ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Holy Axon 7. That's a so-full-of-win beast. It sure put my Moto E 2nd to shame.

It seems like a pretty decent smart phone for the price.

I'm not really big on the whole thing a lot of modern phones do where you can't take them apart as needed to replace batteries, repair it, ect while also not being waterproof at least to justify to me not being so. Since while in this case it's not waterproof to maximize speaker quality, I use a headset for calls and music anyway.

But I do however have friends who never open up their phones, don't use headsets, and also don't care for waterproofness, so I could always give it to one of them as an upgrade to their current phones.

Just want to be honest man, I'm just tired using entry level android devices, can't afford the flagship ones, so a giveaway like this would mean so much to me. Lol

Goodluck to y'all. :)

It looks like a really solid phone :) The second sim / expansion slot is a feature that really needs to be universal at this point, and it's great to see more device competition to put pressure on the more mainstream flagship brands.

Looks nice, very powerful, with both lots of storage and a microSD card slot. Can't wait to try out that camera with either 300 fps or 4k support.

I think this is the best smartphone on the market.

Great speakers, finger print, snapdragon 820 and a much lower price then samsung and co.

I like how it look and front-facing speakers. And camera is a strong point of that phone for me.

Great phone with latest specs. And perfect for me as I have a obsession with high quality audio but not enough to afford any of them.

Looks cool and nice speaker for a smartphone.

As someone who works with audio, this phone is pretty much my dream phone. Up to date specs, front firing speakers, high quality DAC, even some nice quality microphones, i can see myself using this thing for everything I do. Man, is it good. 

The camera and the looks are sick, also the ram+gpu+cpu combo are awesome, it is a killer phone :D

$450 price point, front facing speakers, great camera, great screen, and 64gb of storage plus SD card! This phone is a 1000 times better then my IPhone 4. so when do I pick it up??? :P

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

i would call this a budget monster! best in class audio chip. 2k screen! 6 gb ram 128 gb in top model! all of that REASONABLE PRICE!!!! Please sell this in India soon.

What is not to like about this phone .. Snadragon 820 ....Good. 2k screen and expandable memory ...goood. Out of the world Audio... Gooooood. This is awakened the Little Joey inside me .

images.jpg

this phones improves upon similarly priced phones with 1440p display, memoery card and a 20 mp rear camera. 

On 1 de agosto de 2016 at 8:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

looks incredible!

Phone looks awesome for video content, warranty is even better. Always love having additional microsd card available. 

Very nice phone. The specs also seem to be very neet :)

It has some good features I'm looking for:

-good camera (I'm interested on slow motion even knowing that I won't use it a lot)

-high resolution and screen size

-good battery

-plenty of storage and ram

But I also have some doubts on it:

-GSMArena says it has a finger print sensor, but nothing is said on product page, is it that circle under the camera? (it seems it was made to be a dual camera phone)

-which version are you giving away? 4gb ram & 64gb storage or 6gb ram & 128gb storage?

Love the fact that it is 64GB standard, Linus is right in the "Crashing ZTE's Axon 7 Launch" video that it's laughable that some companies are selling $600 phones with 16GB internal storage.

I'd love to win the phone, so gimme gimme gimme! :D