ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

I think the Axon 7 is for this prie a really good phone. I wouln´t consider to buy myself a IPhone or a Samsung because they are just way too expensive for good phones. And thats why I like the Axon 7. It´s a really good phone for that price and actually really woth buying it. If I wouldn´t win it I really would consider to buy it myself ^-^

Phone looks beautiful and spec seem amazing. Some real flagship competition at a better price point.

For the price is a relly good phone the camera is at the level of a galaxy s6 it has 4gb of ram and thats really weird and good most phones only have 2 also it has a good warranty all of this at the price of mid range phone a great deal

PD: Sorry for my english linus help me update my old phone

Yet another well made product from ZTE, a bit high priced but its a good product.

The Axon 7 seems to be a really solid phone. I´d love to have a recent flagship phone, since I´m using an Xperia Z2, though, I´m perfectly fine with it, but yeah... To have a brand new phone would be nice and ZTE is a brand which I´d like to try out ;)

Looks great! Has all the things I've been looking for in a new phone: front-facing speakers and overall good audio, good camera, extendable storage and Android OS. Wouldn't mind owning one.

Good on'em, wish more phone manufacturers use front facing speakers, side speakers is still tolerable, but rear speakers should be BANNED!

As a music lover this phone looks awesome to me. This is the type of phone i have been looking for, good specs in combination with good audio. It would be a very good successor to my Oppo find 5.

I am blown away and if the price is as you say I just might change my daily driver (ASUS ZenFone 2). Maybe I get one for free from you :)

I love the front facing speakers and build quality for the price, especially if I win cos then it'll be free!!

But good luck to everyone tho :-)

I like the axon because of the front speakers  i always have a hard time hearing videos or music when watching youtube as this would make it a lot better to hear.

very nice looking phone, would love to see if it is as good as it seems

On 01/08/2016 at 4:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Dual sim with expandable storage and front facing speakers are THE features I have been missing on my phone. 

The capacitive keys should have been spaced out a little. Tapping on the notification icon on lockscreen to see notifications is very annoying. I am skeptical on the wider developer  support as the bootloader is not unlockable. I have some reservations about the camera in low light situations. Other than that I think ZTE pretty much nailed it in terms of design, specs, software, unique features. No other phone can beat it for the price.

Features I love :
Hi-Fi Audio
Front facing speakers

Dual-SIM / SD card slot

Quick Charge 3.0
Ability to use fingerprint sensor as a camera shutter
Slow motion video capture

Eye catching design

Cool! hahahahahahahahahaaahhahahahaha! 

I think i might win this time :)

I'm the only person I know under 52 years old who doesn't have a smartphone... so it would be pretty sweet if I could finally get such an awesome one (and for free!)

still have a flip phone, so i can finally upgrade. smartphones just arent worth the price, but hey its free

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT 

here is why 

one plus 3 vs zte axon 7..

the zte has expandable storage more updates equal more memory

zen phone 3 deluxe vs zte axon 7 

the zte has a better pricetag more compact, perfect screen size

samsung galaxy note 7 vs zte axon 7

why pay double or triple the price for a product that was introduce last year with the s7

samsung galaxy s7 vs zte axon 7

well obviously the s7 the specs and design is more appealing and great and deff worth the price over the zte  except the the zte axon 7  have another variant that comes with 128gb of memory and also 6 gig of ram which makes it more snappy

also the phone is not carrier locked you wont be stuck to any contract and support many frequency for international travel and did i mention the pricetag

yes the axon has flaws which can be seen in many youtube videos

axon 7 has its flaws its good like the best but better than the rest