Can I watch a new movie without going to a movie theatre?

Litargirio
Go to solution Solved by Tech_Dreamer,

Technically no , there isn't a way for private viewing at home at the time of release, you have to wait till official online release on platforms such as itunes which usually happens about a month before the official bluray release, unless you're tight with some industry people they might connect you with some close officials & will allow you a private screening for a ginormous fees, usually celebrities are the ones who get this favor done & they obviously get invited to a private home theater somewhere or get hosted over at their own private home theater, as in a proper private home theater, not a shitty 22" pc monitor viewing,

So I was trying to ask google if there is any website that would stream this new movie, Suicide Squad (not for free), since I can't go watch it in a movie theatre for many reasons, but all keep finding is content-devoid websites that promise to let you watch the movie for free, but ultimately can't find anything on topic.

Anyone know if there's any way to watch aformentioned movie without having to visit a physical cinema location?

Thanks for the help.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Technically no , there isn't a way for private viewing at home at the time of release, you have to wait till official online release on platforms such as itunes which usually happens about a month before the official bluray release, unless you're tight with some industry people they might connect you with some close officials & will allow you a private screening for a ginormous fees, usually celebrities are the ones who get this favor done & they obviously get invited to a private home theater somewhere or get hosted over at their own private home theater, as in a proper private home theater, not a shitty 22" pc monitor viewing,

Details separate people.

29 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

I guess I'll have to settle for curling up in a corner and crying. Oh well.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

30 minutes ago, Litargirio said:

I guess I'll have to settle for curling up in a corner and crying. Oh well.

There is a beta service where you get a set-top box for your TV, and you rent movies near or at cinema release (Around $50 per movie) - but I don't believe it's been released to the public yet. Some startup company doing it and trying to get studios on board.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

28 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

There is a beta service where you get a set-top box for your TV, and you rent movies near or at cinema release (Around $50 per movie) - but I don't believe it's been released to the public yet. Some startup company doing it and trying to get studios on board.

What is a set-top box?

5 minutes ago, Litargirio said:

What is a set-top box?

DVD Player, Blu-Ray Player, Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, AppleTV, Roku 4, WD Live TV, VHS Player, etc.

A set-top box is a media device that sits on your media shelf and connects to your TV.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)