ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

This phone looks really cool! I like that it has a really nice camera on it, for all of my weird pictures of food n' stuff. Also the aluminum body sounds really durable! Thanks for another giveaway, that's totally awesome!

Those specs are really interesting! 

I dont know much about modern phones but its really cool to see more phones able to record in 4k

It's good to have that quick charge on top of a 3250 mah battery. And it's smart to put in a micro sd card slot, in case people want to make full use of Axon 7's audio and store tons of HQ music files.

Nice build quality, front facing speaker is great. It would definitely an upgrade for me

Wow, that looks really nice! I haven't heard of ZTE in a while, but from the way it looks and they way they are presenting / pushing it, I think / hope this will become a well known device.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Loving the sound features, loving the camera, would be an amazing upgrade from my Huawei with a cracked screen haha. 

Oooh, front facing speakers!

I mean I don't ever listen to my phone through anything other than headphones, but if you have front facing speakers, you get to make hand cupping jokes about people who don't.

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Another Chance to win,hehe, good looking phone by the way, smooth looks 

I replaced the screen on my iPhone 5s about a week ago and its already broken again. I'm in desperate need of a new phone and i don't want another iPhone

I just need a good phone. The ZTE Axon 7 has the stunning HTC ONE M8 look to it.

The AMOLED display will look amazing and I want it.

This phone has many flagship features and has a great price, would be very nice if I win because I am really in need of a phone right now, but good luck to everyone

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

"Gibe naow pls" Im tired of my S6 and the ZTE Axon seems like a worthwhile upgrade!

It reminds me of the HTC One M8, my current phone, because of the speakers on each side of screen. Truly just a stunning device. Looks really just, perfect.

Looks like solid phone with great specs and design for a quite reasonable price.

Solid looking phone with good enough specs.