering thing in PUBG seems to be widespread. More of a game issue if anything.

I just played the Destiny 2 Beta, and while SMAA could be better, nothing is really shimmering nor are things popping in.

My problem started since i switched graphic card (gtx 760 to gtx 1060)

Game Dota 2

Screenshot from my pc (1080p, all ultra, high settings)

Problem.jpg.88adb8eade92746465385aa9f92b4ac7.jpg

Random image from internet

bien.jpg.3f11516b8e177a90882939a3cdbf0a94.jpg

This is present in all the games more visible in games like gta v

17 hours ago, Pupyds said:

My problem started since i switched graphic card (gtx 760 to gtx 1060)

Game Dota 2

Screenshot from my pc (1080p, all ultra, high settings)

Problem.jpg.88adb8eade92746465385aa9f92b4ac7.jpg

Random image from internet

bien.jpg.3f11516b8e177a90882939a3cdbf0a94.jpg

This is present in all the games more visible in games like gta v

This has already been discussed with the CS:GO game menu, it should be somewhere in the last 10 pages. I don't have a 1080p monitor with me right now, but 768p/720p resolution has the same jagged edges. Downsampling from 1080p fixes the jagged menu and it becomes properly scaled like the bottom picture, and the fonts become smaller just like in the bottom picture. Exactly the same with CS:GO, since it's basically the same game menu renderer(Valve, Source). If you are still getting the jagged edges at 1080p, try downsampling from 1440p to check if they are still there. Someone else with a 1080p monitor should test this out as well, just in case.

As for what's going on in your games, read some of my posts, since it looks like you are concerned about aliasing only.
If you aren't interested in the graphics per se, it basically boils down to: what you are seeing is called aliasing. If a heavily aliased game doesn't have great anti-aliasing(games with deferred rendering that don't have: TXAA/TAA, forward rendering: MSAA) override the game AA with graphics control panel supersampling/SGSSAA, or multisampling could work well in some games, but supersampling does it better in most cases. If the override doesn't work(the game doesn't allow it), downsampling(DSR in this case) is your best friend. If you still need any help, let me know. Tweak guide for NVIDIA cards: http://www.tweakguides.com/NVFORCE_6.html

Downsampling may not clear up every type of aliasing in some very problematic games, but it should do a great job in most games.

How to DSR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHu7K1plz8U

Screenshots included:

768p native, downsampled from 1080p, downsampled from 1440p respectively:

768p.PNG

1080p2.PNG

1440p.PNG

Edited by k4bn
Included screenshots