ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Sleek, thats about it 

Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2Ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240m + Dual Corsair SP120 Silent Edition, Asus Strix GTX980, Corsair Dominator DDR3 C9 1600mhz 16GB kit, Samsung SSD 840 series 250Gb, WD 4TB HDD. Casing : Corsair Obsidian 250D, Astro A50 Gaming headset, Blue Yeti Microphone.

Seems like a phone with good features and the right specs.  Dual front facing speakers, the microsd slot also being used for dual sim, as well as usb-c (which should have been standard in all phones released in 2016).  Anyway thanks for the opportunity LTT and ZTE I hope I win.

Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, 4 to 6 GB of RAM (plenty enough anyways), great high resolution gorilla glass screen, amazing speakers, pretty nice camera, dual-sim / micro-SD slot (a must for any flagship), fast fingerprint sensor, long battery life, etc, etc. Basically anything you need in a phone, yet half the price of a Galaxy S7 (though that part doesn't matter here :P ). So, I mean, who wouldn't want that phone !

On 8/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Nice looking phone. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

That 20MP camera looks nice.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

Looks like a great phone, I especially like the expandable storage and the audio features. It would be a nice upgrade, good luck to all.

Great to see China coming in with great smartphones. Would love to see how this really stacks up against my S7 Edge!

It looks like a super solid phone, with very solid looks and specs. It's definitely the best looking phone I've seen in a long while. Plus VR support? Definite best phone I've seen of 2016

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Been using Galaxy S2 for a long time and my thoughts for ZTE Axon 7 is I LIKE ITTTTTT WOOOO GIVE IT TO ME BABY!! 9_9

The Axon 7 is a very nice phone and has the specs to back it up too, this would be a incredible upgrade over my current phone..(sony xperia go)

Much better than my cheap Intex phone would love to have one

I have been using a 20 dollar phone for a long time now because my original phone the galaxy y young has degraded

upgrading for a nice new phone would amazing for me especially the music features because i'm a music guy

Wow. Is this going to be my first smartphone? 

The Axon 7 really is a banging phone! I just wish they went with a different button layout for home/back/recent.

It's a lovely phone with very sweet locking features . Will love to have it.

looks alright but i dont like the speakers ruins the look of the device.

The design is really unique. I like the speakers in the front. Seems to have a good display and the 20MP camera is really amazing. The processor and the graphic card is standard but fast. So yeah I really like it and if I don't get it here I'll probably buy it :)

Another cool giveaway! 

This phone i kinda cool, nice looks, Love the speakers on the front of the phone just planinly awesome, nice specs, nice everything

I give it 4.7/5 fans 

Looks great and has a gorgeous display, great specs at an even better price.

Would be nice to try something different. Wife has had a few issues with her Samsung S6 and dead spots from over use. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

The Axon 7 looks pretty damn awesome imo. I almost got a ZTE phone as my first smartphone, but ended up getting a Wildfire S instead. One thing I like about the look of Axon is easily the fact it has dual speakers, most of the phones that had those seem to have moved away from them, which is a real shame.

Corsair/Asrock X51? Rig: i7-4770, 16GB DDR3, XFX RX480 8GB, Asrock Z87 Pro4, Corsair Carbide 100R, EVGA 450B, 2x Corsair SP120 Purple.

Corsair/Asrock X51? Peripherals: Dell P2210F, Acer V193, Roccat Kone Pure, Steelseries QCK+,  Logitech Media Keyboard 600, Logitech G430, Diamond Multimedia Stereo Speakers

Mah Netbook (Acer Aspire One D270): Intel Atom N2600, 2GB DDR3, 320GB HDD

Wow I mean, it's very nice phone,big screen, nice speaker, good camera, very very nice from the backside, fingerprints system. I wish I could have that axon 7 mobile phone. Sorry for my bad English. Good luck.:(

On 02/08/2016 at 0:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

The quality of the speakers alone are enough for me to want this phone