ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

The phone looks quite nice because of how thin it is, and it looks like an amazing phone to have as an upgrade, and the 4k camera and beautiful display just makes it a great phone overall; also love the big dual speakers for music playback without the need of external speakers for good sound quality and volume. Great phone.

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Sounds: Cool. Looks: Great. Price: Awesome. Giveaway: Yes please!

It's great to see how ZTE has come a long way to enter the smartphone market and introduce their new flagship. A fantastic design in collaboration with BMW Design Works, plus, the specs are good as to keep with the current trend. It would indeed be an interesting show to watch the device compete with the other similar flagships on the market considering the price point (Oneplus 3, I'm talking about you)

My thoughts about the ZTE Axon 7 are the cameras which has 20 mega pixels at rear, 8 mega pixels at front. This is great for mobile photography. The display is really great it has AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and  Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for protection. The chipsets are Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, and LPDDR4 RAM. I can't imagine the performance of this phone. Lastly, the dual speakers and dual microphones with HiFi features, this is unusual for a smart phone. Looking forward for the deep and honest review for this one by LinusTechTips. I hope this will be the upgrade to my phone, Lenovo A516.

What I like from this phone:

• Build quality
  • 20 MP Rear camera with OIS
  • Front-facing dual speakers with HiFi
  • Dual microphones

What I don't like from this phone

• Rear-facing fingerprint sensor (I hope its front-facing fingerprint sensor)

That's all.

It look really cool and has a sharp price. I like that they went for full gold instead of a white front. The expansion is a huge plus over other phones. 

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

I especially like the dual front facing speakers good luck to everyone

Really like the 20MP camera and the micro SD card slot.Thanks for another great Giveaway and good luck to all!

Great phone for a great price, high expectations for this one. Specs are The best that you can get right now, also it has a qhd display, nice for vr. The dual front speaker give an awesome experience when listening to music, also hope that the camera will take nice pictures in every light condition with a good amount of details. I think this phone won't disappoint!

front facing speakers and 64gb base model for that price is realy nice!

zte axon is an extreme samsung killer. I mean, it has all the specs of the s7 (not the camera) for 200$ less! I wanted to get it but i saw this so yeah

I really like it looks solid and nice I really think that phone will be fast with good sound i love it and I want to play pokemon go on it 

This phone looks gorgeus the front  

facing speakers are excellent.The specs are really good and the camera is awesome.

This phone is really good. :)

What!? Not IP67 rated....no removeable battery.... limited after market support when compared to the "big" brands....no fancy edge model.

I think I just found a much needed upgrade from my Galaxy S4....I'm looking for better audio aaaaaaaaaand dat price!

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

WoW the best audio in Smartphone 

*'``・*。

|    `*。

,。∩    *

+  (´∀` ) *。+゜

`*。 ヽ、 つ *゜*

`・+。*・'⊃+゜

☆  ∪~。*゜

`・+。*・

No Game No Life

ngnl Pc B 02

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

It's a pretty nice feature set for the price. I'd be interested to see how well the battery lasts and if there are any thermal issues with it. Many flagship models have had problems with thermal throttling recently.

Superb phone with a very attractive price tag. A possible "flagship-killer" along with the 1+3, pick me pls! ?

OMGOSH, I LOVE THIS PHONE SO MUCH,ESPECIALLY AT THE SPEAKER PART AS IM A MOVIE GUY AND A MINI TECH GUY.HI LINUS,I LOVE UR VIDEOS BECAUSE THAT'S SO GOOD,AND YEAH,NOW U FINALLY DOING A GIVEAWAY,I REALLY HOPE I CAN WIN THIS PHONE AND HAVE A LITTLE CAT AS UR IM UR BIGGEST FAN,SHOUTOUT TO YOU AND UR EVERYTHING AND ALSO UR CHANNEL.LOVE YA??

A great looking phone, would be a good replacement for my s4, and then i could give the s4 to my brother.