ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

I love it, because of its price and the front facing speakers!

I like that you can add a micro sd card if wanted and the design of the phone looks pretty elegant.

Man, this phone have evrithing i need, good baterry, amolled screen, dual speaker its very loud. Man i want it badly. Sory on bad english, i hope it wil go to Croatia :-) Good luck to everyone.

From what I've heard(or read), the new zte axon 7 is a solid phone. Especially in the music department, a front facing speaker? HELL YES! and it also got some pretty superb spec

I think it looks like a pretty solid phone w/ fantastic specs. (^_^)

Why I like the ZTE Axon 7? The answer is easy: It is currently one of the best flagships available, but unlike Samsung or Apple you don't pay too much. And it's fully Daydream compatible making it the phone I'll definitely go get in the near future, especially because my good old nexus 4 pal just died some days ago. 

On 8/2/2016 at 7:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I wanna win linus.. Help me.. Im using samsung core2 duo smg355h :(

Seems like a good choice dual-SIM smartphone with high end specs; but I wonder about its OS bloatware.

GLTA, but especially to me ;)

Snapgradon 820, 3140mah, 4gb ram, 64gb internal + 256gb max micro sd, usb c, a camera worthy of a top of the line phone (though maybe not the very best), AC wi-fi, and stereo front speakers, Quickcharge 3, among other stuff. Combining every little thing of what makes a smartphone great without having a single big flaw. Like Marques (MKBHD) said, paraphrasing, "We now judge the phones according to the flaws they have, not on what they do right" and this one right here seems to have none (except maybe no IPxx resistant rating, but.. oh well).

My Previous ZTE Mobile was an ZTE Grand X Quad Lite Running Android Jelly Bean... Was Really Amazing though... Looking forward to use the Axon 7

This phones looks very wel designed. After reading some reviews it has an great battery life to. Thats something thats very important for me doing my everyday job.

The Axon 7 is pretty cool. It's a smart-phone, like a lot of phones now a days. Looks cool, uh yeah *thumbs up* :)

The only thing my PC has over the ZTE Axon 7 is storage that's it!

Love it! Expansion is a huge plus, since I can't seem to stop installing apps...

I've already got a ZTE phone, and this one seems to be so much better.

Is it just me or does it look like its a HTC phone?

it looks like a really cool phone, would love to try one out!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

My thoughts on the Axon 7? Better hardware than my laptop, better sound than my Bluetooth-speaker, better camera than my little cam -and my next phone!

Looks neat. I'd have to go with the gray colored one since I'm not a big fan of the gold.

Looks amazing! I currently have a Nokia Lumia 635, so anything is an upgrade but having a 20MP camera and being able to play pokemon go... A dream..

Can't believe all the features at such a low price point as far as higher end phones go! Great!

My thoughts About AXON 7 ---- "                                  Its a Phone                                      "

On 2/8/2016 at 2:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

The new ZTE phone is almost like a miracle. Im surprised by the fact that no one seemed to compare it to the one plus one since they are simmilar

Been researching for a mid ~450$ phone for some time, and my eye fell on this beautiful phone. Amazing design, oke OS ( I'm sure updates can fix the notification bell problem ) Camera is oke for my needs, specs are powerful and combined with the finger-licking screen just OP. I don't see enough minus points on this phone not to get it ( also love the gimmicks, like fingerprint scanner, attention to the flashlight animation)

Time to upgrade from my 4S!

Gl everyone! 

I've been looking at the phone market for awhile, this and the new note7 intrigues me the most.