ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

This seems like the perfect compromise between quality, features and cost for me. The OnePlus 3 almost nailed it, but I think this one takes the cake!

To RGB, or not to RGB? That is the question.

- Shakespeare. Hamlet, Act III, scene I.

I like the dual front face speakes. It seems to be a really good phone! And kind of fight the top flag ship ones!

I've been putting off buying a new phone because nothing quite grabs my attention. This phone is the exception. There's something so nice about the design, and the front facing speakers are a must for movies on the go.

I realy like the design of the Axon, and whith the flagship specs it is a decent phone. And this dual audio chipset is a must have feature for me. Overall this phone is better than the Oneplus three.

Love the speaker grills! I can't wait to get this

What a glorious looking phone. I gotta say that camera does make my eyes bleed with envy. My Moto G takes pictures like it is a cheap 90s Wal-mart camera. xD

Also, the specs.

p3_XQnyp_Imgur.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Phone's a beast, I can gather that much. that finger scanner in the back is the most interesting and would like to look at that the most...

The Axon 7 has a very modern and sleek design! I would love taking pictures with its amazing 20MP camera! Overall a great design and has amazing performance and battery. I really hope I win as it will be a HUGE upgrade from my iPhone 5s!

I just wanted to search for a new phone, but somehow I got totally obsessed with tech and your Youtube Channel lets me live my obsession out!                                   So thank you for that :)              

To the phone:

I am that person in the cinema that complains about sound, so seeing a company actually concentrate on, and acknowledge it, is just amazing! 

From what I have seen the phone has a great camera and can actually compete with the bigger companies such as Samsung, Sony etc. 

For me, that is everything a phone needs to be good. I buy quality, not the brand name! *cough* Apple *cough*

I think this looks like a really competitive phone and I love that theye chose to give it that much storage for that price!

I am very interested by this phone. I have been a long time iPhone user, all the way from the 4s, and I think it is time to cut ties with the companies phone products. No longer can I justify the blatant lack of common features presented in a plethora of other Android phones. That being said, at a price so low, phones like the ZTE Axon 7 are really sparking my interest as my iPhone replacement.  

Personally, I'm excited about the release of any major smartphone. ZTE is a manufacture I've never had any experience with before, and I would like to find out more about.

I think this phone looks super sweet. And it would be a super nice upgrade from my current phone. And after so long I want a new phone. And it seems like this is a great option. Good luck to everyone! 

Aluminum body, dual speakers, great camera, fingerprint sensor in a good place, 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 + Adreno 530 GPU,  adaptable extra slot, good battery, quick charge, 4GB RAM + 64 GB ROM, UFS 2.0 SD Memory Slot expandable up to 128GB, good audio.... I'm all for it... Mostly because I have never owned a phone even though I know a lot about them...

I think this will be a solid phone for that price!

Im using now some Prestigio phone that have 3 years ;-;

I love the look of the phone and the gold gives it a premium look and there is more to it than that. I have been aching for a phone with dual sim for quite some time now, but the last dual sim I bought had significant problems with keeping network in the 2 sim cards and this has made a bit wary of dual sim ever since. Maybe this phone might change my mind?

Damn maybe i can finally upgrade my Samsung Galaxy S2 haha :D Good luck to everyone!

Seems like an incredible value for the price, considering that most Samsung and Apple phones are nearing a price double of this, personally I think it may be super popular among those who want a great phone at a good price.

currently on an iphone 5 would be cool to win this :P

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

I think the phone is a very good value for your money, and also a good potential competitor for the OnePlus 3.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

a good looking and functional phone... unlike my current one.

I love the sound setup on this phone as well as the fingerprint sensor.