ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Amazing phone, a real flagship killer! I love it! Best Phone for the price! 

Not Gonna lie... I know nothing about this phone, but I do need a new phone and this looks really nice.

Highly doubt I'll win, but hey in the off chance I do.... I need a new phone anyway.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

what a great phone.

What I like the most from Axon 7 are:

• 3250 mAh + Quick-charge 3.0
  • 5.5" AMOLED Glass display
  • 4GB RAM
  • 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820

and the best thing is the The Axon Passport 2.0 Program which has Free two-way shipping (don't know if I need it, since I use Samsung galaxy S3 till now with no significant problem) and Support for new Android updates when made available!

CPU: i5 4690k 4.3Ghz | MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Cooling: Cryorig H5 Ultimate | RAM: Hyperx Fury 16GB | GPU: Sapphire R9 380X | PSU: Seasonic X760 | Case: S340

Finally a new phone to upgrade to my G3 :P

Really liked the video, really well done :D

Hopefully I can win this phone so I can replace my fairly old G3 :P 

Dual front-facing speakers

Full metal body

Big Battery

Finger scanner

Micro SD

This sounds too good to be true, and I want it ;)

I've always admired ZTE phones. Infact my brother in law still uses a ZTE phone with broken screen. He finds it reliable and battery efficient. I'll try to edit in a picture if possible. But yea if I win I will give it to him because he is a die hard ZTE lover for years.

I've never heard about Axon before :) but the spec and stuff is sick tho

Looks like a solid phone.  

Having had my desktop out of commission for a month, I've been relying on my phone for a lot of things.  It's an iPhone 5, and it's really starting to show its age, battery life is way down, apps crashing, etc.  I've been thinking a bit on upgrading, but the budget is what it is.  

I've actually been pretty excited for this phone's release, though I probably won't buy it yet. The Snapdragon 820, awesome front-facing speakers, and 4K/1080p video make it a great choice (or I hope it will be) for a daily driver. Now, of course, specs aren't everything, but, hey, it's a free flagship phone from Linus Tech Tips.... Can I even ask for more?

it looks very promising!! i like the specs (i don't really care about the processor, ram.. im more into camera, storage and battery). 64GB of internal is very very likable, 3250mAh - i expect it to last for a day in my daily usage, also the quick charge - i like that!! as for camera, i expect it to be good at scenery shot ( i like scenery shot!!). 

The phone looks great, especially that front facing speakers! 

On 02/08/2016 at 7:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Great to see ZTE showing up with a great looking and peforming flagship phone. Would be great get my hands on one, and upgrade from a mediocre Nexus 5.

Amazing Bang for buck, QHD display, dual front firing speakers, top of the line specs, etc

Like the double speaker configuration and I wouldn't mind a brand new phone for once instead of 2nd hand.

I like the looks of it and it got some cool hardware too like the audio stuff and camera

That's an awesome looking phone, and I really need an upgrade from my windows phone.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

That phone looks awesome

Very good flagship phone,would like to have one since currently i don't have a phone

Finally a worthy replacement for my Oneplus One

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

That is a pretty neat looking phone and as I don't have a phoneit would be nice to have one

Amazingly clean-looking phone. I'd love to win it!

Would be useful to have a ZTE Axon 7, cause i need to have a new phone for my work. :) Thanks for the giveaway!