*CLOSED* G-FUEL GTX 1080 Giveaway

Just now, Nibashe said:

I want to check the winners list so I can be sure that there are winners selected already.... :D

For a giveaway this big, I'm certain they'll make it obvious when a winner is announced. They might even make a video of it.

On 8/3/2016 at 3:38 PM, CPotter said:

This giveaway is all on G-FUEL's side, we're just helping host it. I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure there isn't an age restriction and it is international.

Neat.

(btw we have the same name :D)

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

4 hours ago, ModuleLFS said:

@CPotter

IU3tHoM6.png

what gtx1080?

thats the NEW contest that started today, the one that ended yesterday had a first prize winner getting a  gtx1080

13 hours ago, Himanshu Singh said:

who won it.

I believe they haven't announced it yet, will update my OP when they do!

On 03/08/2016 at 11:55 PM, CPotter said:

Yes! More Giveaways. No I'm not kidding. :D

Enter Here!

http://bit.ly/2aCcqbL

EVGA_082016.png

Where is the results of the giveaway going to be announced?

17 hours ago, jenson_dj said:

On 8/24/2016 at 0:32 AM, CPotter said:

I believe they haven't announced it yet, will update my OP when they do!

I guess that answers it : D

When do they announce, how long to I have to keep following them on twitter.

They do things like check to see if people actually exist so could be a while longer as ive been following them on twitter for awhile now and read someone else asking them about giveaways so basically the entrants are checked by hand mostly to make sure their not bots after that i dunno if they use a puter or maybe they tally them up via paper and fishbowl pick either way last i checked was like 50k entries or so alot to sort especially if doing this by hand or something for drawing so as long as they crush bot using arses that spam auto entries i have no qualms of delay :) however updates via their twitter or fb pages or just a general statement on giveaways page or something would be nice like ETA  or just so many to go thru but between supporting teams and running a business and responding to social media im amazed they have the time do any giveaways let alone check on actual exsisting people

@CPotter yooo bro, get G-fuel on the lines and figure this out man. People be waitin` patiently. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

13 hours ago, Shokyoya said:

They do things like check to see if people actually exist so could be a while longer as ive been following them on twitter for awhile now and read someone else asking them about giveaways so basically the entrants are checked by hand mostly to make sure their not bots after that i dunno if they use a puter or maybe they tally them up via paper and fishbowl pick either way last i checked was like 50k entries or so alot to sort especially if doing this by hand or something for drawing so as long as they crush bot using arses that spam auto entries i have no qualms of delay :) however updates via their twitter or fb pages or just a general statement on giveaways page or something would be nice like ETA  or just so many to go thru but between supporting teams and running a business and responding to social media im amazed they have the time do any giveaways let alone check on actual exsisting people

How do they verify that we actually exist?

I think there're people who don't post frequently, does that mean they are eliminate from the start juste because they don't have a lot of traffic?

A totally different contest at the link now.

On 8/24/2016 at 10:46 AM, jenson_dj said:

Hey, sorry guys just read these messages now.

Two things:

1. G-FUEL is announcing the winner, I'll get them to give me the information an update the OP.

2. ....Forgot to lock the post, sorry for people still posting.

Thanks! :D