ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Made an account just to for this. I never win giveaways so no biggie just hope to see these Chinese phones succed and make an impact USA, here in Europe almost everyone has a Chinese phone(at lest the 3rd world countries).

As the first Daydream VR phone, it looks awesome. I want to be ahead of the curve and this phone will get me there. I was stuck with a Zenfone 2, and need a better phone.

AmCan Tech on YT

B550 Aorus Elite

Galaxy 2070 Super

Ryzen 3700

SN550 500gb NVMe

Its a Awesome Looking Phone & powerful

With its Awesome 20MP camera you can do some awesome photos.

With its Nice 5.5' Screen You will have all the room to play games. 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density)

6Gb Of Ram! What? You would be able to run a small server! on this thing.

3250 mAh battery You will be running this phone all day & It comes in many colours such as Ion Gold, Quartz Grey, Chromium Silver

with its 7.9mm thickness you wont have it way down your pocket.

A phone with a microSD card YES! This is a Phone that People will want! upgradable storage is always Good 

Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Nice strong glass so if you drop it you will have a chance that it wont brake  

A phone with a GPU! Yes you will be able to run alllllll The games On this bad boy

Damn. I need a new phone so I might as well drop my ticket into the hat.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

The phone is really balanced with the whole system. 4k recording camera with 20 megapixels picture resolution which is very decent. 1440p screen resolutions makes things clear and the graphics card and cpu makes the system smooth. The audio is also done well with Dolby and the fingerprint scanner on the back is convenient and makes the device secured.

The First thing I like about this phone is the look. I've always been a fan of aluminum backs and the grey is no acception. Second thing I like about this phone is the display. I think 1440p is the sweet spot for a phone right now, because a 4K display would use a lot more battery life which is crucial to me. The 3rd thing I absolutely love about this phone is the camera. Coming from an iPhone 6, it's a huge step forward. I can take great video and photos easily with this camera. The 4th thing I like about this phone is the fingerprint sensor. I really like where it's placed on the back. It feels more natural than placing your finger on the home button. The last thing I'd like to mention about this phone is the dual front front facing speakers. I watch a lot of YouTube and have to put earbuds on to hear the audio crisp and clear. OveralI, I am really liking this phone.Thanks for the opportunity to win one of these amazing phones LTT team! 

Overall this is a pretty decent phone, it may compete phone within its price range such as the OnePlus 3 or the IPhone SE.

Spoiler

DERP DERP DERP PRETTY DERP

Wow that phone looks amazing to be honest, great design, and I will be the coolest thing ever if I could win the giveaway, I hope and it looks like it's going to be so useful for the lucky winner.

is it just me

or it totally looks like HTC?

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

First android phone that's specs caught my eye in years. Been using iPhones for some time now. A friend of mine has a Walmart prepaid zte phone and she loves it especially for the price.

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Specs are awesome & build quality

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restric

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Very promising although I'm a bit skeptical about the camera. So far on the specs side it's all good.
May become a big hit and huge competition to the current top dogs: S7 and 6S/Plus :)

That looks like a great phone. Those front facing speakers, a fingerprint scanner and so much more.

Seems like a Oneplus 3 killer for me.

Beautiful.

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

The interesting thing about the phone is that it has a built-in audio dac. It's also a solid phone.

I love the phone simplicity and how they are trying to bring out the best in every flagship on this one phone. From the review, i am happy already about the sound of this thing. For me, this is the phone for everyone a phone that answers all our questions arising from the other flagships. By the way, I don't know what more to ask for, this phone just has everything you dream for on a smartphone

Great phone apparently. For me it's pretty much this or the OnePlus 3. We'll see what the new Nexus lineup looks like.