GIVEAWAY CODE - LAWBREAKERS ALPHA ACCESS

Nasty

So basically I am going to the beach and I wont be able to participate in the Lawbreakers Alpha Access event over the weekend, August 6 - August 7 so here is a code for anyone that wants to play this game over the weekend for a day, please only claim it if you are going to play, thanks... by the way its going to be hidden somewhere in this post, you have to find it, good luck!  LBRK-GYFS-BIFN-JXUZ-BJVN-SZSD

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

Just now, Nasty said:

So basically I am going to the beach and I wont be able to participate in the Lawbreakers Alpha Access event over the weekend, August 6 - August 7 so here is a code for anyone that wants to play this game over the weekend for a day, please only claim it if you are going to play, thanks... by the way its going to be hidden somewhere in this post, you have to find it, good luck!  LBRK-GYFS-BIFN-JXUZ-BJVN-SZSD

Nice hiding job! I'll give it a shot!

Found it...

But I wont play it. So not taking it...

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

//CLOSE THREAD

CPU: I5-7600k(5.1GHz)                                                       RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED(2x8GB @ 3200MHz/CAS-15)              Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO                                                      Storage: 850 EVO 250GB - 2x(1TB WD Blue(Raid 0))                                   PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W B2

Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO                                       GPU: G1 GTX 970                                                                                                  OS: Windows 10

Found it, Nice hiding spot

[spoiler=Blue^3http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388528-blue3/ I5 4690k | Asrock Z97 Pro4 mATX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Blue Edition and Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Black Edition | GPU: XFX DD R9 390x | PSU: Corsair AX760 | SSD: Samsung 840- 120GB | Hard Drives: 2x1TB WD Blue | Watercooling Kit: XSPC Raystorm 240 

If you don't mind translating a bit and making an account you can maybe get one from this website: http://www.xgn.nl/lawbreakers-alpha-key-giveaway

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Just wanted to find it and nice spot!:D I won't be playing the game anyway. 

I'm part of the "Help a noob foundation" 

Was trying to figure out how you tried hiding it.. Then realizing I was using the dark theme.