ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

The ZTE Axon 7 is a worthy competitor in the flagship space with a beautiful design and great specs 

The phone looks nice, great specs, the Second SIM/MicroSD Slot is cool. I really like the design and the dual front facing speakers. The pricepoint is also quite nice, but for now I'm stuck with my Acer E380.

Need a new phone to replace my Nexus 5! Good luck to all :)

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I love how it features many flagship specs and all with such a good price of $449 usd compared to the $600-700 price mark of many flagship phones. Overall, it is a pretty nice phone. love the option of either going dual sim or add more storage and also, it just looks pretty well made. 

Axon 7: Thinner than a Moto Z, still has a headphone jack. Checkmate, anti-headphoneists! The back makes me think of a thinner, more premium Zenfone. This is a good thing, I like this...

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

The Axon 7 looks pretty good and has some solid specs and features and a tempting price.

It think it looks like a great phone. And the first Android device that could make me think about switching from iPhones, something I haven't done in forever. 

Gaming: AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, 2x 7970 3GB, 512GB Samsung 950 PRO. Dell u2713hm.

ESXi: HP DL380G6, 2x Xeon 6 core 2.8GHz, 60GB ECC DDR3, 2x 120GB SSD, 4x 1TB 2.5" WD-Red, 2x Seagate 3TB.

Oneplus 3 vs Axon 7?
Thoughts?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

A nice looking phone with some really good specs. I think I found a replacement for my Note 4. I especially like the camera specs.

The ZTE Axon 7 is a beautiful phone. I love the unibody case and it has one of the best cameras on any of the current flagship smartphones.

This phone already feels like the complete package. Though they still have to prove there after sales support, how fast they'll push security updates, and major software updates. But I'm definitely eyeing this one. 

the camera would make picturing notes alot better

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

Has an excellent build. Great speakers and camera, a massive 64gb plus it's a phone that few of my fellow Kenyans have and I like to go against the grain.

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

it looks like a golden chocolate bar canz i haz it?

Actually looks like a surprisingly nice product to use and hold! Really like the aesthetics.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

The Axon looks like a pretty darn good bang-for-the-buck smartphone... I'm loving its shape, hi-res display VR capabilities, 20 MP camera and especially the speaker system! To me, it looks like it would be a very solid phone and an awesome upgrade from my current one...

Spoiler

BRING IT ON TROLLS!

The capacity is awesome for a smartphone, especially for one that's priced so low.

The thing I'm not so sure about is the fingerprint sensor, actually.  I don't know how customizable it will be. pattern to unlock and fingerprint to access specific apps would be awsome, i guess. The one thing i own that has a fingerprint sensor, my laptop, and after i turned it on, i turned it off again.

but yeah, the phone is waaaaaay better than the el cheapo i own at the moment, so I shouldn't be nitpicking at it.