ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Looks like a really good phone, really like the battery life on it.

not sure why they went with the Quad Core, but would love to try one out.  Especially since I'm tired of the craptastic mistake of purchase I made with the iPhone 6+.  This ohone appears to be headed in the right direction for an Android based phone and I wouldn't be ashamed of using one in any of the color options given.  Also the replacement/repair program is a great offering from the company as yes accidents do happen over a period of time i.e. me dropping my iPhone 6+ 1.5ft while trying to wrestle with my son (at the time he was just over 1yr old) to keep his shoes on in the waiting room lol. (the screen shattered on the iPhone in an OtterBox from a 1.5 ft fall and OtterBox will not cover it and I have to pay out $175 to T-Mobile , who I've been a loyal customer of for 5 years which I pay my monthly fee for premium handset coverage- so why do I have to pay a deductible when they've received more than enough from me).  

I'm really wanting to get away from my first and last iPhone - would prefer to go back to a Windows phone but still carry love for Android as well.

Project Gray Scale
Intel Core i7 6900k @ 4.2Ghz - Dominator 32GB DDR4 2400 CL10 - Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB NVMe - 2 Samsung 840 EVO 1TB (Gaming and Sratch) - 2 Barracuda 2TB 
Asus x99 Deluxe - MSI Aero OC GTX 1080Ti - Seasonic 760 XP² - Mod1PC Custom Cables - EKWB CPU & GPU Blocks Nickle/Plexi - EKWB D5 PWM 
EKWB PE360 - Corsair ML120 (6)  - InWin 303- NK65 Entry Watermelon w/ Gat Laseron 70g (205g0 & Filmed) - Logitech G Pro x Superlight
Kanto YU2 - Sennheiser PC360 SE - Acer XF270HU

BUT DOES IT FOLD?! https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=963814

Sold me on the specs. 4gb ram is great with the processor having specs that beat my junkyard toshiba laptop lol. Also, just a nice clean looking phone.

Damn linus..that S MY DREAM phone there..

i tried buying several times but this is one the few times when i wish i was born or living in US ..coz all the sites newegg best buy ebay amazon bhp i mean all the sites they ship it to US only,,bhp accepted my preorder then they cancelled it coz i am not eligible i wish i could buy this phone if getting it as a give away it would be super cool..or  if u could get me a way to buy the phone that would be also highly recommended appreciated thanked i mean every thing..

coz i decided to buy it when i first saw it four or five months ago in some YouTube channels and magazines ...hopes are high with this one.

dont make a big man cry

Beautiful phone, I like the bottom row for navigation. Dual sim is definitely useful for traveler's and such, and the speakers are definitely a huge plus. 

Something to put them into the market

Hello

Love the audio capabilities of the device.

Kudos for ZTE for making it.

More companies need to focus on audio in phones

this phone has great specs (4gb of ram,great cpu) and it's not made by samsung, google or apple my choice 100%

Looks great, front facing speakers and microsd expansion, is something every smartphone should have.

A slick phone (as many others have mentioned). It would be nice to try out android (iPhone fan) phone without spending money on the flagship models. 

Oh PLZ. This looks like a spiritual successor to my HTC One M8. 

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Seems awesome! Definitely great value for its price. Would be awesome to have it!

I firstly thought that it look kinda like an HTC smartphone but upon going to the product page. The design of this phone looks much better.

My current phone doesn't support 4g so this is going to be a huge upgrade for me :D

I'm actually considering this, or the OP3 as a next phone. Really like the unibody design, though I suppose it'l need a skin/case so it doesn't slip. The finger scanner being on the back is nice, so is the expandable storage option. Also hurray for 64GB being standard screw 16GB. Lastly is that dedicated audio they got going seems pretty sweet, would love to see how it handles the higher end cans. Though I'd like to see if they'll unlock the bootloader. 

*Also low light performance seems sketchy, which is a shame. And a few software annoyances I'd like them to iron out. 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

It has a solid looking phone and i really love the quality sound like the boom sound on HTC One line ups.

I really hope I get this phone. Great specs that make it one of the best phones on the market for a relatively cheap price. Really cool!